Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Lucy is in the room but when I speak to her there is no "Let's have some fun." option only "Back". :(
Ah, yes. You needed to have sex with her earlier in Kali's story. If you did this in v0.3, it didn't count unfortunately. A cheat will be coming in the next update to give you the ability to have sex with Lucy in Kali's room.

Reactions: KnightOfRen

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Given how often he joins the girls in the shower (or could, anyways), I doubt he'd need to take any extra showers.^^

darkelf1988

Mar 18, 2018
hey, I have a problem: I have transferred my save files from v 0.1.0, to v 0.4. I want to take pictures of Kali in the bunny suit, but the game says I have to buy it, but I have bought it in the previous version, and it is not in the shop. So wtf should I do?? start from scratch??

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
hey, I have a problem: I have transferred my save files from v 0.1.0, to v 0.4. I want to take pictures of Kali in the bunny suit, but the game says I have to buy it, but I have bought it in the previous version, and it is not in the shop. So wtf should I do?? start from scratch??
I looked to see if I have a save around there and I don't, have you done the other events, besides the photos?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yes, you need to start from scratch. v0.1 is not compatible with any other version. But v0.2 and beyond are all compatible.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well here is my bug report/commentary. I typed this up on notepad as I was playing Harem Hotel lol. Still not done with it but I figured I would post what I have so far:

Near the beginning of the game when Kali asks you to buy her a hard drive for $20 you can talk to her again and she will repeat herself... I have no idea if that's intentional or not.

I took Lin to the cafe for the first time and she says "Are we going to do lewd things at the cafe?" I don't think she is supposed to say that lol. She already has the obedient trait though on day 6.

When Lin is working in the kitchen and I already have her panties off I tell her to insert the egg vibe and it immedietely says she takes off her panties...

LOL Ashley - "Whats to 2+2... 10-5... can I suck your cock?" just off the wall.

When Lin gives her first blowjob she says she wants to know what your cum tastes like when she already knows from her handjob.

When Lin is in the kitchen and you have her wear the egg vige or anal plug and leave it in there should be a few scenes maybe not animations showing her going about her day with them in.

I forgot who this was for but I think it was Maria - After I unlocked the blowjob I do it again for the first time she is kneeling between MC's knees with her tits out saying "Don't expect me to do this all the time." Right after that a popup of her standing shows up saying "Well Okay."

I totally forgot the order or out of order events I found these scenes but Felicity and Emma joined Harem Hotel before I saw them at Ashley's school or the cafe. Have no idea if you want to fix that or not.

Below this line is when I started playing with the patch.

When at Ashley's school and Emma has her tits out while Felicity gives you a hand job and the scene is finished Emma says you can see it through her top but I can't see any difference lol. Don't know if you care but it just stood out to me.

I was hoping you could eventually make a scene for Maria while spying on her in her room. Just really think that'll be one of her kinks when she is just standing there naked looking at you lol.

For Lin I'm able to tie her up in the rope outfit without buying it. I think any of those scenes should be locked until you buy it.

Lol while in the lobby Ashley was standing there and she said it was raining and stay inside to have sex. When I asked her what she wanted to do she wanted to go to the beach. Maybe that option should be blocked if Ashley or other girls when its raining.

After reaching friendship 9 for Felicity and Emma and Maria talks to me outside I clicked on Andriods door and Maria's artwork popped up saying "She's probably hanging around the hotel."

I don't know if this happened before but still at friendship 9 I talk to Felicity and after saying "I'm alright." The + Exhibitionism disappears from go to beach. And if you hit back while it's missing it brings you back to floor 2.

I love friendship 13 event. I hope Maria randomly gropes more of the girls lol.

Again I said this before when you last updated but I love the whole scene and rant when I keep clicking give money to Felicity.

Just a perverted thought but when taking a shower with Ashley and she sucks your fingers to turn MC on I kinda wish MC had the option to force Ashley to deepthroat his fingers there lol.

This is my first question... when Lin is at lewd 3 you can see the strange noises from her room scene. Is there any other scenes related to her lewd stat?

I have no idea what Maria was talking about with the first couple of her questions lol. Was she being literal?

When Ashley feeds you those 2 pills the end of the scene should show a somewhat bloated stomach cause you know cummed inside her for a whole day should show lol.

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well here is my bug report/commentary. I typed this up on notepad as I was playing Harem Hotel lol. Still not done with it but I figured I would post what I have so far:

Near the beginning of the game when Kali asks you to buy her a hard drive for $20 you can talk to her again and she will repeat herself... I have no idea if that's intentional or not.

I took Lin to the cafe for the first time and she says "Are we going to do lewd things at the cafe?" I don't think she is supposed to say that lol. She already has the obedient trait though on day 6.

When Lin is working in the kitchen and I already have her panties off I tell her to insert the egg vibe and it immedietely says she takes off her panties...

LOL Ashley - "Whats to 2+2... 10-5... can I suck your cock?" just off the wall.

When Lin gives her first blowjob she says she wants to know what your cum tastes like when she already knows from her handjob.

When Lin is in the kitchen and you have her wear the egg vige or anal plug and leave it in there should be a few scenes maybe not animations showing her going about her day with them in.

I forgot who this was for but I think it was Maria - After I unlocked the blowjob I do it again for the first time she is kneeling between MC's knees with her tits out saying "Don't expect me to do this all the time." Right after that a popup of her standing shows up saying "Well Okay."

I totally forgot the order or out of order events I found these scenes but Felicity and Emma joined Harem Hotel before I saw them at Ashley's school or the cafe. Have no idea if you want to fix that or not.

Below this line is when I started playing with the patch.

When at Ashley's school and Emma has her tits out while Felicity gives you a hand job and the scene is finished Emma says you can see it through her top but I can't see any difference lol. Don't know if you care but it just stood out to me.

I was hoping you could eventually make a scene for Maria while spying on her in her room. Just really think that'll be one of her kinks when she is just standing there naked looking at you lol.

For Lin I'm able to tie her up in the rope outfit without buying it. I think any of those scenes should be locked until you buy it.

Lol while in the lobby Ashley was standing there and she said it was raining and stay inside to have sex. When I asked her what she wanted to do she wanted to go to the beach. Maybe that option should be blocked if Ashley or other girls when its raining.

After reaching friendship 9 for Felicity and Emma and Maria talks to me outside I clicked on Andriods door and Maria's artwork popped up saying "She's probably hanging around the hotel."

I don't know if this happened before but still at friendship 9 I talk to Felicity and after saying "I'm alright." The + Exhibitionism disappears from go to beach. And if you hit back while it's missing it brings you back to floor 2.

I love friendship 13 event. I hope Maria randomly gropes more of the girls lol.

Again I said this before when you last updated but I love the whole scene and rant when I keep clicking give money to Felicity.

Just a perverted thought but when taking a shower with Ashley and she sucks your fingers to turn MC on I kinda wish MC had the option to force Ashley to deepthroat his fingers there lol.

This is my first question... when Lin is at lewd 3 you can see the strange noises from her room scene. Is there any other scenes related to her lewd stat?

I have no idea what Maria was talking about with the first couple of her questions lol. Was she being literal?

When Ashley feeds you those 2 pills the end of the scene should show a somewhat bloated stomach cause you know cummed inside her for a whole day should show lol.
Thanks for the comments! I fixed some of the issues you brought up.

Anyone know the cheat codes besides truestory?
There's skiptoend1, but it isn't really useful anymore. Other codes are given to $5+ patrons, such as the money cheat, the max stats cheat, etc.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
You can find it in the Info tab in game near the bottom.
Given how often he joins the girls in the shower (or could, anyways), I doubt he'd need to take any extra showers.^^
pfft, where's the fun in that? was just thinking it could be a system similar to the "sleep with someone" thing at night; go in, take a shower alone, or invite/order someone in to 'assist in cleaning' and/or 'have fun'

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
pfft, where's the fun in that? was just thinking it could be a system similar to the "sleep with someone" thing at night; go in, take a shower alone, or invite/order someone in to 'assist in cleaning' and/or 'have fun'
Ok, now you're speaking a language we can all get behind. The moment you click on the door in the morning you get a similar menu to what you get with the night, and at first it will just be Himiko and Lin, but maybe you can proposition the others after certain things are tripped, maybe 10 showers that you walk in on, or something.

Oct 23, 2018
this themespecific idea is nice tbh but i would wctuqlly rather want it pulled of as christmas for example having all girls as "santas little helper" :D

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
this themespecific idea is nice tbh but i would wctuqlly rather want it pulled of as christmas for example having all girls as "santas little helper" :D
Lol I mostly meant it as a joke, the release was too recent to expect a halloween theme.

Personally I prefer the darker holiday, but christmas is fun too.

Oct 23, 2018
i'm titally with you but halloween would need each their iwn costume okay freddy ash works ... for felicity it would be either catwoman ir black cat or tigris .... but the rest is not that easy

and christmas well 1 costume to dress them all xD make it a bundle (wich would be cool for the twins to appear too) stuff where multiple chars just get the same outfit for various scenes .... as well as their singular personal ones :D

+ the joke-idea still was great imo

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
i'm titally with you but halloween would need each their iwn costume okay freddy ash works ... for felicity it would be either catwoman ir black cat or tigris .... but the rest is not that easy

and christmas well 1 costume to dress them all XD make it a bundle (wich would be cool for the twins to appear too) stuff where multiple chars just get the same outfit for various scenes .... as well as their singular personal ones :D

+ the joke-idea still was great imo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes