3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, other than not having a female protag, did I write this game? Everything about this game so far matches my thoughts while playing other games. Love the call outs to other games like the evil arson plan from AL, the mention of Chunky Chicas ice cream from LOML, etc. Also, fits my NTR and non-consent hating ass. My sense of humor lines up perfectly with this game so far.

Also, to Eris Discordia, if you would add a $1 tier to either or both Patreon or Subscribestar, I would be probably one of many to sign up. I am on a limited budget but I subscribe to all the devs I like, that have a $1 tier. I know it is not a huge deal but I would rather support 20 devs a month at 1 per month than 1 at 20 per month. Back when I was on a less limited budget and would occasionally go to a strip club, would give every dancer, no matter if I found them attractive or not, a small tip, in appreciation for their effort, saving the 20 tip for the one I wanted to take to the VIP later. Maybe my finances will improve again and I can pick out a few VIP devs to give a bigger donation. You would definitely be in the running for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meh1969 and Normdk

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Also, to Eris Discordia, if you would add a $1 tier to either or both Patreon or Subscribestar, I would be probably one of many to sign up. I am on a limited budget but I subscribe to all the devs I like, that have a $1 tier. I know it is not a huge deal but I would rather support 20 devs a month at 1 per month than 1 at 20 per month. Back when I was on a less limited budget and would occasionally go to a strip club, would give every dancer, no matter if I found them attractive or not, a small tip, in appreciation for their effort, saving the 20 tip for the one I wanted to take to the VIP later. Maybe my finances will improve again and I can pick out a few VIP devs to give a bigger donation. You would definitely be in the running for that.
I think the problem you'll find it, with a 1$ tier, half goes to patreon and the payment processors. You'd be better off paying 5 dollars every 5 months than $1 every month.

• Sad
Reactions: Normdk

lusaro

May 14, 2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS THIS BORDERLINE FUNNY GOD DAMN IT

I actually laughed many times and I don't regret, God fucking damn it Eris

And yea fuck NTR I don't care if you weirdos like it just because you're deranged or "because she's leaving an abusive partner" or shit like that, still sick, get beheaded and die by the hands (blade) of the pickle blade

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Ok, I have read a bit but it is still not very clear to me. I will try to be as kind and calm as possible when asking, so please don't be too hard on me. :KEK:
If someone or the developer himself could answer me, I would really appreciate it. So, thanks in advance.

Both in the content that has been implemented so far in the game and in the content in the future, are we forced or will we be forced into lesbianism? Be it girl-on-girl action or threesomes, group sex, etc.

Or do we have the option to choose whether to "share" the girls with each other?

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
You know, for a character that's 100% committed to having total and complete consent between all people in a relationship, I wonder how the fairy would feel if she found out the means of breaking her out of eons of imprisonment were obtained because the MC NTR'd his girlfriend.

Pretty ironic.

I guess that brings up Harem Rule #2: Consent for sharing can be given retroactively (the Jamie rule)

Although, that didn't save MC from the werevamp Sakura

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
There are graphical effects in the game that some systems that are 10+ years old can't run due to GPU limitations. Unfortunately I can't do anything about that.
Could you please add at least simple sound effects to the sex animations ?

Also i wanted to ask, will there be an update soon for pregnancy with the main milf ?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
If anyone is wondering about this game, the next chapter is close to being done, but when it will get released is hard to say. The author needs surgery for carpel tunnel syndrome, and was having trouble getting the images done. A temp/helper artist has been found, however, so things will be moving forward.

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes