Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Runey I know I didn't play the v. 10 of the game, not sure of the one or two versions before that, but in any case I started up 11.2 and got to Kali's receiving her college entrance exam as my first new content.

It then went -> Kali clothes shopping -> Lucia's first delivery -> Visting Kali's class with Android -> Kali passing exam and arranging to take the monorail with her the next morning -> First day of college and meeting the teacher for the first time even though you visited Kali's class already?

At which point I said "Wait, wut? :WaitWhat:"

Edit: Also just discovered that after she gets back from her first day and crashes with you, the day number and day of the week repeats in the morning instead of advancing forward (if it was day 150 and a Sunday, the next day says it's day 150 and Sunday).

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
full save? cant use my old save i get errors
Seems like a lot of people, myself included, have this issue. Seems to extend to v0.9.x saves for me, as well. Really not thrilled with the idea of having to grind all the way from 0.8.x with all that I did to max out the traits of each girl.

And I don't believe I've ever used Lain's Mod.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
So i guess i played this Game enough (atm 10Hours) to leave my opinion about Harem Hotel.
First of all i only saw that Game in a Signature. Looked at it at wasnt really sure if i should try it out.
But i decided to give it a try. I didnt know what i should expect. But after i played it a bit it was a good game to "waste" some time. Then i played it a few Days later more. The Chars are nice. Every Char with a good Backround Story. There are some "Jokes" ingame that got a laught out of me. The overall Story is nice too. It has a lot of content.. The Animations are made really well. So in overall i think its a nice game where you can invest many Hours ^^
Screenshot_4.png

Last edited:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
really want to take the two elves in the main sanctuary down a peg : p and seeing further content for jin n the dark elf. seems either one could be a mistress or right hand to the mcs training etc. also curious if ashleys elf will be purchasable down the road

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
does anyone remember when the truth or dare at the bar with Moon and Maria happens?
I feel like i missed it but i'm not sure.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
really want to take the two elves in the main sanctuary down a peg : p and seeing further content for jin n the dark elf. seems either one could be a mistress or right hand to the mcs training etc. also curious if ashleys elf will be purchasable down the road
Ah, a brother from another mother i see! Ive long advocated that she be the dominatrix queen of the Dungeon keeping all the girls who need punished in line as per instructions of the MC. She is perfect for the role and perhaps thats the direction Runey has going for her... or the complete opposite, who knows. She only recently has started to get attention story wise and seems open ended but i adore her as she is and hope we get our wish (especially as whilst she isnt popular what IS popular is the sheer volume of comments ive seen seeking to take Sylvia and Nia down a peg or two... seems an absolute bout of fanservice to kill two birds with one stone going this direction lol and she was amazing at it with Lin).

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
indeed
though, just finishing the high elf queen story intro. whom is deff on the top of the list ......
i could see sylvia becoming loyal to her king/mc : P to the point of doing whats best for his interest. similar to maria, but cold, blunt & direct.

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
indeed
though, just finishing the high elf queen story intro. whom is deff on the top of the list ......
i could see sylvia becoming loyal to her king/mc : P to the point of doing whats best for his interest. similar to maria, but cold, blunt & direct.
I still see Sylvia as next to worthless, but seems to be able to take a severe beating and recover from it quite well. However, her constant whining when she can't watch TV means that if she ever figures out how to use a Smartphone, she'll never notice anything else again! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
So what is your guys reasoning on why nobody is pregnant yet? Mine is that there is a second secret basement with a magic circle made with elf magic to act as a sperm terminator or egg blocker or something. Or has runey said why nobody is?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So what is your guys reasoning on why nobody is pregnant yet? Mine is that there is a second secret basement with a magic circle made with elf magic to act as a sperm terminator or egg blocker or something. Or has runey said why nobody is?
Well in actual plot the games time can only be what a few weeks in, couple of months at a push. Given you as MC dont even have penetrative sex with anyone straight away and its all slowly built up as such with each of the girls its not as unlikely as you would think. The first one you get regular sex with is i recall Lin who as an elf in lore its noted hard to procreate between humas and elves and of course in these rarities its extremely frowned on, Android of course unlikely an issue either. That leaves the rest, the Twins are much latter residents and thus engaging in sex leaving only really likes of Marie and Khali of whom Marie whilst young is an absolute horn dog so obv long accustomed to using the pill or some other contraceptive and Khali is in her 20s not some naive girl who would take a risk. The only REAL question is why Ashley isnt pregnant... given its literally what shes been trying to get since the moment she basically raped the MC in his sleep lol, shes even questioned this very thing herself in the story and obv not being careful. I can only assume Runey maybe has in mind she cant conceive which be a massive plot arc for her character as she wants half a football teams worth but could be alongside Android the only one of the Harem who cant and that will hurt her, badly.

Also

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jjay08

KevJo1976

Nov 28, 2020
forgive me if one of these is in the game already. but I feel like these would fit well with the already existing riddles.

I have days and months, moons and tides. I have twelve but can be counted more then three hundred. For now, I'm more than two thousand, but every year I'm counted as one. What am I?

Every night I'm told what to do, every morning I do what I'm told, yet I can not escape your scold. What am I?

On the Earth I am dead, Though I live on the moon. I am in no crater, and I'm in every bloom What am I?

The 2nd one is my favorite.
I'm just curious what I'm entering wrong about the "On the Earth I am dead..." riddle. I've entered it with different combinations of capital letters, copy & payed, etc. Kate still keeps saying it's wrong.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm just curious what I'm entering wrong about the "On the Earth I am dead..." riddle. I've entered it with different combinations of capital letters, copy & payed, etc. Kate still keeps saying it's wrong.
The letter ...O.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes