robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I was only stating one of the options shown to me when I tried opening the megalink. I didn't read anything about the game being removed from F95 and only being accessible on the Patreon page. Anyway thanks for your reply.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Guys ..Guys ...

GUYS!! The Mega link is down for some violation, can I PLEASE get a working mega? I'm reading a lot of good things about this update. Much appreciated.
I mentioned this last page :) (Had to make room on my Mega account)

Here's v0.4.1 >

Fixes not getting mail when sleeping with Lin or the Android
Fixes Kali's slutty pinup event
Though, in creating v0.4.1, I made another bug, so now it's v0.4.2! My bad. At least I caught it fast.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well...Kali is a geek so of course the threesome is MC/Kali/Android....can see Kali implementing upgrades on the fuck...err....fly....

Reactions: Runey
Oct 23, 2018
I have plans for MC's little sister in future updates. But the incest is between Felicity & Emma, they're twins.

And I would love to add more threesomes!

Who would you guys like the threesomes to involve? I had plans for an Ashley/Maria one.
the twins are for sure a threesome worth taking , ash and maria is also a clear must ...

ash and android(small) , lin and her sister (i want her in the hotel) , maria and android (big) , kali and her sis (should also join the hotel), kali and android ... ellen and everyone else but as a peep with the twins ... felicity and ash, felicity and maria (competing), the "high elf" and lin or lins sis (both could be fun espacially as it would corrupt the high elf... damn i am drooling xD)

if the teased autumn joins we might get wlso the cafemaid involved somehow ? in thqt case those would be an idea

oh maybe a small idea wich would be amazing ,on the pc a gallery with pics of the girls and their current stats (levels of affection and stuff and matched traits)

Reactions: Runey

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
wouldnt be surprised if Ashley is secretly pregnant already...avoid her..you do not want her!!!...you want Kali..you know you do.

Reactions: phreadom

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
@Runey Not sure if this is another bug or intentional. I haven't progressed the girls stories very far except Kali. I've attached my save below. You'll see Maria affection is 1. She is in the lobby, so I ask her if she'd like to go to the beach first thing in the morning. At the end, I don't gain any +affection.

Edit add: I asked her what she wanted to do, she wanted to go out to eat, so we did. That gave me a +affection.

Oct 23, 2018
Absolutely, pregnancy will happen for all the girls. (Well, at least most.)

And yes, more girls will be able to sleep with the MC eventually.
who besides the android who can't should be excluded ? ... ash the loli wants it .... maria can be an accident wich she than enjoys ... lin also wants it ... kali well i guess she'd do it just say she is cute ...emma would do becquse of curiosity ,felicity because she enjoys mc's stick.... it would definately be funny to have them wll pregnant

luci would do it to compete kali e.g.

ellen is the one who is tough as we poorly don't get to do her in general ...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ashley?..Felicity?...ugh..blonde pigtails nympho..only two i havent lost track of are Kali(the best one..duh) and android...see..being old and senile..i often confuse characters with another game in this "genre" with the initials "MM" so ya..

Reactions: phreadom

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
who besides the android who can't should be excluded ? ... ash the loli wants it .... maria can be an accident wich she than enjoys ... lin also wants it ... kali well i guess she'd do it just say she is cute ...emma would do becquse of curiosity ,felicity because she enjoys mc's stick.... it would definately be funny to have them wll pregnant

luci would do it to compete kali e.g.

ellen is the one who is tough as we poorly don't get to do her in general ...
I have one character specifically in mind that I have toyed with the idea of them not being able to get pregnant. I won't say who, but it's not obvious. I don't want to spoil anything, and of course it's still being thought of.

I think this decision will undoubtedly make some angry or sad, but a story needs ups and downs.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I have one character specifically in mind that I have toyed with the idea of them not being able to get pregnant. I won't say who, but it's not obvious. I don't want to spoil anything, and of course it's still being thought of.

I think this decision will undoubtedly make some angry or sad, but a story needs ups and downs.
If it's Lin you will break my heart! And I can see you willingly doing that.
Maybe Ash but going with her charactor that would not only be sad for the player but would likely break Ashley.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Runey: I not undestend, why in Patreon have Bug Patch v0.4.1, but not have Bug Patch v0.4.2? O_O
IF current version Game is 0.4.2 in Patreon, were is Bug Patch v0.4.2? O_O
I do not wanna agayn download 1.7 GB :(

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes