HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Runey, i remember you saying the fetishes were optional. For example i think you said if you decline ashley anal, it wont come up as an option anymore. So i dont know if its a bug or intentional, but during the ashley fuckathon, half of it was anal despite choosing not to do anal with ashley originally.
Just thought i'd post it, on the small chance it actually is a bug.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
This game still blows my mind, as well as it's Dev being so active in here:eazyHype:
What saddens me is the few reviews it has gotten, especially after it's Dev, Runey, asked us for more of them.. told us that even if we didn't have the means to support him with money, reviews would be a huge help to him in further development.
It's also one more way to help spread the word.

Instead I see a lot of "review" posts in the topic itself, so I couldn't help but thinking that some of us doesn't quite know the review function yet?
Here is a screen shot to help ya identify it ;)

My own review was written after I tried the game for the first time, was version 0.2 and back in July 6th 2018.
My 5 stars still stands btw so didn't feel the need to edit it :extremelyhappy:

Runey, if you ever get around to put in moaning sounds for the sex scenes then this game would be worth 10 stars on the fapping factor board (even as 5 stars is the maximum, hehe) :eek:penedeyewink:

HH.jpg

Reactions: Runey

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
This game still blows my mind, as well as it's Dev being so active in here:eazyHype:
What saddens me is the few reviews it has gotten, especially after it's Dev, Runey, asked us for more of them.. told us that even if we didn't have the means to support him with money, reviews would be a huge help to him in further development.
It's also one more way to help spread the word.

Instead I see a lot of "review" posts in the topic itself, so I couldn't help but thinking that some of us doesn't quite know the review function yet?
Here is a screen shot to help ya identify it ;)

My own review was written after I tried the game for the first time, was version 0.2 and back in July 6th 2018.
My 5 stars still stands btw so didn't feel the need to edit it :extremelyhappy:

Runey, if you ever get around to put in moaning sounds for the sex scenes then this game would be worth 10 stars on the fapping factor board (even as 5 stars is the maximum, hehe) :eek:penedeyewink:

View attachment 169031
Well I have tried to review some games on here, but they want me to add too many words to the review. For me if I can say all I need in 1 or 2 sentences, why should I have to type more? So I just add likes, I cannot speak for anyone else.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
What? This game has tons of reviews, it's the 11th highest rated game on this entire site..
Atm it has 754 Likes and 39 votes, plus a lot of topic post reviews.. I guess the voted reviews would be better for Runey, which is the reason for pointing out how to make them.
Personally I've given more Likes to games than taking my time to write a review, for several reasons like wanting to get a better feel for a game first and the minimum characters needed to successfully make a review.

However I do believe this game deserves more, especially if it helps the creator in more ways than money could.
Who knows, maybe some of the users in here would begin to write more reviews once they get started? Would be a nice trade off development in general, wouldn't it? :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Harem Hotel [v0.4] [Runey]- Original Size: 1.73GB
Note: This game has over 5,800 images that were already in lossless webp, so it's not getting any smaller without serious quality loss.
Download PC (911MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you kindly. Every little bit of smooshing helps. :)

Reactions: bas

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Will we be able to make Lin dye her hair at some point?
Most likely not. I've explained the issues that come with this before, but in short... every character appearance option I add doubles the amount of work I have to do. If for instance you could personalize two characters, work would quadruple. This is the same reason why the Android can only have optional breast sizes in sex scenes.

Hey, I went through the most recent 4 or 5 pages and didn't see anything referring to it, and would rather not be here all day, has anyone had issues with receiving mail in this update? It took my money for Himiko and Maria's things, but I haven't received them.
Huh. I thought this was fixed... This issue is very odd. But yes, I think this has something to do with sleeping with someone? Or having someone being your alarm? More info would help.

is there a gallery where you can look at the scenes that are unlocked/check if you still have some to unlock/or check if you missed any? I really wish for games with gallery to make diferences between missed and yet to be unlocked scenes if thats even posible.
v0.5's priorities will be the new Character, and a Gallery Scene. I still need to look into making the gallery though.

Definitely need more Ellen in my life. Juliet is a good character as well.

What will the next update be focused on? IMO you should expand Ellen some & give Emma & Felicity a lot more to do.
Ellen and Juliet are the most requested side characters, I would love to add more content to them, but side characters aren't a priority. They're behind the main character's, which is behind the new girl and the scene gallery for v0.5.

At some point, I think characters may not even get story in future updates. v0.5 will introduce the 8th character, and making 2 - 3 story events per character will be hard for the 1 update a month thing I want to do.

Runey, i remember you saying the fetishes were optional. For example i think you said if you decline ashley anal, it wont come up as an option anymore. So i dont know if its a bug or intentional, but during the ashley fuckathon, half of it was anal despite choosing not to do anal with ashley originally.
Just thought i'd post it, on the small chance it actually is a bug.
Yeah, I guess I sort of forgot about anal during that. But the MC didn't really care which hole he wanted to use in that event haha.

Sorry for the late replies, I've been extremely busy today, I should have more time tomorrow.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Huh. I thought this was fixed... This issue is very odd. But yes, I think this has something to do with sleeping with someone? Or having someone being your alarm? More info would help.
You seem to be exactly correct. I was not using an Alarm Clock at the moment, just choosing to sleep with either maid depending on my whim for the night, got all my mail by sleeping alone.

Not sure where your code is crossed, but I did get my mail now, thanks a lot man.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I'd like to suggest NOT adding more characters yet Runey. Better to "complete" each character and focus on just the one character at a time. You already have a bunch to make your workload high :p

The main reason though, is that you will improve as you go. If you spread yourself out over all characters, then every character will be "better" at the end of their story, then they were at the start, and even more so than the last character too. You will keep wanting to go back and redo stuff as you learn to do it better, or as you come up with new ideas for things you have already made. You will end up wanting to go back and "fix" things over and over.

Where as if you complete one character and move on to the next, then th next, then the next etc, ignoring all previous characters until you finish your "last" one. Then when you go back to retouch, and bring everything up to the same quality it will be a much easier and more consistent job for you. As well as it will be easier to add in extra scenes, and find the right places to put multiple character scenes, instead of having to balance them all as you go.

It's actually a really big issue that quite a few "adult game" devs have been having. (this part is not about you) They would all benefit massively if they just "finished" their games, and then went back at the end to bring everything up to their new standard.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'd like to suggest NOT adding more characters yet Runey. Better to "complete" each character and focus on just the one character at a time. You already have a bunch to make your workload high :p

The main reason though, is that you will improve as you go. If you spread yourself out over all characters, then every character will be "better" at the end of their story, then they were at the start, and even more so than the last character too. You will keep wanting to go back and redo stuff as you learn to do it better, or as you come up with new ideas for things you have already made. You will end up wanting to go back and "fix" things over and over.

Where as if you complete one character and move on to the next, then th next, then the next etc, ignoring all previous characters until you finish your "last" one. Then when you go back to retouch, and bring everything up to the same quality it will be a much easier and more consistent job for you. As well as it will be easier to add in extra scenes, and find the right places to put multiple character scenes, instead of having to balance them all as you go.

It's actually a really big issue that quite a few "adult game" devs have been having. (this part is not about you) They would all benefit massively if they just "finished" their games, and then went back at the end to bring everything up to their new standard.
But making all these characters is so fun!

I see where you're coming from though. Sacrifices will be made in one way or another. v0.2 dropped with the Android getting 16 events, and the other girls getting around 2 - 4 story events. v0.3 dropped with Felicity & Emma getting 14 story events, with the other girls getting 3 - 4 story events. v0.4 dropped with no new characters at 2 - 3 story events per character. I would expect Autumn to get 6 - 10 story events, and the other girls getting 1 - 3 story events. I think every other update will have no new characters to allow for a balance of new story.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017

The one problem with doing it that way is eventually Runey would run into problems when the character's storylines would interact and then suddenly there is scenes for other characters without any buildup for them. Hope that makes sense...

Sep 13, 2018
The dev said he'll probably add a gallery eventually to the game. My mod added a scene replay on the computer in the bedroom but it's only for the scenes of the twins. Right now the only way to check if you've seen every scene is by using the walkthrough.
There's a walkthrough? Where?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
What is required to unlock the sleep with Lin/Android thing unlocked? Just realized that it was missing from my last playthrough. Is it related to the dungeon or exhibitionism, perhaps? I hardly did any of that.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes