TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What's your favorite breast size for Android? A poll.
Same here, no twitter.
I usually stick to normal, though for my personal taste small is too small, and medium is boarding on too big most of the time. I would be happy if that was large and the bigger one was XL, and a new medium. lol
But I don't want to give you the extra work, the 'medium' ones are close enough for me.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Hello everyone! Planning of v0.12 will begin very soon! Now is the best time to suggest content you would like to see, from story to general things. I'd like to include a love route event for Sylvia, a blowjob for moon, and perhaps even some Juliet content. What would you guys like to see?
have to add most content with the other elves that you buy, and for the love of god the elf for 7k drop that price lol, after upgrading android took a long time and i just stopped playing, maybe adding sexual things in for the fairies, able to get everyone pregnant, some shemales... just my take

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
have to add most content with the other elves that you buy, and for the love of god the elf for 7k drop that price lol, after upgrading android took a long time and i just stopped playing, maybe adding sexual things in for the fairies, able to get everyone pregnant, some shemales... just my take
If money is an issue, make sure to upgrade the bar fast and early, the sports day stuff gives you tons of money passively.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
If money is an issue, make sure to upgrade the bar fast and early, the sports day stuff gives you tons of money passively.
ok runey never understood the bar, just tried to finish the females quickly but i guess you are trying to make this game worthwhile so i understand lol, but i did my input, for me those things would be enjoyable, i have to redownload the game anyways so why not start from the beginning again lol

Reactions: Runey

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
ok runey never understood the bar, just tried to finish the females quickly but i guess you are trying to make this game worthwhile so i understand lol, but i did my input, for me those things would be enjoyable, i have to redownload the game anyways so why not start from the beginning again lol
You`ll love it to restart,trust me ;)
Usually I only play update after update and never from the beginning at VN`s ...
But Harem Hotel is one of five games where it's really fun to play the game all over again ...
Had excluded K`s sister in the first run and had to start again o_O

John E. Ringo

Apr 19, 2020
No bar, no Moon. Between being a serious cash cow and bringing Moon into the picture, the bar is a must (and go big with it!).

Forgot when stating my "wants list" earlier Runey, but I'd love to see Ms Ren pop up one day on the HHI :)

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
small to medium too...
Balloon size is just for kids who never saw breasts in RL ...
just my opinion...
She's a robot with expandable breasts. If anything, she should have an even bigger size that's just straight-up spherical, two (probably literal) balloons for tits.

Reactions: DarkOs31

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
I know who she is...
Tadaah...you`ll be surprised ,cuz i LOVE the android :p
I just shared my opinion that i (and only I) like/love small, till medium breast size!
if you love big balloon breasts,its ok ;)

TacosTaco

Apr 1, 2020
Should do the trick... Don't remember exactly, but everything should be maxed out or quite close to.
1-1 is for Elves' love route, 1-5 is for slave route.
I'm getting an error about patron art or something when trying to use the PC. Any work around? Playing on Android btw

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I'm getting an error about patron art or something when trying to use the PC. Any work around? Playing on Android btw
No clues, sorry... I posted these saves for a specific version, maybe they can't work with the new one and/or you need Maim's mod installed (or NOT installed, if you already have it).

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Hello everyone! Planning of v0.12 will begin very soon! Now is the best time to suggest content you would like to see, from story to general things. I'd like to include a love route event for Sylvia, a blowjob for moon, and perhaps even some Juliet content. What would you guys like to see?
Since I'm enjoying the story as well as the sex, my preference would be just more of the same.

The only thing I would want to see is a way to set a default breast size for the android. Set it to be the same size each time, unless we change it during scenes. I know that would be a lot of work, so I'm not holding my breath. :p

Others have mentioned more fairies, and I know my wife would enjoy that. She's big on fairies.

:cool: Eric Grey

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes