3.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Just played the standalone; it was.. different... having been done in Honey Select rather than Daz3D, but for the program used the graphics weren't all that bad. Story was kinda cute, definitely short and a bit weird even, but was a nice little diversion. Hopefully we get episode 3 soon though, the wait's getting a bit long... :(

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
A stand alone, after several months, on a project with 2 chapters... That's not a good sign.
Look dev, I really like chapter1 when it came out, and have been patiently waiting
Always secretly hoping it was this game when I saw one of the other games with a purple fairy update
I saw some mention in another post of you being ill, so I'll hope that is all that the problem is; and hope you get better soon.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Well, I liked the standalone. Got some serious My New Family vibes from it or does every HS MC love pancakes? It definitely could have been a bit longer, but wouldn't want to take too much time away from the main game development.

bertboon

Sep 12, 2020
WorkUpload link for WT & Gallery Mod for Harem Highlander ep 2.2 is still broken

Toggle navigation

Oops, an error occurred
An error has occurred. We will fix this as soon as possible. We ask for your patience.

Choose Language

online since 2011

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Every time I click on the "Download" button on Workupload, it tosses me the "Oops, an error occurred" error page.
Every time I click on the "Download" button on Workupload, it tosses me the "Oops, an error occurred" error page.
WorkUpload link for WT & Gallery Mod for Harem Highlander ep 2.2 is still broken

Toggle navigation

Oops, an error occurred
An error has occurred. We will fix this as soon as possible. We ask for your patience.

Choose Language

online since 2011
The sites had some maintenance works going on. Now it's back on.

Reactions: Iconick

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
LMFAO this has got to be got to be either one of the funniest ideas for a game or the saddest I have seen. Personally I don't mind NTR games avoidable or not, but this has got to be the first time I have seen one based off of destroying an empire based off of NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: Dvvalin

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
LMFAO this has got to be got to be either one of the funniest ideas for a game or the saddest I have seen. Personally I don't mind NTR games avoidable or not, but this has got to be the first time I have seen one based off of destroying an empire based off of NTR.
It's literally a parody, as in the game itself doesn't take it seriously. You shouldn't either.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.80 star(s) 29 Votes