Jan 29, 2018
is there any solution for

AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

can not start game with this error.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey: I not undestend, why in Patreon have Bug Patch v0.4.1, but not have Bug Patch v0.4.2? O_O
IF current version Game is 0.4.2 in Patreon, were is Bug Patch v0.4.2? O_O
I do not wanna agayn download 1.7 GB :(
If you have v0.4 or v0.4.1, downloading the v0.4.1 bug patch essentially brings you to v0.4.2. I suppose it can be read wrong, but when I say "v0.4.1 bug patch" I mean v0.4.1 has been fixed, or you can just download v0.4.2 as a whole. Same thing.

Reactions: Baharomont
Oct 23, 2018
@Runey not obvious could be plenty ...

obvious would be ashley as she litterally so far tried everything and no bumpage wich lets her down

i could also see lin being unable ... 300 years 9 prrvious owners ... probably some did try filling her or maybe just did ... so that could be a thing too

but ups and downs ? well i think it would definately be cool if we could bump all characters even the android, but if for reasons wich will be explqined or obvious it won't happen well i could deal with that

-----

also sidequestion here we got two different elvish species ... lowland and high elves , will we maybe also get dark elves (would normally live undergeound with a greyish dark skintone and red or dark eyes ...) ? ...
or any other possible humanoid race e.g.
pixies or so ?
would be interesting on long term having that happen next to the humans ... species mix ups ^^

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey not obvious could be plenty ...

obvious would be ashley as she litterally so far tried everything and no bumpage wich lets her down

i could also see lin being unable ... 300 years 9 prrvious owners ... probably some did try filling her or maybe just did ... so that could be a thing too

but ups and downs ? well i think it would definately be cool if we could bump all characters even the android, but if for reasons wich will be explqined or obvious it won't happen well i could deal with that

-----

also sidequestion here we got two different elvish species ... lowland and high elves , will we maybe also get dark elves (would normally live undergeound with a greyish dark skintone and red or dark eyes ...) ? ...
or any other possible humanoid race e.g.
pixies or so ?
would be interesting on long term having that happen next to the humans ... species mix ups ^^
Dark Elves? Of course.

A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
I have to say that this has been one of my more favorite games as of lately. I find myself drawn to continue the corruption of the characters, even though I have reached the end of all characters main story lines. I wait with baited breath for the next update for this game.

Reactions: Runey

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
Here 100mb update
Took out the images folder. Unless there was something changed there this should work as update from 0.4

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I have one character specifically in mind that I have toyed with the idea of them not being able to get pregnant. I won't say who, but it's not obvious. I don't want to spoil anything, and of course it's still being thought of.

I think this decision will undoubtedly make some angry or sad, but a story needs ups and downs.
You tease you... Emma/Felicity would make sense, if it had something to do with clonedom, ofc they are not clones in truth though, so meh. I think it would be sad, to me, if it was Maria, but somehow make a sick sort of sense. Ashley would be just pure morbid horror, the idea that the pregnancy she so desires can't be hers would ruin her. You did mention half elves, so I know it's possible for them, but if they did something to her as a slave that sterilized her that would be believable.

Don't mind me, just another writer's mind working overtime

Reactions: Runey

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
It is clearly stated in the game that before the MC Lin was a virgin she has never had sex before.
Yep, she tells you that she never let them use her pussy, you were her first, I hope you feel special. 300 years and she gives it to your lame ass.

Reactions: TpyDoyB

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Here 100mb update
Took out the images folder. Unless there was something changed there this should work as update from 0.4
100mb seems a bit excessive. v0.4.1/v0.4.2 is just changes to the script file. There's a link to just the update in a post I created earlier, but here's a direct link under 2MB which includes a readme.

>

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Yup it seems pregnancy is the new fashionable kink on adult games, SS adds pregnancy and everybody is asking for it in other adult games, in my oppinion It's Ok not my fav kink (I'm pretty much into big breast stuff ) but I'm not going to stop playing any game whith that. About the ups and downs in the game...well It's a fact on harem games, there will be allways a kink or character not of your taste, but you can't make everybody Happy right?

One more time I would say I'm proud of you @Runey you are becoming famous and you still here in this pirate tavern.

Can I make a silly suggestion? Just think about changing the hotel looks outside, a big brick wall day after day It's kind of sad, maybe Something more...organic? Like wooden walls, more flowers ...

Keep the Good job!

Reactions: Runey and phreadom

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
About the ups and downs in the game...well It's a fact on harem games, there will be allways a kink or character not of your taste, but you can't make everybody Happy right?
Fairly certain his statement about ups and downs was more of a narrative thing. A sort of you can only truly measure good by comparison to bad type statement. The game will have it's emotional highs and it's emotional lows.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If it's Lin you will break my heart! And I can see you willingly doing that.
Maybe Ash but going with her charactor that would not only be sad for the player but would likely break Ashley.
should be all of them, i mean hell, everytime i have sex with any of them, i cum inside always......

actually had a thought, they all get pregnant excluding the robot for obvious reasons, they all have girls, and then in a future version, you have incest harem hotel! muahahahaha

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
.. ash the loli wants it .... ...
Ash a loli? she is both taller and has bigger boobs then lin... :D

Yup it seems pregnancy is the new fashionable kink on adult games, SS adds pregnancy and everybody is asking for it in other adult games, in my oppinion It's Ok not my fav kink (I'm pretty much into big breast stuff ) but I'm not going to stop playing any game whith that. About the ups and downs in the game...well It's a fact on harem games, there will be allways a kink or character not of your taste, but you can't make everybody Happy right?

One more time I would say I'm proud of you @Runey you are becoming famous and you still here in this pirate tavern.

Can I make a silly suggestion? Just think about changing the hotel looks outside, a big brick wall day after day It's kind of sad, maybe Something more...organic? Like wooden walls, more flowers ...

Keep the Good job!
Both cookie and runey both said right from the start that pregnancy was going to be apart of the game.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes