Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
I love this game but it crashes constantly and randomly and I have no idea why. Does anyone else have this problem and know a solution? There's no error message, it just freezes then closes.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I love this game but it crashes constantly and randomly and I have no idea why. Does anyone else have this problem and know a solution? There's no error message, it just freezes then closes.
No, that is on your end. What are you playing on? Where did you install it? Did you overwrite any files from another version? Do you have 'permission' to use the folder you are using?

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
No, that is on your end. What are you playing on? Where did you install it? Did you overwrite any files from another version? Do you have 'permission' to use the folder you are using?
I'm playing on a brand new ASUS laptop. I downloaded the zip and placed right on my desktop and did not overwrite files from another version. All permissions are check marked.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm playing on a brand new ASUS laptop. I downloaded the zip and placed right on my desktop and did not overwrite files from another version. All permissions are check marked.
You are trying to play from the zip? Or did you extract it?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Over here a cougar is way more the 50 plus range, calling a 30 year old a cougar will get you a slap at best lol.

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
I think Ms Ren will be shown again! The High Elf Queen will definitely be back as well.
Hm

Been kinda wondering, if we'd get her back at some point, due to how important she seems to be for Ashley. That, and it would probably be the type of elven content, I'd enjoy too... probably. Elven content feels bit more hit or miss, than other stuff in the game. And that's fine, I guess. As it seems to be the "serious", topic in this game afterall.

Tiny rant warning.

Still... as for the high elf queen and the high elves in general, are starting to seem less and less appealing as time goes by it seems. They don't exactly make that good case, on why you should be working with them. Given how they seem to be, they'd almost certainly do far more harm than good to common elves' cause. And their queen is obviously a major cunt, that would probably treat humanity even worse, if the situation was reversed. Working with them, is not really an option as long as she's sitting on their throne. The nutjob queen of the common elves had that part at least quite spot on, with her suggestion :).

Hmph... wonder if they even have good replacement among them, period. Thus far, their average does not exactly come across that endearing. How obnoxious they are, and with those egos and seemingly nothing significant to back them up with, they'd likely get invaded in couple years after being discovered. And lose... badly. Guns or not.

Bah!

Should helping common elves, require helping high elves. If I was MC, I'd probably just try to get special rights for Lin and her children with MC or something at this point and cut my losses. You know... before I get more than just beaten, imprisoned or whatever by aloof/sadistic/moronic cunts, I'm trying to help. Well, that and I REALLY don't like it, when primitives still living in the dark ages think they should rule the world. It's ridiculous and it has some real life parallers, that piss me off.

PS. Thanks for focusing on the slave path with Nia and Sylvia first, by the way. That was something, I definitely DID like. The scenes weren't excessively cruel or anything, and it was amusing to make both of them squirm a bit at least :).

Reactions: Runey

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I don't mind the High Elves being antagonists - the game NEEDED antagonists given its a very story driven VN and whilst on a much less grander and instead more intimate scale weve not had any of the others who were teased or presented from Nias abusive owner to the fathers of the Twins and Ashley.

It would also be a bit bland if all of the elves were sympathetic races as they would blend in too much with one another - as it stands there is clear variety in ideologies of the High Elves, Common Elves and Dark Elves with of course Drows kinda in the mix yet apart from all of them too at the same time. As this portrayal stands if abolishing slave ownership by humans the main end game with use of elfbots and the MCs massive influential allies that's cool and all with lots of meaty storylines to explore aftermath of said events it still would not be sufficient as in real life it aint just one party using slavery. Americans didn't enslave many themselves - they got them from African Warlords. English used slaves, Vikings used Slaves, Egyptians used slaves and so on... change isn't one nation speaks for all - its not that simple and in this case Humanity stopping using slaver means jack shit to the Fairies who would still be enslaved to the High Elves. This story could go on for years if Runey decided.

Besides I think it would also be too much letting one figure head be the perception of an entire race. The queen is a bitch but even if your against the slavery angle you gotta admit there is appeal in making her one and making her fulfil your every sexual desire as a lovely bit of Karma lol. Sylvia is snooty and uptight regarding all other races too but her quest was none the less a noble one and she was very anti-slavery from the offset and is not a particular fan of her queens ideology on most things. She would still be a god awful representative of her race don't get me wrong on a political front with her attitude as it is but there is light in the darkness regarding the High Elves and this is as much from lack of interaction with any other races as much as anything else. Its all they know and the other Elven races turned on them because of said attitudes so they need to grow as a race just as much as any of the others if were gonna get a wishy washy everyone is happy at the end story conclussion which thankfully Runey doesn't look like he is rushing into. Hes got big long term game plans in place even if the source material is triggering the odd individual here and there but that's a good thing, shows people are really infested in the game if they care this much about it.

The game has been about character growth since minute one - its just pretty much the same but on a much grander scale with recent updates with where the storylines are going. Were talking creation of Android armies, abolishing slavery and Autumn will likely segway into a story about modernising religion. Not bad for a game about a small hotel in the middle of nowhere haha. Meanwhile the Twins squabble over a boyfriend - ive no idea what big wold game changer plans Runey has for that pair but im excited to see lol

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Hello, I'm new to this wonderful game, only started yesterday. For the most part ticking along nicely but I have a few questions.

1. Does the different colors in the info box matter (other than white)? Do they change the more I do something?
2. What's a paizuri star and what do I have to do to make that happen? (Kali)

Thanks. :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello, I'm new to this wonderful game, only started yesterday. For the most part ticking along nicely but I have a few questions.

1. Does the different colors in the info box matter (other than white)? Do they change the more I do something?
2. What's a paizuri star and what do I have to do to make that happen? (Kali)

Thanks. :p
The highest they go is yellow with 3 stars.
Paizuri is Japanese for a boobjob.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes