Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Reread what he said, the .apk is not available because the game is too big now. But you can play on android still, you just have to follow the instructions :)
Unfortunately I'm not very good at following instructions and I have the warning letters from work to prove it :p
I just don't want to restart the game yet again. While I enjoy the content, it's the grind :(. Each time I replay, the girls' stats get lower and lower.

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
...I know. I'm simply stating she's not the person people are assuming she is. The first impression was meant to be on the wrong foot. (That's the key here. First impression = not her true self)

I know I made a judgemental, preachy college student. Those are her flaws (which she realizes she has and states she's working on), and that's only one part of her multi dimensional character. Why do you think she's making assumptions about her view count? Do you really think she's wrong about that many things that I would purposefully write that as factually incorrect? I'm trying to give you information about how much influence she has, not trick you.

She treated Lin equally... that was the point of that. She gave a tip to Lin because she would have given a tip to a human who had done the same.

In v0.12, this happens. She shows how she really is when she doesn't see you as the enemy. (that being a proper slave owner, which MC is not) I can tell you've played it from the mention of her tipping Lin. But there's not much convincing I can do for you if you think even my mention of her view count was wrong in the lore...
Hilarious and somewhat frightening, is watching someone argue with the person who is creating the game, about a game characters motivations, and then not accepting what the game creator is saying about it.

Raz

Jun 1, 2017
Going to be honest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and to have there be no more story this version has kind of put me in a sour mood, not sure I'll be able to play till the next update they get. A real punch to the gut that one, so congrats on getting that across as well as you did. Not sure how I even feel about said character, been so long since I last played I really should have started over...lol but I guess I liked them enough...

Reactions: Runey

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
WAIT, is there more to maria's story after she gets taken???
Runey in its infinite wisdom and generosity always advertises when you reach the end of a character's content for the current version. Plus when you reached the end all the new content you get a new message stating just that. Also if you go to the "i" icon next to the cash you own in the main screen and pick a girl you get to see in the bottom right "story incomplete" (in case there is still more content) or "to be continued" (in case there is nothing more available in the current version).

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Is there an actual answer I should know when Kate asks if she can help with anything? I tryed typing "yes" and she answers "You're looking at things backwards" Is this a riddle?

Reactions: bogeyparr

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
Runey Great update!

What happened to Maria felt like a proper kick in the gut. No matter how much sympathy one has for the suffering of others, it hits different when it happens to a loved one.

So... When can we tear down the system and put ourselves at the top as the God-Emperor of all sentient beings, regardless of race?

Jokes aside, I really wonder what'll happen to the elves if we're able to liberate them or replace them with robots. Is it gonna be wholesale massacres like Nia fears? Assimilation would take decades and changing public opinion may take just as long or even longer. That's not even considering the bad blood elves would rightfully have with the humans.Shipping them off also won't work either since the elves number nearly a billion. Will the humans be overthrown and be the victims of genocide themselves? I really have no idea how you plan to sort out this political/racial/logistical/moral dilemma.

Aug 17, 2019
Hilarious and somewhat frightening, is watching someone argue with the person who is creating the game, about a game characters motivations, and then not accepting what the game creator is saying about it.
Oh, I understand the intentions and I undertand the motivations they're trying to portray, I just believe that, as someone experiencing the story from the players perspective, it hasn't been communicated as well as it could be. Obviously the creator has a different opinion on the character they created, because they put care and effort into forming them, are attached to them and can essentially see the full planned scope of that character as well as their future. I can only judge as an observer based on what little I've been shown of the character so far, and quite frankly to this point I find their current portrayal to be aggravating. If the entire intended turnaround from her incredibly unpleasant first appearance is just a quick "she doesn't hate you now because you aren't an almost cartoonishly evil villain like the rest of the antagonists." Then I'm sorry, but I remain pretty disappointed in her current inclusion. I'm not going to pretend a character is perfect just because the person I'm talking to is the one that made them.

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes