3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I believe it was already established by the developer that there would be ZERO NTR and this game was specifically made to make fun of those who like NTR. If anything, that's probably there to screw with and confuse people. Or it has some other meaning altogether.
Ok. Maybe I jumped the gun when I saw that. I'll give it a go and see what happens.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Oh wait, don't have sex with Cordelia because she's oversexed by magic; it wouldn't be consent. Jesus, I know this is anti NTR, but it's like this Dev is trying to teach you what consent is and isn't at an extreme moral code. I'm sure that floats some peoples boat, but the spicy factor is negative fifty.
I do not consent to your moral high ground ;) Haha, seriously though, good luck with your game.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Oh wait, don't have sex with Cordelia because she's oversexed by magic; it wouldn't be consent. Jesus, I know this is anti NTR, but it's like this Dev is trying to teach you what consent is and isn't at an extreme moral code. I'm sure that floats some peoples boat, but the spicy factor is negative fifty.
I do not consent to your moral high ground ;) Haha, seriously though, good luck with your game.
I don't believe this is a case of rape. It's true she wasn't able to "technically" consent, but my guess is the magic just amplified feelings that she already had for the Protagonist, rather than the magic controlling her mind.

It's basically a situation where the girl is madly in love with you but treats you like her own personal doorstep because she wants to look cool in front of her friends, or for some high social status of being a colossal cunt, and wouldn't in any normal circumstances, ever admit she had feelings for you.

In real life, of course, we can't make that decision for anybody even if it would make their life better and happier. It's not up to us to tell someone not to be stupid.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I don't believe this is a case of rape. It's true she wasn't able to "technically" consent, but my guess is the magic just amplified feelings that she already had for the Protagonist, rather than the magic controlling her mind.
When the fairy froze time to talk the MC out of taking her virginity and knocking her up, because it's non consensual due to magic overload, I stopped playing. I don't like getting preached to by some Dev's idea of morals through a pixilated story.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
When the fairy froze time to talk the MC out of taking her virginity and knocking her up, because it's non consensual due to magic overload, I stopped playing. I don't like getting preached to by some Dev's idea of morals through a pixilated story.
I apologize, I wasn't taking trying to take you down the moral high ground. Just trying to explain my view on the scene. But I understand, especially considering this game isn't going to be a long-term story worth diving into, it's only purpose really is to give the middle finger to NTR by making you bone as many women as possible in unnatural situations.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Hmm nopy usually Works for me
Nopy has never worked for me, download will start and after about 5 seconds I get a "Failed". I can resume the download, but then it just fails again after another 5 seconds. After that it just repeats, I'll resume the download and it'll fail again after about 5 seconds. As for Workupload, download links there just never, ever start for me. No error or anything, I click on the link, browser shows some activity but no download ever starts. AnonFiles is *usually* OK, but nornally I use Mega for downloads. Just click the link, add the download to the MegaSync app and then leave it to do the work. I've never, ever had any problems with Mega downloads and they are always a bit faster than *normal* downloads via my browser.

But hey, it's the internet, everyone gets different results and different experiences with downloading files! :eek: o_O :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: enel777

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Nopy has never worked for me, download will start and after about 5 seconds I get a "Failed". I can resume the download, but then it just fails again after another 5 seconds. After that it just repeats, I'll resume the download and it'll fail again after about 5 seconds. As for Workupload, download links there just never, ever start for me. No error or anything, I click on the link, browser shows some activity but no download ever starts. AnonFiles is *usually* OK, but nornally I use Mega for downloads. Just click the link, add the download to the MegaSync app and then leave it to do the work. I've never, ever had any problems with Mega downloads and they are always a bit faster than *normal* downloads via my browser.

But hey, it's the internet, everyone gets different results and different experiences with downloading files! :eek: o_O :ROFLMAO:
MEGA is the best, especially with the large number of different game updates you'd usually see during the week. It's better and faster than trying to download 12 different 1-2GB games at once.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
MEGA is the best, especially with the large number of different game updates you'd usually see during the week. It's better and faster than trying to download 12 different 1-2GB games at once.
Agreed, Mega is my preferred download method. I regularly add a bunch of updates to the MegaSync app before I go to bed and just leave the downloads running overnight. Next day downloads are done, unless I added too many big updates! :ROFLMAO: Even if there's a disconnection from the internet Mega will simply resume downloading once the connection is restored. The vast majority of games here on F95 have Mega links so I rarely have to use some other download site. (y)

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Agreed, Mega is my preferred download method. I regularly add a bunch of updates to the MegaSync app before I go to bed and just leave the downloads running overnight. Next day downloads are done, unless I added too many big updates! :ROFLMAO: Even if there's a disconnection from the internet Mega will simply resume downloading once the connection is restored. The vast majority of games here on F95 have Mega links so I rarely have to use some other download site. (y)
I do the exact same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: GrizzlyUK

enel777

May 14, 2020

True bro, only mega always works for me

Last edited:

enel777

May 14, 2020
True and I use vpn

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
I use VPN only when MEGA takes a shit due to the "free transfer limit"
I've only hit that "free transfer limit" a couple of times, the last time it happened was about a month or so back and I got a message telling me that I could either pay for an upgrade or wait 15 minutes to resume the free download! :ROFLMAO: So while I waited 15 mins I installed the Mega app on my mobile, logged in and shortly after that I got an email confirming the log-in on the Mega app on my mobile, along with a confirmation that a free upgrade would be applied to my account within a couple of days! Currently got a transfer limit of 30GB for a few months! (y):ROFLMAO: Just gotta plan which links you activate when to get those free upgrades! :giggle:

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
It´s ok Dev.

I hope sooner than later I will be playing your game again.

Cheers !
I've uploaded an updated version of Episode 2 to my Patreon/SubscribeStar that will (hopefully) resolve the issues some people on older devices are having with the GL Shaders. Feel free to check it out (it is labelled as v2.1) to see if it fixes your issue. For anyone else who is already able to play EP2, the updated version is not necessary.

Edit: Looks like F95 has updated their download links to the new version as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
don't you mean 'through a pixie-lated story'? ;)

Reactions: Jstforme
3.80 star(s) 29 Votes