Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I don't know if the girl at the bar can be considered a MILF. She has a child, but if a 20 year old woman becomes a mother does she automatically become a milf? She doesn't seem to be more than 25 years old, and as for Ashley's mother I agree.

But I would not place my hope on Ashley's mother, she has a very generic appearance (hot, but generic). Maybe Runey created it just to serve as background for Ashley.
The "M" does stand for "Mother" so I'd assume she counts.

D

Deleted member 2497343

you do know what a MILF is right ?
I know bro. But I have a slightly different definition for the word MILF. I'm from Brazil, here it's normal for women to become mothers in their teens. So, in my mind, calling an extremely young woman a MILF is weird.

So I usually use the word MILF to refer to women who are 35-45 years old.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I know bro. But I have a slightly different definition for the word MILF. I'm from Brazil, here it's normal for women to become mothers in their teens. So, in my mind, calling an extremely young woman a MILF is weird.

I get what you're saying when I think about milfs I usually think of women around that age group too. The only girl that is around that age in the game is Ellen.

cyclos

Mar 8, 2019

I think she is at least 30, maybe Runey will confirm how old is Sarah lol :giggle:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

For some of us, though, 35-45 seems young. I suppose MILF can sometimes be interpreted as "Mother [of someone close to my age] that I'd Like to Fuck." For me, that'd change "Mother" to "Mummy." :eek:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Also i am stuck at 3/4 with Kali's sister side events, do you know what triggers it ?
After Kali goes back to school, visit her room in the afternoon.
For some of us, though, 35-45 seems young. I suppose MILF can sometimes be interpreted as "Mother [of someone close to my age] that I'd Like to Fuck." For me, that'd change "Mother" to "Mummy." :eek:
No, at my age that would be a GGILF, were that a thing...

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019

I get what you're saying when I think about milfs I usually think of women around that age group too. The only girl that is around that age in the game is Ellen.
I think she is at least 30, maybe Runey will confirm how old is Sarah lol :giggle:
All Women over 30 have the exalted title of "COUGAR" be they Married, MILF, or Not. Basically, they're just hungry for young fresh MEAT!!! ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
Feb 3, 2018
He (Jefferson) was also in insane amounts of debt, so i'm not sure that's true.
One can be obscenely wealthy and cash poor. If I own 5 hotels but only have $1,000 to my name, I’m still rich even though I can’t go out and buy a nice car or new vacation home. If I need something that costs $2,000 tomorrow, I have to get a loan to purchase. I could sell a hotel, sure, but that cuts off a revenue stream, is disadvantogous in the long term, and also takes time if cash is needed quickly.

Jefferson’s wealth was the land he owned, the properties he built, and the people he owned. He could sell all of it, or just parts of it, but that costs money to replace if he needs to, and doesn’t tackle the issue if inflation that Jefferson rountinely faced when he did try to sell off certain assets. I guess I should also explain that luxury agriculture (what Jefferson did) doesn’t replace money very quickly, due to many unpredictable factors. My memory was Jefferson’s debts were pretty quickly paid for when his assets were liquidated. He had an adjusted net worth of like $212 mil and an adjusted debt of $2mil roughly. Hell, Jefferson would’ve repayed it had it not been for inflation, his frequent time away in government, and his time away in France.

Reactions: TheDevian

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

o.k then its probably just me then .. but a MILF is a MILF ... i don't give a dam how old she is .... :love:

D

Deleted member 2497343

I can't be the only one who feels uncomfortable when the girls at the hotel call themselves the MC's girlfriend. Do you guys really like all the girls? For example, I hate Maria. Seeing this thot mentioning the MC as a boyfriend irritates me deeply.

I don't want to be chained, I want to be like Dobby.

1567145169_9kGy.gif

Reactions: Katsu20

max6325974

Feb 21, 2018
I'm completely stuck, android level 2 event just won't trigger, it's supposed to be at her room but nothing happens.. Help?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
All Women over 30 have the exalted title of "COUGAR" be they Married, MILF, or Not. Basically, they're just hungry for young fresh MEAT!!! ;)
To qualify as a cougar, they need to be over 30, typically married (or widowed), and most importantly, hungry for a touch of the younger kind. They want my, my, my, bologna! Wait, what??

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes