Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Kates Riddles Answers!. E.R.O.V.
Yep Runey really sent me a curve ball with that one I expected U!.
The Answer To the ??? is E.R.O.V backwards or vore!.
Maybe now people will stop asking WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO KATES RIDDLE?.
But i doubt it!.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
This game had so much potential. So damn much. And then... Ashley happened.
God, I hate her. I hate her so much. People who think her behavior is, in any way, cute have clearly never met anyone like her. She's insufferable, entitled, and selfish. If I could play the game without her in it, that would be great, but...no. Sorry, not sorry, the little bitch ruined the game for me.
Ashley and Autumn both. Given a choice, I'd have kicked them out of the hotel relatively quickly after they checked in and demonstrated their natures.

I also don't like how the MC becomes a liar and a fraud towards Autumn "just because"

Reactions: peter1212

ckzzz

May 26, 2017
does anyone know how to trigger the Kali cunnilingus event?

ignore it, I figure it out, just invite her go to the beach

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Minor bugs/problems.

Sometimes characters are in two places, it may be because it is an old save. Example. On Friday at noon I have Emma masturbating in the utility area, but she is also at college.

After Lin did the elf tribe first meeting I had her sleep in the room, Maria called (Hana first BJ scene). The day counter stays on the screen. Only happens with Lin and only with this mix happening. Again might be an old save thing.

A few typos
Small typo with Ann when talking with the other elves about traditions. "You know, we used to have a few traditions of own..." (should be "of our own")

Kate reward after riddle "by getting suspending" I assume you mean "suspended", "happy with you reward" (your).

When days get in the high numbers they start to shift. Like 478 is starting to move off the calendar icon. (Old save)

Sometimes the name of MC's Android isn't used, like during the scene with the construction bot. Kali called her "Android" instead of the chosen name. (wasn't sure if Kali was trying to hide her name) (unsure if this also happens from the gallery)

The hidden riddle was hard, mainly because I didn't remember the original riddles which I did nigh on 6 months to a year ago, so you might want a hint or a way to review for players who haven't done those recently.

======
I personally would like a better scene tracker. Moon had a scene but she isn't in the group that is counted in the tracker. So something that also tracks these minor characters/scenes. Also a small explanation of colors and stars in the character's info panel.

Story wise who is higher in the religion, Autumn's father or the Saint?

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes