3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Eris Discordia

What the FUCK???!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How is this a concern?
How is this the main character's FIRST concern?

Why would you assume this to be a thing? much less... funny?

I'm almost ready to quit the damn game and set this to IGNORE...

I'm as ANTI-ANAL as MC is ANTI-NTR
To each their own as they say, and I have like a million things to say about your statement but I'm going to show restraint. I'm guessing there are few games on this site that don't disgust you then? Anyway, in the immortal words of previous poster Iaeg: Bye.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
This is kind of funny...but that's only really if you're drunk or if you're into "Adam Sandler" humor. Which, admittedly, I am. But this is kind of too much. The MC's idiocy does seem to go too far sometimes and it takes you out of it, even though you really wanna give it a chance. It'd be a lot better if they weren't a moron but if they were just, almost literally, crazy. Sure, there are a lot of moments where the MC does crazy stuff, but the idiocy there is a little on the nose. I really wish there were more moments where the MC had bouts of intelligence that make you realize that they're not dumb, just crazy. But that doesn't really happen so...yeah.

Last edited:
Reactions: vultron and enel777

enel777

May 14, 2020
This is kind of funny...but I can that's only really if you're drunk or if you're into "Adam Sandler" humor. Which, admittedly, I am. But this is kind of too much. The MC's idiocy does seem to go too far sometimes and it takes you out of it, even though you really wanna give it a chance. It'd be a lot better if they weren't a moron but if they just, almost literally, crazy. Sure, there are a lot of moments where the MC does crazy stuff, but the idiocy there is a little on the nose. I really wish there were more moments where the MC had bouts of intelligence that make you realize that they're not dumb, just crazy. But that doesn't really happen so...yeah.
I love Adam Sandler movies.

vultron

May 19, 2018
This is kind of funny...but I can that's only really if you're drunk or if you're into "Adam Sandler" humor. Which, admittedly, I am. But this is kind of too much. The MC's idiocy does seem to go too far sometimes and it takes you out of it, even though you really wanna give it a chance. It'd be a lot better if they weren't a moron but if they just, almost literally, crazy. Sure, there are a lot of moments where the MC does crazy stuff, but the idiocy there is a little on the nose. I really wish there were more moments where the MC had bouts of intelligence that make you realize that they're not dumb, just crazy. But that doesn't really happen so...yeah.
Just bring the crazy down from 11+ to maybe a 9 and sprinkle in a few moments of lucidity where he makes sense. lol

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
FYI, the game doesn't launch when you click the applications (I tried both the regular and -32 version). Just shows a blank screen for a couple seconds and then quits. No error logs or anything.

Using the latest version, no mods or compressed.
If you're on an older Mac or Android device, RenPy 7.4.1 just came out which had compatibility fixes for a bunch of devices. I have rebuilt the game with this new release and updated download links on my Patreon / SubscribeStar, but I do not manage this thread so I cannot say when/if F95zone has updated their linked versions.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
The MC in this game feels like Deadpool levels of crazy and I'm not sure that if that's good.
To be fair, Deadpool is funny because his entire existence is a joke. But not only that, Deadpool isn't a complete moron and fundamentally understands certain concepts, which only enhances his humor. He gets that what he's doing is crazy, but he's just "doing it for the lulz". Or, in other words, because he's batshit crazy and is doing things for no other reason than because he can.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Hey I don't know if this happened or happens to anyone else or maybe I need a new computer but whenever I try to play the game the screen gets all messed up like idk what happens -- there's no error code it's like my whole graphics card system gets messed up and I have to restart my computer -- this happens when I try to use the Mac version and the windows version.

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Hey I don't know if this happened or happens to anyone else or maybe I need a new computer but whenever I try to play the game the screen gets all messed up like idk what happens -- there's no error code it's like my whole graphics card system gets messed up and I have to restart my computer -- this happens when I try to use the Mac version and the windows version.
Please go to my Patreon and download the Mac release from there (assuming you’re on a Mac of course), as there was a bug that broke RenPy on some Mac systems that was only fixed today, and I am unsure if F95 has updated their links to the new build. The post is publicly viewable so you should be able to get the download with no problem.

EDIT: F95zone has updated to the newest builds. They should be fine now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
FYI, the game doesn't launch when you click the applications (I tried both the regular and -32 version). Just shows a blank screen for a couple seconds and then quits. No error logs or anything.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Harem Highlander 2.1
Sat Jan 23 22:14:24 2021
[/CODE]
Okay you're the first person I've heard of having an issue on Windows 10, I have tested it on my Windows machine (as have many others) and it's worked, so this will take some figuring. Can you either post or DM me your Laptop model if it's a laptop, or your CPU/RAM/GPU specs if it's a desktop, and the driver versions for your video driver(s)? Thanks!

Reactions: House Of Black

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017

Eris Discordia I am on windows 10, the version in the OP is the one that does the above. I downloaded the one from your patreon, and I got this error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
    call _gl_test
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
    $ __gl_test()
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
    _gl_performance_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
    run(restart)
  File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
    context.run()
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
    _gl_performance_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3006, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3516, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2380, in draw_screen
    renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
  File "renpy/display/swdraw.py", line 869, in draw_screen
    if self.scale_fast:
AttributeError: 'SWDraw' object has no attribute 'scale_fast'

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.1.1270
Harem Highlander 2.1
Sat Jan 23 22:14:24 2021
Strange, I downloaded it about just over 2 hours ago and everything worked fine. Something mightve borked when downloading or unzipping it so I recommend deleting the existing one and re-downloading to see if that helps.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Eris Discordia Well looks like my windows 7 64bit doesn't like the version of renpy you made the game with.
I've attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean. Also the log.txt file as well.
It's the 2.1 bugfix from mega

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I thought this game is made to troll NTR. But, instead, this game is made to troll "harem" games. In-game sentence, "Lesbianism in harem is not NTR". How? I mean, if that is true, then sharing with other males, making MMF scenes is also not NTR right? I dare you to add MMF scenes in this game then?

I don't know how many more games have to implement this "lesbianism" in harem games. Yeah yeah, now lesbian fans will come & spit their anger on me. But, i'm not saying lesbianism needs to be banned from harem games. But, i'm just saying it's becoming old & routine to watch this. Harem is perfectly possible without lesbianism. Atleast it should be optional. But, yeah, dev got all the rights & i'm just saying my opinion as I said the same in other harem game threads too. I just hope some upcoming new devs are reading my comments.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I thought this game is made to troll NTR. But, instead, this game is made to troll "harem" games. In-game sentence, "Lesbianism in harem is not NTR". How? I mean, if that is true, then sharing with other males, making MMF scenes is also not NTR right? I dare you to add MMF scenes in this game then?

I don't know how many more games have to implement this "lesbianism" in harem games. Yeah yeah, now lesbian fans will come & spit their anger on me. But, i'm not saying lesbianism needs to be banned from harem games. But, i'm just saying it's becoming old & routine to watch this. Harem is perfectly possible without lesbianism. Atleast it should be optional. But, yeah, dev got all the rights & i'm just saying my opinion as I said the same in other harem game threads too. I just hope some upcoming new devs are reading my comments.
I partially agree with you, a harem in a strict sense is multiple "concubines" with one center person, the concubines may be cordial with each others and even live in the same household and helping each other but they don't share intimacy or feelings. When the "concubines" have sex with each other (with the knowledge and consent of the "center") the harem becomes a polyamourous relationship, it's not NTR because it stay inside the relationship and every one consent to it. Otherwise regardless of gender it becomes cheating and thus NTR.

Also a thing that shocked me in this episode :

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes