3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I like the description of the "incest patch"... Changes the game to contain more family friendly and wholesome content.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Harem Highlander [Ep.2.5 Standalone] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 883 MB
Original Size Mac: 848 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 156 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 122 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Nah legit you should list under installation or dev notes in what order you should play shit and what "stand alone version" means bruv

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
This game reminds me that E3 Final Fantasy trailer. Just replace 'Chaos' with 'NTR' rofl

Last edited:

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
Hopefully this standalone episode isn't a sign of things to come. The models were not as visually appealing, and the "gameplay" was pretty short.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
i play this solely for the narrator, the stand-alone was a waste of my time, fun nonetheless

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Saw some hate for the standalone but personally I thought it was good, yeah the graphics weren't as good as the original but that was entirely the point and the dialogue kept true to the original. It's weird stuff like this I've come to expect from this game and the Dev does it well I wish them a speedy recovery.

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
Started off great with the first episode, decent animations with the crazy satanist lady, then a different "artist" took over and it became a slide show. There is no story, the "comedy" is trash, the new standalone is even more depressing, the renders looks goofy, especially the male protagonist body, looks like a female hitting the gym and going through hormone therapy, oh and now all the characters are now all disfigured east Asians. What a mess. No wonder people still cling to Milfy City, it's like developers don't know wat formula works when it's right in front of them.

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Don't really understand why devs who barely have ~10 mins of gameplay in a 2nd version spend time on xmas specials/standalones. Hope you're using it to improve your skills/avoid getting burnt out, cos this game has a lot of potential but it's a bit frustrating it has basically not progressed since the initial release 7 months ago.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes