3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
The irony of someone complaining about something online whose game specifically bangs on about the number of ntr games this website.
The irony of complaining about what the dev of a game you don't pay for is doing with their own time. Perhaps you would be better served not playing my game in the future so that what I do with it does not trouble you, good sir. :)

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
To be fair, you kind of answered *why* in your very comment. WIP: Work in progress. This implies in is not complete, and changes are to be expected.
I don't think it was whining though. Bug fixes, tweaks and completion of story I expect and can see. Stopping progress to change a vn drastically like remaking characters, adding whole routes and redoing multiple updates is what I hate seeing. Even great devs like Braindrop have fallen into this trend.

I am usually always respectful to devs, this is just one trend that I hate seeing. I think Killer7 among one or two others spoiled me.

Reactions: BTLD and darlic

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
Stopping progress to change a vn drastically like remaking characters, adding whole routes and redoing multiple updates is what I hate seeing.
I get your concern, but in my case I literally took a few days to implement something I think will improve the game. Hardly equivalent to taking multiple months to totally re-do something, or whatnot. I think perhaps you're overestimating the impact this has had/will have on my development time by a large factor.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I get your concern, but in my case I literally took a few days to implement something I think will improve the game. Hardly equivalent to taking multiple months to totally re-do something, or whatnot. I think perhaps you're overestimating the impact this has had/will have on my development time by a large factor.
I admit I totally overestimated the impact. And I apologize if it seemed just aimed at you. Hell even a couple of weeks delay would be worthy of such a addition. It's the months and more that irk me (right or wrong).

Deleted member 2735575

Anti-NTR Crusader
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2020
I admit I totally overestimated the impact. And I apologize if it seemed just aimed at you. Hell even a couple of weeks delay would be worthy of such a addition. It's the months and more that irk me (right or wrong).
All good, you were polite and gave reasons for your concerns, and I appreciate that - unlike some other people who just demanded I "fucking make the game" according to their idea of what it should be.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Stopping progress to change a vn drastically like remaking characters, adding whole routes and redoing multiple updates is what I hate seeing. Even great devs like Braindrop have fallen into this trend.
But that's completely normal in iterative development. Sometimes you find things that do not work, and its better to change it retroactively than to push forward and have to keep adjusting.

Reactions: Maverick1965
May 27, 2020
Stopping progress to change a vn drastically like remaking characters, adding whole routes and redoing multiple updates is what I hate seeing. Even great devs like Braindrop have fallen into this trend.
He's just changing two character models, he's not re-doing everything like some people do.

Plus there's the whole week one proper version he's making while also doing the fortnightly updates.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Can't wait for the inevitable scene where Chad meets his alter-ego self in Charissa through the Magic Portal of Lust and bangs herself. Or is it masturbation?

Does Harem Highlander mean one will have to end up killing the other? There can be only be one! :unsure:

Also good choice of hair style for Charissa.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
A fun harem game that gives you the possibility to play a fun lesbian harem game :love: that's just getting better and better (please don't say it was an elaborated early 1st april fool prank).
Will the heroine be able to conjure her love energy to grant her a temporary cock to impregnate her girls or will the impregnation fetish a Chad boon only and she'll get her own specific fetish too?

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
This one started off so incredibly promising - the production values were all there and it certainly didn't waste any time getting into the action. Then, as soon as the fairy showed up, it all went downhill rather quickly.

To, in an AVN mind you, have a fairy that's the embodiment of anti-NTR and cuck stuff turn around and prattle on about "consent" every other dialogue, and then attempt to halfway play it off as humor and mask it as a thinly veiled plot device (which it becomes clear is anything but, as one of the few choices currently present leads to a game over should you choose to ignore that crap) is just so cringe inducing. The term irony doesn't even begin to encompass what's being done here.

I'd wager most people play (and some pay) for AVN's to be entertained and add a little bit of variety to the fapping, not to be preached to by some SJW looking for a yet another medium to ruin.

It's still early days for this one, and maybe I've missed the mark with my assessment (though I genuinely don't think so), so I'll wait a half dozen more releases before I give it another go. Hope I'm wrong.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
This one started off so incredibly promising - the production values were all there and it certainly didn't waste any time getting into the action. Then, as soon as the fairy showed up, it all went downhill rather quickly.

To, in an AVN mind you, have a fairy that's the embodiment of anti-NTR and cuck stuff turn around and prattle on about "consent" every other dialogue, and then attempt to halfway play it off as humor and mask it as a thinly veiled plot device (which it becomes clear is anything but, as one of the few choices currently present leads to a game over should you choose to ignore that crap) is just so cringe inducing. The term irony doesn't even begin to encompass what's being done here.

I'd wager most people play (and some pay) for AVN's to be entertained and add a little bit of variety to the fapping, not to be preached to by some SJW looking for a yet another medium to ruin.

It's still early days for this one, and maybe I've missed the mark with my assessment (though I genuinely don't think so), so I'll wait a half dozen more releases before I give it another go. Hope I'm wrong.
If you don't like this game, just go play Power of the Vacuum and Helping Out the Neighbor.:rolleyes:

Nova1811

May 6, 2018

While the consent thing does grow old really fast and comes across as being preachy, I really think it's just part of the joke.
I mean, would a SJW really make a game where a white guy gets a harem of beautiful women?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Harem Highlander [Ep.2.2 Final] [Eris Discordia] (791 MB rar pc source)
180 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Finally got around to a play through.

Enjoyed it greatly laughed my ass off at the MC he's quirky and acts kinda derpish its great and perfect.

The artwork is nice gj on the pickle sword I could envision the mc saying something along the lines of "Welcome to tribe slap a cuck have a taste of my pickle ass hats!" which would probably make some people question if he's referring to his dong or something else.

The Fairy is quirky in her own way she's great.

I don't know what else to say other than I loved it so far great job Waffle Queen....(imma prolly regret that one later lol) especially loved the xmas scenes!!!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Never underestimate the sensitive. This irony is not lost on me.
It comes across to me as someone with a very fragile ego
Good King does not only take. He also gives and care for wellbeing of his people.

What do you expect from girl, that they will do, when MC will go on another expedition to cut heads of cucks? When he will get cookies or cookies as reward. You expect them lead debate about 11 dimensions of the Master theory or what. It is what Maverick marked as doormat, if they cannot play with each other when MC is occupied with other activities.

They don't love youwhat? Did you read text during playing the game? I do not understand from which part of game your insecurity came up.
Perhaps an extreme case of FOMO.
If they aren't doormats, what are they? They are apparently only there to service your pleasure in that scenario, waiting patiently until you deem them worthy of participation. Why allow them any sort of autonomy at all. That isn't a King's behaviour, that's a Despot.
"Now that I've had my way with you, back into the cryo chamber until I have need of you again!"
While the consent thing does grow old really fast and comes across as being preachy, I really think it's just part of the joke.
I mean, would a SJW really make a game where a white guy gets a harem of beautiful women?
I usually find it easy to dismiss a comment as soon as they use SJW as an insult. Like being against Anti-Fa implies one is pro-fascist, complaining about those concerned with social justice implies the person prefers injustice.

I'm actually more of a Social Justice Cleric, myself.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Some games are masterpieces that are carefully thought out, lovingly crafted, subtle, and well-made. My game is a technicolour jet powered dildo that mercilessly eye-fucks you til it splooges rainbow clown semen in your face.
If Jackson Pollock can throw a bunch of paint onto a canvas and have people call it a masterpiece of art, I'm sure Harem Highlander can be called one too.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
Me: Puts one M/F/F scene in game where girls are doing stuff WITH and FOR MC.

Thread Comments: "MC IS BEING IGNORED AND IS UNLOVED AND IS NOT KING OF HAREM!"

My brain: *assplodes in confusion*
Never underestimate the sensitive. This irony is not lost on me.
Good King does not only take. He also gives and care for wellbeing of his people.

What do you expect from girl, that they will do, when MC will go on another expedition to cut heads of cucks? When he will get cookies or cookies as reward. You expect them lead debate about 11 dimensions of the Master theory or what. It is what Maverick marked as doormat, if they cannot play with each other when MC is occupied with other activities.

They don't love youwhat? Did you read text during playing the game? I do not understand from which part of game your insecurity came up.

Eris stay health, stay strong so you can create for us another portions of love and lust backed in humor and fun.
So, I think you guys have all (understandably) misconstrued my comment as an indictment of this game. At the time I made that comment, I had not played this game at all. I was in the thread to see if I wanted to download the game. I was not butthurt about any aspect of the development/story/characters/etc. - the whole reason I was here was because I didn't know anything about it. I found an interesting take on harems in general and wanted to pitch my two cents in about the comment that I directly quoted. I can totally see how you would dismiss what I said as hate for the game, especially since I didn't clarify that I had yet to play it and I roped myself into the prior discussion. However, now that you are aware my comment is NOT shitting on this game, can you ease off the knee-jerk "YOU'RE INSECURE!" response and actually consider my point? If your stance is unchanged on the nature of harems, fair enough (though, Eris, it sounds like you agree with me? Your description of a threesome perfectly aligns with my stated stance on them, at least - in fact, two thumbs up from me for more content like you described!). These responses were all irrelevant to me and what I was actually commenting on though lol. Sorry for not being clearer.

If they aren't doormats, what are they? They are apparently only there to service your pleasure in that scenario, waiting patiently until you deem them worthy of participation. Why allow them any sort of autonomy at all. That isn't a King's behaviour, that's a Despot.
I am genuinely struggling to understand your perspective, so please bear with me here. Firstly, when you say "Why allow them any sort of autonomy at all." and then follow that with "That isn't a King's behaviour, that's a Despot." - you set that up yourself. I explicitly said it is better that they have their autonomy. You can't argue with yourself and then say I'm wrong lol.

In regards to the doormat point, I have two examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your belief, as I understand it, is that it is impossible for ladies in a harem to be clear-cut, interesting, engaging characters with their own agency if they do not sleep around with each other as well as you.

The second part of your belief - again, as I understand it, so please do correct me if I am getting this wrong - is that harems are basically orgies, just with one dude (or vice-versa if it's a female MC). Everyone sleeps with everyone + you're part of everyone = harem.

I hope you don't take this as an attack, because I am seriously trying to understand your perspective and failing. Can you at least see where I'm coming from? Thanks for reading all this regardless.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes