Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
On .4.2 the only thing I've found so far is when Maria is in the lobby, asking her to go to the beach doesn't increase your affection. I asked her what she wanted to do, she wanted to go out to eat, we went and got the affection increase. Not sure if that's by design or not, but so far only thing I've encountered in the bug fix version. I'm not all that far into it though, so still playing/searching.
I just double checked, I can't find this issue. I know it was an issue in v0.4 though and patched in v0.4.1/v0.4.2. Which outfit was she wearing?

Reactions: Baharomont

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I just double checked, I can't find this issue. I know it was an issue in v0.4 though and patched in v0.4.1/v0.4.2. Which outfit was she wearing?
I dont remember off the top of my head. I saved it that morning so you just have to go to the lobby to see her. I attached my save in the following post of it happening.

If it doesn't reoccur, I would have to say it was her normal outfit because I hadn't progressed her story enough at that time to give her an outfit. Think I was only at 1 or 2 affection. Post linked has a little more detail.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Actually runey, despite all my pomp, i do actually have a request :D Could you put in the ui for character stats, maybe directly under the word stats, a notice saying when the "current" story of that particular character is complete? Its not that important i guess, but it would be a nice quality of life bonus during game production.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
Actually runey, despite all my pomp, i do actually have a request :D Could you put in the ui for character stats, maybe directly under the word stats, a notice saying when the "current" story of that particular character is complete? Its not that important i guess, but it would be a nice quality of life bonus during game production.
I agree with him

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I agree with him
I could do that, but I believe that would be very confusing. I could for instance make a "Complete" trait at the versions current max friendship... But people will assume you explored the whole character and she's done.

I think the way it's handled right now is best. Once you're at the max friendship for that version, you're notified you're done for now, and more will be added.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I could do that, but I believe that would be very confusing. I could for instance make a "Complete" trait at the versions current max friendship... But people will assume you explored the whole character and she's done.

I think the way it's handled right now is best. Once you're at the max friendship for that version, you're notified you're done for now, and more will be added.
You could add a friendship value stat to the page with an x/y value. So for instance, if the max friendship is 24 in the current version then you could show that it's at 23/24. Personally, I'm ok with it as is, but if it is something people want, meh.

Reactions: HathgarNiche
Oct 23, 2018
I discussed this in an earlier page, but I do plan to add more incest. Specifically MC's younger sister. Incest can be hard to due Patreon's guidelines, I have to make an excuse for them, like in the case of Felicity & Emma. Normally they're called Clones, but with the truestory code, they're called Twins, as they actually are.
well that is easy .... adoption for patreon and truestory gives the full depth

btw minor bug i stumbled across (on android)

I like her mask as a personality quirk, I just want to be able to use the part of her that she considers the most erotic.
What, not a Yandere fan? That said, it would be cool to have a choice that allowed you down a path that turned that hyper yandere into a perfect submissive, but that's just my kink for making otherwise dangerous and powerful women into sex slaves.
on the mask exactly that is WHY xD i want her to at a certain point allow you to ask her for a bj
and the yandere part well if you had one in real life once that can be a scare , that aside fir the game it is more bending her (by affection + submission) to say "do what you want and who you want just tell me you are mine"

wich makes my main character a heavy douche only girl i didn't try was kalis sis AS i wanted to raise kali to the max level ... and now if i try talking to her she has no option (poorly)

btw @Runey do you think to imply the gifts or icecream any "bigger" use ? as i can't buy them gifts ,and the icecream seems to only be tasty but nothing more feels a bit lost to me

i wonder if we by chance get to "order maids" in any future update (lins sis [she mentioned something about 1k$] , other elves maybe *coughs* the blonde *coughs*)

but all in all .... this is imo the best "hentai" game i played so far , there are two others wich are good by artstyle and stuff but not this good

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
thank you
Here you go (Introducing Autumn!) >

well that is easy .... adoption for patreon and truestory gives the full depth

btw minor bug i stumbled across (on android)

on the mask exactly that is WHY XD i want her to at a certain point allow you to ask her for a bj
and the yandere part well if you had one in real life once that can be a scare , that aside fir the game it is more bending her (by affection + submission) to say "do what you want and who you want just tell me you are mine"

wich makes my main character a heavy douche only girl i didn't try was kalis sis AS i wanted to raise kali to the max level ... and now if i try talking to her she has no option (poorly)

btw @Runey do you think to imply the gifts or icecream any "bigger" use ? as i can't buy them gifts ,and the icecream seems to only be tasty but nothing more feels a bit lost to me

i wonder if we by chance get to "order maids" in any future update (lins sis [she mentioned something about 1k$] , other elves maybe *coughs* the blonde *coughs*)

but all in all .... this is imo the best "hentai" game i played so far , there are two others wich are good by artstyle and stuff but not this good
Gifts are used when you reach -1 or below Affection. At -1 or below affection, they'll stop talking to you. The ice cream doesn't have a point.

Oct 23, 2018
i might be wrong but if i should guess she is the barista's sister , and it could mean that both possibly join ... but could also just be that it is the same character model ... not sure about it

anyways it will be redhead time .... and she seamed like highschool ... probably she comes in a bit naughty right away

Oct 23, 2018
The ice cream doesn't have a point.
i know one doesn't play with food .... but if you add cream, choclatesauce, honey or any syrups too ... i would definately want to see some "dripping icecream dates" or foodplay ... could turn in the trait "teaser" as that is a great foreplay if at all ... would be fun for sure

but how can you gain negative affection? o.o that is something i didn't manage ... lins obedience once dropped a bit while giving her sis a try ... but else

Oct 23, 2018
@Runey okay .... i got one question as the before about autumn was a blind guess ofine and i seemingly guessed well ... but i read something .... nun outfit? priestess outfitt? is that going to happen ? please tell me you are doing that , that would be so insanely good

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You brought them up, but buying her a gift should get the option back. The gifts are, as Runey said, the way you apologize and start their story back up.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
i know one doesn't play with food .... but if you add cream, choclatesauce, honey or any syrups too ... i would definately want to see some "dripping icecream dates" or foodplay ... could turn in the trait "teaser" as that is a great foreplay if at all ... would be fun for sure

but how can you gain negative affection? o.o that is something i didn't manage ... lins obedience once dropped a bit while giving her sis a try ... but else
You have to be rude to them to decrease affection. Sounds like you're a great boyfriend! Obedience acts the same as affection.

@Runey okay .... i got one question as the before about autumn was a blind guess ofine and i seemingly guessed well ... but i read something .... nun outfit? priestess outfitt? is that going to happen ? please tell me you are doing that , that would be so insanely good
Of course! You can't have a religious girl without a nun outfit!

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes