Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'd definitely give her a Legal-Loli tag if this were a site with such a tag, but I'd give it to Lin too.
Here's some custom art I did for someone that orders the girls in smallest to biggest breast sizes. This also shows off height. (hopefully he doesn't mind me sharing this)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I can easily see Ashley being the one who's barren. She's trying harder than any of the other girls, definitely isn't on any kind of birth control, etc., yet nothing. Obviously she'd be distraught when she finds out, and I can see her thinking in that fucked-up little head of hers that the MC won't want her if she can't have children (despite my telling her to her face that I don't want kids), and it's your job to help her through it all. Is there a fetish for helping girls with emotional issues through the power of cock? Should be, there's a fetish for damn near everything.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
100mb seems a bit excessive. v0.4.1/v0.4.2 is just changes to the script file. There's a link to just the update in a post I created earlier, but here's a direct link under 2MB which includes a readme.

>
I just used the link in the OP didn't see that update link. The 100mb is everything you have in 0.4.2 except the images folder. Just nuked that file to oblivion.

Here's an actual update file from 0.3.5 to 0.4.2 (510mb)

Reactions: Runey and Mikedazz1

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
I have one character specifically in mind that I have toyed with the idea of them not being able to get pregnant. I won't say who, but it's not obvious. I don't want to spoil anything, and of course it's still being thought of.

I think this decision will undoubtedly make some angry or sad, but a story needs ups and downs.
I think this depends on what angle you want to use the pregnacy, if you want to use it as a fetish and do stuff with them when they are pregnet than is a bad ideea to exculd one afterall everyone has a pref char and this will be better to let the player to select witch girl to get pregnet...But if you want to use pregnacy just at the end of the strory then its ok afterall we can imagine that at the end somehow that girl still got pregnet.

Oct 23, 2018
Yep, she tells you that she never let them use her pussy, you were her first, I hope you feel special. 300 years and she gives it to your lame ass.
and still she could have become preg ... e.g. someone having a lucky shot onto her V or from a thighjob ... who knows exactly what lin had to do at all

Ash a loli? she is both taller and has bigger boobs then lin... :D
well yeah BUT she is still quiet a flat yandere wich to me makes her kinda fall into that zone

@Runey btw ash is a yandere .... how about adding a tsundere? felicity is kinda there but not totally... kali is at the beginning to .... "tough but shy after a compliment" ... that could be funny ....
there might be other awsome fetishes that could suit .... e.g. panties and i am not meaning seeing the girls in them but rather using them on the mc member to get him off

to me this so far is the best haremgame as it simply puts all the girls under one roof + it has one of the best gameplays on mobile (there are some other goods too but not as good)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
and still she could have become preg ... e.g. someone having a lucky shot onto her V or from a thighjob ... who knows exactly what lin had to do at all
?? Err... No that isn't how biology works. You can't get pregnant from a thighjob just like it isn't possible to get pregnant from toilet seat. You need a sex-ed class. Sperm is only alive as long as it is moist, once it dries up its dead so they can't really survive when exposed to air. Really the only way to get pregnant is for the sperm to be released in the vagina.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That was hilarious, thanks for that.

No, that isn't how pregnancy works. Sperm needs to travel quite a long way into our womb and it can't get there from a thigh job. No matter how much you plaster on the outside, it aint getting anyone pregnant.

You should learn this in school, it's pretty basic.

it isn't possible to get pregnant from toilet seat. .
I don't know, if she sits down before the bloke has stood up there are possibilities.

Oct 23, 2018
i think pregnancy could work as both ... e.g. for maria as storyending

for lin it could be a thing making her much more submissive and obedient

for ash it would definately be an ongoing part the way she acts ... i wish we could make her loose that kill attitude completely though

------

for the tags not sure what direction felicity will go but as runey mentioned a catoutfit ... petplay would be a thing (also fetishwise)

god this could lead so many great directions - btw also a possibly good implementation to the game is making lin, maria, and possibly some others do single camshows or multi camshows to make extracash (depending what outfits or toys or else will come)

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Before pregnacy i think we need Thressome and Fourssome first...Afterall the girls already know of each other so it will be normal for this to start happening already...Plus Runey said that each M girl will have a secondary char so we need Thressome between M and M and Thressome between M and sec...

Reactions: Dante22 and Runey
Oct 23, 2018
That was hilarious, thanks for that.

No, that isn't how pregnancy works. Sperm needs to travel quite a long way into our womb and it can't get there from a thigh job. No matter how much you plaster on the outside, it aint getting anyone pregnant.

You should learn this in school, it's pretty basic.
sorry i didn't know how to discribe "immaculate Conception" as i missed the vocabs for that, problems of a none native speaker

btw this is possible but quiet rare , there are documented cases of virgins who turned pregnant without sex ... actually in germany we even had some lawsuits about that so hilarious or not it is possible yet rare

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Before pregnacy i think we need Thressome and Fourssome first...Afterall the girls already know of each other so it will be normal for this to start happening already...Plus Runey said that each M girl will have a secondary char so we need Thressome between M and M and Thressome between M and sec...
some girls already have threesome scenes.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yup it seems pregnancy is the new fashionable kink on adult games, SS adds pregnancy and everybody is asking for it in other adult games, in my oppinion It's Ok not my fav kink (I'm pretty much into big breast stuff
Well technically pregnancy makes your breast bigger so you're just 1 kink removed. Welcome to the family.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
should be all of them, i mean hell, everytime i have sex with any of them, i cum inside always......

actually had a thought, they all get pregnant excluding the robot for obvious reasons, they all have girls, and then in a future version, you have incest harem hotel! muahahahaha
Pure degeneracy. I like it.

Reactions: Dante22

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
some girls already have threesome scenes.
Only Lin and Android if rember corectly and its not really a complete threesome they dont have sex if rember right.Maria and Elen if remember right they have a threesome in the bathouse.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Only Lin and Android if rember corectly and its not really a complete threesome they dont have sex if rember right.Maria and Elen if remember right they have a threesome in the bathouse.
also there is maria + android as well as maria + ashley

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes