3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
JollyGeorgieM, I've read through your fairly lengthy blurb and beyond going through a rather tiresome address of each point you came up with, I'll simply say that I agree to disagree.

I will say one thing though. In each example you gave, you avoided the concept of the girls within the group being with each other intimately for whatever reason. Pro tip, if you think autonomous, engaging characters will sit in a group patiently waiting for you to come along and service them without interacting with each other and think that's 'OK', watch an ep of two of Sister Wives and tell me how happy they actually are, rather than how they portray themselves. They come off as complete doormats whilst the star of that particular joke comes off as an arrogant douche.

Last edited:
May 27, 2020

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been super active of late, I have, however, been getting things done. The revamp to update Charissa (Female MC) into EP1 & 2 is nearly done, and I've basically just got animations to finish up. I've also been getting good progress on EP3 (including a REALLY cool and different scene I can't wait for you all to see!), and that ought to be out early March (knock on wood).
The EP1 & EP2 revamp will be released a few days prior to EP3 exclusively for Patrons, and you will also be getting EP3 earlier than the public release. I'm hoping those of you who decide to play as the new Female MC will enjoy it, but for everyone who prefers Chad, he's not going anywhere!
Okay, that's about it for now, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up and let you know where things are at. As always, thank you for all your support, encouragement, and feedback!
<3, Eris.

Last edited:
May 27, 2020

Quick Status Update
Hey all! Ep3 will be going out to testers at the end of this week, and will be available for Patrons before the 15th. Just wanted to let you guys know! That's it, short and sweet. Thank you for all your support!
<3, Eris.

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
View attachment 1072595

Hey man i don't know but this is happening. It never happened before on any other renpy games so i really don't know what's going on. This is sounds like my type game but i can't even play it. :(
Uhh... that's weird. Looks like some sort of font issue, but for RenPy games the fonts are distributed with the game. What's your OS/system/etc info?

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
You mean operating system right? Than it's Windows 7

I just did little bit a research i guess looks like my computer can't handle this new renpy 7.4.0

But like some other renpy games that now has this 32 and 64 exe it opens the 32 without a problem for the other games so i don't know man.
There are graphical effects in the game that some systems that are 10+ years old can't run due to GPU limitations. Unfortunately I can't do anything about that.

dirkbones

Dec 2, 2018
I have a feeling this lewd VN may be the greatest epic since Homer's Odyssey.

May the Consent be with you!

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes