Oct 23, 2018
this themespecific idea is nice tbh but i would wctuqlly rather want it pulled of as christmas for example having all girls as "santas little helper" :D

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
this themespecific idea is nice tbh but i would wctuqlly rather want it pulled of as christmas for example having all girls as "santas little helper" :D
Lol I mostly meant it as a joke, the release was too recent to expect a halloween theme.

Personally I prefer the darker holiday, but christmas is fun too.

Oct 23, 2018
i'm titally with you but halloween would need each their iwn costume okay freddy ash works ... for felicity it would be either catwoman ir black cat or tigris .... but the rest is not that easy

and christmas well 1 costume to dress them all xD make it a bundle (wich would be cool for the twins to appear too) stuff where multiple chars just get the same outfit for various scenes .... as well as their singular personal ones :D

+ the joke-idea still was great imo

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
i'm titally with you but halloween would need each their iwn costume okay freddy ash works ... for felicity it would be either catwoman ir black cat or tigris .... but the rest is not that easy

and christmas well 1 costume to dress them all XD make it a bundle (wich would be cool for the twins to appear too) stuff where multiple chars just get the same outfit for various scenes .... as well as their singular personal ones :D

+ the joke-idea still was great imo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Ok, now you're speaking a language we can all get behind. The moment you click on the door in the morning you get a similar menu to what you get with the night, and at first it will just be Himiko and Lin, but maybe you can proposition the others after certain things are tripped, maybe 10 showers that you walk in on, or something.
I hadn't thought of how to get the option triggered, but that sounds much better than anything I could think of! Now we just need @Runey to hopefully sign off on it

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Also, clones is kind of hotter than twins.
I hadn't heard of the truestory code until @Runey mentioned it for the (future) threesome with Kali and Lucy, so I've gotten used to thinking of them as clones. I definitely don't want to miss out on the aforementioned threesome when that version comes out, but it sure will seem weird for them to start calling each other sister.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
I hadn't heard of the truestory code until @Runey mentioned it for the (future) threesome with Kali and Lucy, so I've gotten used to thinking of them as clones. I definitely don't want to miss out on the aforementioned threesome when that version comes out, but it sure will seem weird for them to start calling each other sister.
Have you tried playing the game with truestory activated yet?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
There is one thing I've always wondered about this game, and that's did Runey have to have a really awkward conversation with a Patreon rep about if clones counts as incest or not. As really, it must, you're still biologically related, but I guess it gets into the area of fiction that you they wouldn't cross their rules. Still, but of a funny thought.

Possible that he did, but not really necessary. They have in the past outlined, at least in private correspondence, that step-family, adopted family, and actual family are what they consider incest.

This means that, as Babysitter has done, something like a God-Father is acceptable, where an uncle isn't. If that's ok, then I can't imagine them having a problem with clones.

Even though they push the clone thing a lot, I've always still thought of them as sisters. So that change won't be that big of a deal for me, as I think if I did have a clone that I lived with in that capacity, I'd probably just call her my sister too.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Have you tried playing the game with truestory activated yet?
Not yet, I figure I might as well wait for 0.5 now.
Even though they push the clone thing a lot, I've always still thought of them as sisters. So that change won't be that big of a deal for me, as I think if I did have a clone that I lived with in that capacity, I'd probably just call her my sister too.
It's funny, because I'd imagined the MC referring to them as sisters at some point, and what their reaction might be. It never occurred to me that their being "clones" was a Patreon thing, since most games do step-family (would be weird for step-twins, I guess) and IIRC they don't actually do anything with each other.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can someone explain how violet works I'm not sure how to do her quest
She doesn't have any quests, she not implemented yet.

There is one thing I've always wondered about this game, and that's did Runey have to have a really awkward conversation with a Patreon rep about if clones counts as incest or not. As really, it must, you're still biologically related, but I guess it gets into the area of fiction that you they wouldn't cross their rules. Still, bit of a funny thought.

I haven't spoken to Patreon about anything, but I'm definitely not going to break their rules of no incest and wait until I get suspended. This is just a safer route.

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Not yet, I figure I might as well wait for 0.5 now.

It's funny, because I'd imagined the MC referring to them as sisters at some point, and what their reaction might be. It never occurred to me that their being "clones" was a Patreon thing, since most games do step-family (would be weird for step-twins, I guess) and IIRC they don't actually do anything with each other.
It's pretty good. Patreon does have an issue with incest, which is why so many games went under when the change happened, but the clone thing was a good workaround since it doesn't detract that much from the true story.

diferender

Mar 2, 2018
Hi, I'm new posting around here.
I gotta say I played this game when it was v0.1 due to several comments I read about it having so much content despite being a v0.1 and I really liked it back then. Because of school homework and such I didn't have a chance to check out v0.2, so I played v0.3.5 and now I played v0.4. I've really liked the game so far, it really does have an insane amount of girls to basically satiate any taste you might have, as well as several different scenes between them. Good job, and thank you very much for your job, @Runey.
Now, about my opinions in the game, one the things I'd like to see is all girls having similar scenes between them, because so far we can only have anal with Maria, Lin and Ashley, or boobjobs from the Android or Kali, etc. I understand it doesn't make sense for some characters (like a boobjob from Lin, for example) and also that it'd be a lot of work to add them, so I really wouldn't be disappointed if it didn't happen, but I'd like to see it.
And lastly, for Ellen, I've been reading that you're already planning to have more content with her, which I look forward to, but also I noticed you always mention her as a side character, and I think (I'm not sure if I'm alone in this) she should be one of the main girls, with her previously being a maid for the MC's grandpa as well as her actually being a resident at the hotel. Just a thought.

Once again, congratulations on your work so far and I'm looking forward to future updates.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi, I'm new posting around here.
I gotta say I played this game when it was v0.1 due to several comments I read about it having so much content despite being a v0.1 and I really liked it back then. Because of school homework and such I didn't have a chance to check out v0.2, so I played v0.3.5 and now I played v0.4. I've really liked the game so far, it really does have an insane amount of girls to basically satiate any taste you might have, as well as several different scenes between them. Good job, and thank you very much for your job, @Runey.
Now, about my opinions in the game, one the things I'd like to see is all girls having similar scenes between them, because so far we can only have anal with Maria, Lin and Ashley, or boobjobs from the Android or Kali, etc. I understand it doesn't make sense for some characters (like a boobjob from Lin, for example) and also that it'd be a lot of work to add them, so I really wouldn't be disappointed if it didn't happen, but I'd like to see it.
And lastly, for Ellen, I've been reading that you're already planning to have more content with her, which I look forward to, but also I noticed you always mention her as a side character, and I think (I'm not sure if I'm alone in this) she should be one of the main girls, with her previously being a maid for the MC's grandpa as well as her actually being a resident at the hotel. Just a thought.

Once again, congratulations on your work so far and I'm looking forward to future updates.
Thanks for the comments! I'm very glad you enjoy my game.

I think all girls will more or less get all sexual content, except for some getting boobjobs, because, well, Ashley is fairly flat. But I could totally see Lin trying very hard to please you with her breasts. Despite them being small and not very pleasurable, I think it would be sweet to see her try hard at it.

Ellen was originally meant to be a main character, but she was very hard to make story for. Another reason why I don't believe she'll be a main character, is she's already gone through training from MC's grandfather. But, I could see her having story. Side Characters aren't background characters, mind you. Side characters are just not the main focus. So Ellen could easily get story events and sexual content.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think a plausible story with Ellen is that she is/was very attached to his grandfather and isn't ready to accept the mc fully because the one who saved her and brought her to a better place is the grandfather. She can eventually accept and care about the mc but can't actually love him. She can share in the "sex" but only on her terms. There could be a trigger in the story where she lays it out to him and from that conversation, he can build on it to have Maria, the android, or even other ladies involved with her. Maybe it reminds her of what the grandfather did?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think a plausible story with Ellen is that she is/was very attached to his grandfather and isn't ready to accept the mc fully because the one who saved her and brought her to a better place is the grandfather. She can eventually accept and care about the mc but can't actually love him. She can share in the "sex" but only on her terms. There could be a trigger in the story where she lays it out to him and from that conversation, he can build on it to have Maria, the android, or even other ladies involved with her. Maybe it reminds her of what the grandfather did?
I think that definitely fits. Ellen may get some love in v0.6. Currently v0.5 will be pretty busy.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes