Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
Hello everyone! Planning of v0.12 will begin very soon! Now is the best time to suggest content you would like to see, from story to general things. I'd like to include a love route event for Sylvia, a blowjob for moon, and perhaps even some Juliet content. What would you guys like to see?
More dungeon content is always nice, and also girl/girl content.

One scene idea I have is having Kali tied up and blindfolded, and allowing Lucia to play with her while Kali is none the wiser. Or the other way around ;).

I'd also like some more interesting punishments, perhaps going outside the dungeon. Something more along the lines of the lust events, like Maria's exhibition or bunny waitress, or Lin foursome. For example, having a girl go back to her room naked and with tied hands and a chance to meet other girls on the way...

Also, Android could use her domme software some more...

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
what is the anwser to kates riddle on earth i am dead, i live on the moon, i am in no crater but i am in every bloom i cannot move on my own but i am in every room ( sry i am form germany and my englisch is not so good athat i cna anwser riddles)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
what is the anwser to kates riddle on earth i am dead, i live on the moon, i am in no crater but i am in every bloom i cannot move on my own but i am in every room ( sry i am form germany and my englisch is not so good athat i cna anwser riddles)
The answer is ...O.

wuak

Jun 25, 2018
Hello everyone! Planning of v0.12 will begin very soon! Now is the best time to suggest content you would like to see, from story to general things. I'd like to include a love route event for Sylvia, a blowjob for moon, and perhaps even some Juliet content. What would you guys like to see?
Love your game, you done really well at making vast interconnected storylines.
One suggestion would be more change in dialogue once each character gains sex traits. i.e. starting out okay at a blowjob but going fucking crazy for it once that skill is maxed out.
I also really like the idea of a corruption path with autumn, leading to the late game of her "worshipping" your cock.
That all said, you have a ton of suggestions for this update; I'll be excited for whatever you decide to put out!

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Previews of Harem Hotel v0.12 are here! I will be planning for one more week and then begin development!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The headdress in the first picture reminds me of some of the ones we use for our festivals and ceremonies. The anti-elf posters bring back some painful memories when I was growing up. I had a half Cherokee half Swedish mother and a full bloodied Navajo father. I inherited my fathers skin tone and my mothers blond hair and blue eyes and received a lot of shit from both sides because of my appearance. I was called everything from an Apple to a half bred abomination.
Although these days almost no one calls me those things not too many people are willing to piss off a 7'5", 420lb American Indian with hands bigger than a grizzlies paw and able to lift the front end of a Chevy Suburban 4ft off the ground and the ones that are dumb enough "cracks knuckles" quickly learn not too :devilish:.

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
The headdress in the first picture reminds me of some of the ones we use for our festivals and ceremonies. The anti-elf posters bring back some painful memories when I was growing up. I had a half Cherokee half Swedish mother and a full bloodied Navajo father. I inherited my fathers skin tone and my mothers blond hair and blue eyes and received a lot of shit from both sides because of my appearance. I was called everything from an Apple to a half bred abomination.
Although these days almost no one calls me those things not too many people are willing to piss off a 7'5", 420lb American Indian with hands bigger than a grizzlies paw and able to lift the front end of a Chevy Suburban 4ft off the ground and the ones that are dumb enough "cracks knuckles" quickly learn not too :devilish:.
Major respect to you. I also have Cherokee blood though I'm not as tall as you.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Major respect to you. I also have Cherokee blood though I'm not as tall as you.
I'm actually a gentle giant and according to my youngest daughter I'm big teddy bear. She's a 12 yr old little Irish girl I adopted 3 yrs ago she lost her parents when she was 5 in car accident which also left her in a wheelchair no one in her parents family wanted to take her in and left her in foster care. When I saw her and heard her story I knew I wanted to give her a home and family but most of all I wanted to be her father and take care of her. My wife cherishes her and her older brother and sisters are very protective of her.

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Should be the letter O. I'm unable to check it out.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes