Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
So when I downloaded 10.2 I get an error message for some reason. I haven't done anything except download and extract. This is what pops up.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ash_events.rpy', 1572671669, 1) is defined twice, at game/ash_events.rpyc:3 and game/game/ash_events.rpyc:3.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ash_events.rpy', 1572671669, 1) is defined twice, at game/ash_events.rpyc:3 and game/game/ash_events.rpyc:3.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Tue Jul 21 16:54:44 2020
It's saying that you have an extra "game" folder for some reason. Assuming you didn't extract the game into a previous version, maybe you could try and just delete that extra "game" folder and see what happens (i.e., the "game" folder in the first "game" folder).

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
So when I downloaded 10.2 I get an error message for some reason. I haven't done anything except download and extract. This is what pops up.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\cbdra\Desktop\Games\Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Tue Jul 21 16:54:44 2020
If you downloaded Lain's Mod, you need to extract in the main folder (Harem_Hotel-v0.10.2-pc), not in the 'game' folder.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Honestly, I hope she doesn't. I kinda like it that there's no incest. Too many games like that (not that I don't like them, big fan of My New Family here)
I'm OK with both. If Runey decide that MC has a sister and she will staying at the hotel then it will be so and if he decides against it then it will be so.

I don't have a problem with the incest games and I sure have enjoyed my share of it. What I don't like is the usually lack of interesting story and the usually MC 18 years old, virgin, constantly horny and with a horse sized dick goes back to his long lost family - or not - and all the female NPC are "magically" attached to his dick in less than 5 seconds after they have seen him.

Same goes for the none incest games try to bring me a unique story that catch my interest and I be on board. If the story is good enough then even if the games lack any kind of "action". Do the 100 variant of a overused setup and I only stay if the renders and models are exceptional.

Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
I'm OK with both. If Runey decide that MC has a sister and she will staying at the hotel then it will be so and if he decides against it then it will be so.
I know that, I wasn't implying I had a saying over the matter lmao. Just stating my opinion.

I don't have a problem with the incest games and I sure have enjoyed my share of it. What I don't like is the usually lack of interesting story and the usually MC 18 years old, virgin, constantly horny and with a horse sized dick goes back to his long lost family - or not - and all the female NPC are "magically" attached to his dick in less than 5 seconds after they have seen him.

Same goes for the none incest games try to bring me a unique story that catch my interest and I be on board. If the story is good enough then even if the games lack any kind of "action". Do the 100 variant of a overused setup and I only stay if the renders and models are exceptional.
I know, that's why like this one. At first the events were kind of short. But they later evolved into something quite nice, exploring the girls personalities and backstory. You watch them deal with their inner demons and flaws. As I said in a previous post, even though Ashley is my least favorite, her event where you're just taking to her in the beach (I think) at night is my favorite. I also like how Emma's story is going, how she tries to be better and such. Quite wholesome.

liqingyu

Jul 16, 2020
Hi. this game has M/S or B/S?
For M/S if it means Master/Slave I would say so yes. For example, you can have everyone call you Master, and characters have stats such as submission and for some obedience. Also when you progress further with certain characters you can give them a pet name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure what "B/S" means so I can't tell for this one.

Edit: the next comment mentioned M/S and B/S as mother son and brother sister so my bad, no then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Honestly, I hope she doesn't. I kinda like it that there's no incest. Too many games like that (not that I don't like them, big fan of My New Family here)
Still no reason she cant be added as she can add more dimensions to the story without crossing those lines. Meantime even with code activated there is almost no actual content of that nature and its more a case of several sets of sisters being into the idea of sharing the fun with you vs enjoying each other. Only Kali/Lucy have gotten all that intimate with one another and Jin/Lin if you include toys in a dungeon. Simply put ive seen no evidence Runey is even into that kind of kink in his content despite having had multiple chances to do so with his updates - its like you said, in a weird way it kinda makes him game unique as too many devs seem to feel its almost compulsory these days to have it for a assume a view to maximising potential patreon supporters but its not the case. Other games like Being a Dik are massive too without halving to walk that path (even if there is always someone demanding it lol)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Iirc it isn't a question of if the sister come's to the hotel but when. Runey mentioned she has a role to play in the story.

That leaves us with the more important question are we getting "Oniii-chan!" or Ara ara!" ;)

I know this isn't an anime but don't tell me you don't know exactly what I mean.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Iirc it isn't a question of if the sister come's to the hotel but when. Runey mentioned she has a role to play in the story.

That leaves us with the more important question are we getting "Oniii-chan!" or Ara ara!" ;)

I know this isn't an anime but don't tell me you don't know exactly what I mean.
I believe he said she would be younger, so 'Onii-chan'. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Harem_Master

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
It's saying that you have an extra "game" folder for some reason. Assuming you didn't extract the game into a previous version, maybe you could try and just delete that extra "game" folder and see what happens (i.e., the "game" folder in the first "game" folder).
Hmm not sure how that managed to happen but I found the second "game" folder and deleted it and everything is working properly. Thanks!

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
so before i got to this point, Emma and Felicity's arc wasnt really "top tier" in my opinion ( I had them down with Autumn, Android, and Maria) and thought of them as and thought of them as bitchy cunts and spoiled brats, i never had that emotional connection with them, so i got to the snow scene and so much character growth, like wowsers, they're actually turning into decent human beings, im proud of them, they turned it around and elevated themselves to "top tier" :love: doesn't excuse what they've done in the past but they're trying their asses off lol, super happy with that

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes