quickboi

Mar 5, 2020
so does loading old saves not fully work? I spent forever trying to find the new gallery scenes and such and only got 5 or 6 of them as far as I can tell nothing else I can do now

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Quick questions
Is there content for love path?
If yes, How do I change from slavery to love oath?
Haven't played this update yet. But try entering this code on your pc in MC bedroom.

slaveroute_Nia
loveroute_Nia

Not sure if it still work on this update tho. Last I checked it only works on Nia and Sylvia. Not Ann tho.

Reactions: Runey and Mmushy

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
When I played after updating my game.
Nia's story began with her in the sanctuary with a rescued elf.
When I checked the gallery after playing, I see the scenes at the "strip club".
Is it supposed to be like this?

Edit: After the scene ends, I'm back at the hotel and at the very beginning of the game with only Lin and Kali and nothing else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem_Master

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
When I played after updating my game.
Nia's story began with her in the sanctuary with a rescued elf.
When I checked the gallery after playing, I see the scenes at the "strip club".
Is it supposed to be like this?
I think the strip club is the love route. Almost exact same happened to me so I played it through on slave. It's all interesting enough for me to play through the opposite path, based on some of the other posts.

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
I think the strip club is the love route. Almost exact same happened to me so I played it through on slave. It's all interesting enough for me to play through the opposite path, based on some of the other posts.
Wait that's a love route choice? I didn't get that impression at all. Seems I was wrong.

Killerof1945

Sep 4, 2019
I cant figure out the answer to kates riddle for the "whats seen at the end of January and February that cant be seen at the beginning of either month" I thought the answer was uary because that's what both months end with but the game just tells me to go fuck myself

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Im still curious about who is gonna move into room no 8. Hana maybe? Dont think she has enough room on Marie's couch but i doubt Runey would go to the effort of creating that extra space in her room unless she was there to stay (he has in past specifically noted each girl will have a specific side character who will be around so Lin has Jin, Ashley the fairies, Kali has Lucy, Marie now has Hana and i kinda consider the Twins to be a duo anyway leaving just Android and Autumn to get theirs at the hotel... Hazel anyone?).

For a full on new resident though its gotta be someone who is NOT side character status and full on main love interest or of great importance. Im gonna guess its reserved for the MCs sister who has been mentioned a few times. Cant see it being anyone else from who we have seen so far who is important enough expect maybe the Common Elf figurehead that Lin idolised so much and we got nudes of but has never been seen since.

Reactions: SpikyHair

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I cant figure out the answer to kates riddle for the "whats seen at the end of January and February that cant be seen at the beginning of either month" I thought the answer was uary because that's what both months end with but the game just tells me to go fuck myself
It is just one letter. I think it is "Y" .

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Im still curious about who is gonna move into room no 8. Hana maybe?
I found Hana so adorkable I wouldn't mind her acending to main cast status. Her, or Moon, for that matter. Though, as you pointed out, Hana is a second to Maria, so probably not (crossed fingers for Moon, though!).

For a full on new resident though its gotta be someone who is NOT side character status and full on main love interest or of great importance. Im gonna guess its reserved for the MCs sister who has been mentioned a few times.
Considering Patreon's enforcement of content rules, that'd be kind of a waste of perfectly dickable potential in the form of a non-family occupant.
Cant see it being anyone else from who we have seen so far who is important enough expect maybe the Common Elf figurehead that Lin idolised so much and we got nudes of but has never been seen since.
Could be somebody Runey still has to introduce.

Or Moon. I'm good with that one :)

Especially if it leads to Maria/Hana/Moon bar scenes.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
It is just one letter. I think it is "Y" .

First of all, none of you are reading the riddle correctly. See below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The key phrase is "directly before." This means that you should not look at the last letter but the one right before it. As has been posted many times in the thread, the answer you want is "R."

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wait so if the answers to Kate's riddles are now E.R.O....
Then if the next riddles Kate has has an answer of H....
Then that would mean the answers to Kate's riddles would be... Er. Oh!.
But i can honestly see all her riddles answers spelling something else, when they are done!.
E, R, and O, does that mean Kate will have 23 more letter based riddles? lol
Only 6 headpats? You heartless monster... :p
Oh my...

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
E, R, and O, does that mean Kate will have 23 more letter based riddles? lol

Oh my...
Now that's how you treat your maids properly...
Still, you've got ~2.4 headpats per hour, I'm at ~9.3, but damn, 322 hours of playtime? How many ingame years (or decades?) are you in by now? oO

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Now that's how you treat your maids properly...
Still, you've got ~2.4 headpats per hour, I'm at ~9.3, but damn, 322 hours of playtime? How many ingame years (or decades?) are you in by now? oO
Almost 2 years, day 727 ATM... Hence why I am so reluctant to restart, even if it would be worth it in the long run, image if it had tracked headpats from the start?!?!?! :ROFLMAO:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Only 6 headpats? You heartless monster... :p
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I did the original play-through on "Love" up to Day 201(?) starting last year up to v0.10.2. When I found out about the new "Slave" route scenes, I started a new game and kept going until now. Well, I lost 7 pages of saves from the original play and got to 69 headpats. My current play is shorter because I knew what was coming up with the events and didn't waste time in the Dungeon or Headpats or Lusting. I just couldn't wait to see more NIA!!! :love:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ok so.

A lot of misconceptions about the real world are being used as parallels for this setting.

Did you know colonial era people had no idea the diseases they had would spread like they did?
Did you know that any agrarian society domesticates animals if they can?
Domesticating animals en masse creates the varying plagues that we are all used to.
Tuberculosis, small pox, typhoid, etc...
Having people live in close proximity to animals causes us to eventually contract their diseases.
STATED HOW YOU HAVE IT COMMON ELVES WOULD HAVE JUST AS DEADLY DISEASES AS THE HUMANS.
The only reason that colonial era "new world" relations ended the way they did is that many of the nations and tribes of the Americas was due to lack of domesticatable large sized work/ food animals which would allow for large scale development.

There were a few exceptions to this such as the Mayans which used mass slave labor from capturing nearby tribes and the Incas who had some help in the form of Alpacas and Llamas.
But both of those animals are surly and their ability to be used as beasts of burden is laughable when you compare them to the capabilities of horses and donkeys.

But seeing how you have the elves as a well developed multi-city agrarian society it would be safe to assume they have some form of domesticated beast of burden capable of supporting that society.

WHICH WOULD CAUSE PLAGUES TO THE HUMANS WITH NO IMMUNITY TO SAID DISEASES.
The way you set up the world would require the elves to have literal magic. But you suggest that magic is simply folklore in this world (except when it comes to faeries for some reason)
As stated in game, Syl'anar had no horses. And while it doesn't state this, they also didn't farm animals often. And thus, did not get as many diseases. Desert Elves actually ate meat the most, but they ate fish which was stated in game. And obviously fish aren't going to pass on their viruses as easily as essentially living with cows and pigs. This coupled with less population density and living outdoors. The Elves only really had one city per 'nation', everywhere else was village, farmstead, or nomad area.

In fact, since this is a perfect place to put it, I'll add this line to the history event. It should help.

There was a point in game where Vanessa or Nala mentioned they had no horses, so the fact they were able to do certain things is impressive by itself. Since this is a whole new ecological zone (which includes many new flowers I've put in game (Lin gives you a blue one)), you can also come to the conclusion that there were no chickens, pigs, etc either.

Nala also mentions the massive farm lands in central Syl'anar, this is mostly crop farming, not husbandry. I think this fits elves more in the fantasy setting. There were large beasts like buffallo that elves would hunt, but their diet is mostly herbivorous.

I am aware of everything you mentioned, although there are missing pieces still.

The way you set up the world would require the elves to have literal magic. But you suggest that magic is simply folklore in this world (except when it comes to faeries for some reason)
You seem to be confusing the writer for a character in a story.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes