Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes
Feb 24, 2020
Lains Mod says I need Lins bondage set, & her Obe at 8 to do her level 12 event. But there's no option for "bondage set" on the online store. And her Obe is at 35, yet I don't get any "round 2" dialog.

Am I missing something, or is this just some sort of misunderstanding? Because I'm able to do the event.

Is it because im playing the 11.1 version? Mod says it's outdated.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
Have you tried making a copy of your saves, then downloading the mod and the game separately. Add the mod to the game, then add your saves. that way any trace of the previous mod or game is gone. That's all I did and saves work.
soo, downloaded again, added mod, then saves, same error, will wait for another few updates, if i've got to restart yet again it's got to be worth it

mahi97

Jan 28, 2020
Hey if you have saves from 10.2 version then please send...my all saves got deleted
yea, not for me i'm afraid, refuses my saves, any saves, just kicks me to the start, if you have a save from 0.10.2 i would appreciate the chance to try it

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Description says 11 or later, we'll jsut have to wait and see what happens I guess. Personally I'm jsut glad she's back, nobody makes better mods than Lain. I'll grant that there's one or two who can match her for certain games, but i've yet to see anybody who can beat her mods. :p

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I'm using the mod version upped on the 11th, which states it is for version v0.11 and up, with game version v0.11.2 without issue.

I don't know it works for some of us and not for others, but perhaps the people that are having issues could provide a little more detail such as OS and if you've previous used any cheats.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I'm using the mod version upped on the 11th, which states it is for version v0.11 and up, with game version v0.11.2 without issue.

I don't know it works for some of us and not for others, but perhaps the people that are having issues could provide a little more detail such as OS and if you've previous used any cheats.
if you use the 0.11 mod, some new bugfix with 0.11.2 will not work.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
It seems like the dev is busy, so I compared 0.11 and 0.11.2 games, then update the mod to 0.11.2
If you don't have time to wait, you can try this unofficial version:

Thanks Maim Lain for the mod.

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
It seems like the dev is busy, so I compared 0.11 and 0.11.2 games, then update the mod to 0.11.2
If you don't have time to wait, you can try this unofficial version:

Thanks Maim Lain for the mod.
Official hero status attained in my book. Thanks.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
While running game code:
File "game/bar.rpy", line 1600, in script call
call tt from _call_tt
File "game/bar.rpy", line 3395, in script call
call moonspankspank from _call_moonspankspank_4
File "game/bar.rpy", line 3520, in script call
call moonspankrub from _call_moonspankrub_3
File "game/bar.rpy", line 3495, in script call
call moonspankfingering from _call_moonspankfingering_1
File "game/bar.rpy", line 3444, in script call
call moonspankspank from _call_moonspankspank_1
File "game/bar.rpy", line 3395, in script call
call moonspankspank from _call_moonspankspank_4
File "game/bar.rpy", line 3520, in script call
call moonspankrub from _call_moonspankrub_3
File "game/bar.rpy", line 3495, in script call
call moonspankfingering from _call_moonspankfingering_1
File "game/bar.rpy", line 3444, in script call
call moonspankspank from _call_moonspankspank_1
File "game/script.rpy", line 5333, in script call
$ result = renpy.imagemap("floor1.webp", "floor1dh.webp", [
File "game/script.rpy", line 12449, in script
call screen elvesann
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1409, in execute
screen elvesann():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1409, in execute
screen elvesann():
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1411, in execute
if hasann and not annisatspa:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1412, in execute
imagebutton pos (560, 179) auto "elfann_%s.png" action Jump("talkann")
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto=u'elfann_%s.png').

How do I fix this? It happens to me when I want to go into the elf's room

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If you are on PC, download unren, put it in the games folder doesn't need to be the game folder, option 4, then just quick save and quick load with f5 and f9, I use it for all games.

There is also toggle quick menu, which needs the game folder, which then you can put in the quick menu for games that do not have it, I use that too, save on those games wanting to brake your mouse/keyboard with no auto button.

Giannakos

Feb 11, 2019
very good job i really like it you help the gamers very much im reallu glad you did this and is good that you put your own tuch in the game i will continue to suport you by the way can you make the text box more transparent???

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes