polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I also found that having certain girls down there all day can make them more likely to go over their max Lust levels.
...which is great for those of us that routinely start fresh games (really useful with v10) and need to 'stat-up' the girls as quickly as possible. I don't know about everyone else, but I have to resist my urge to drive the story forward until I get the stats up because running through stuff too fast can cause you miss little moments in stores, restaurants, etc..

Probably right next to the video camera. (Anyone else notice that?)
Seen it and it the spycam could be the camcorder ;)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
...which is great for those of us that routinely start fresh games (really useful with v10) and need to 'stat-up' the girls as quickly as possible. I don't know about everyone else, but I have to resist my urge to drive the story forward until I get the stats up because running through stuff too fast can cause you miss little moments in stores, restaurants, etc..
That's one of the reasons why I'll try to get Lin on "Wake-Up" duty as soon as possible. One of the reasons why I don't care for how Ashley's "at school" events are laid out is because there's almost no break between them, and you end up not being able to do anything with her unless you're lucky enough to catch her in the shower or lobby.

Regarding Ashley, I noticed that the only way her first "fuck" scene in the cafe only happens if she's wearing her normal outfit. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but not knowing this makes it easy to miss especially if you'd want to catch the "special" version.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Getting a missing image error at the cabin in 0.10.1.

Says
"Couldn't find file 'twin_ash_w105.webp'."

Looked around the files, everything up to twin_ash_w104 is there.

At the end of the clones cabin retreat, I get this. This is 10.1

I can ignore it and move on, but it's an issue nonetheless.
Redownload v0.10.1 on my patreon, it was fixed

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
I crashed playing 10.1. happened after leveling up with ashley,emma and felicity at ski lodge. said afile couldnt be found. could someone helpme? thanks

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
I crashed playing 10.1. happened after leveling up with ashley,emma and felicity at ski lodge. said afile couldnt be found. could someone helpme? thanks
Helping you will be a lot easier if you tell us what file couldn't be found...
The full traceback would be even better.

can you compress the Android version
It already is, but I'll see if I can get it any smaller. It will take a day or two, though.

Reactions: asanoturna

Big N Tall

Jul 4, 2017
Not real sure if this side topic is buried somewhere in this thread but I have a question about Autumn. How do we get boobjobs from her? Or is it not possible yet? I am grinding all stats to finish at this point.

On a side not, I got an exception when I finished Ashley's story line on 10.1. It jumped out at me and I hit ignore without thinking and it went away.

The thought of starting over makes me cringe.

Big N Tall

Jul 4, 2017
In all honesty Runey. The Lustful trait is too much of a grind and is kind of boring compared to the rest of the traits. I do admit the first time I filled lust 9/9 the scene was funny,hot, and intense. The second time was eh because nothing changed (all the same scenes again.) At this point, just to get all the traits maxed (without cheating), I find myself skipping through most of it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In all honesty Runey. The Lustful trait is too much of a grind and is kind of boring compared to the rest of the traits. I do admit the first time I filled lust 9/9 the scene was funny,hot, and intense. The second time was eh because nothing changed (all the same scenes again.) At this point, just to get all the traits maxed (without cheating), I find myself skipping through most of it
Yeah, it would be nice if you got a point any time you 'finish her', maybe only at 6 or 9. IDK, could even do a point toward the *s every time you either edge or finish, that would be a lot less grindy and more fun?

LoveVH

Sep 18, 2018
I played with my last save(last version) and cant seem to get 3rd Nia event(boobjob?). Do I need to do something special for it? Got everything else done and got her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which was REALLY GOOD. (I am 5/7 on Nia events and I will keep running around mb some script will work like it did last time!) thanks for the great update!
Edit:I finally unlocked it! Spent a week skipping time inside sanctuary and it worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
check out the save i posted..it is dam great to see the smug elf bitch taking your seed down her throat...after Dia works so hard with her boobs to make you cum...its just a great route.
Finally got a chance, thanks, that was fun. I agree, that was the best of the 3 endings for that scene. :ROFLMAO:
There are Nia events? Is that for slave route?
Yes, slave route only.

Reactions: tonicase24
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes