TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Money cheat and boost the girls stats. Need to start over and don't want to grind.
Money is easy, open the console and type money = X
The rest of that is more complicated, and I don't really recommend it. You would be better off downloading one of the saves that were posted the other day.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can you link them to me and explain how to use?
Well, you can either scroll up until you find them, depending on how many posts per page you have set, they are only a few pages back at most. The most recent one requires Lain's mod to use, the one before it does not.

You need to save the save, rename it 1-1-LT1.save, and copy it into ..\\Harem_hotel-v.13-pc(or whatever version you are running)\game\saves, then they should load just fine.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Question; I'm still playing through, bit by bit, but is there any way to get intimate with Juliet or Kate? There seemed to be a few events for Kate, but nothing for Juliet, and I kinda want to be able to progress with both of them.

Also, are there any more scenes with Moon planned? I actually really like her somehow...

EDIT: Oh, also, I like Sarah! She was a nice surprise to find! :D

Hope to see more random hook-up with her and others like her!

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Question; I'm still playing through, bit by bit, but is there any way to get intimate with Juliet or Kate? There seemed to be a few events for Kate, but nothing for Juliet, and I kinda want to be able to progress with both of them.

Also, are there any more scenes with Moon planned? I actually really like her somehow...
There's nothing at all for Juliet at all. Kate has a decent storyline that ends, for right now, after the restaurant date, and if you answered all of her riddles, including the final one, then you also know what you can get from her, other than that, there's not much.

Moon's story is wonderful and hopefully there's more planned because after the treehouse "date" I know I was personally left wondering if she's going to move into the hotel in the final 2nd floor room. But I don't think anyone but Runey knows what's coming up in the next big update when it comes to Moon and Kate, or Juliet who basically right now is just "there."

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
There's nothing at all for Juliet at all. Kate has a decent storyline that ends, for right now, after the restaurant date, and if you answered all of her riddles, including the final one, then you also know what you can get from her, other than that, there's not much.

Moon's story is wonderful and hopefully there's more planned because after the treehouse "date" I know I was personally left wondering if she's going to move into the hotel in the final 2nd floor room. But I don't think anyone but Runey knows what's coming up in the next big update when it comes to Moon and Kate, or Juliet who basically right now is just "there."
...Wait... 'treehouse' date??? Latest thing I got from her was going to her room...! How do I trigger this??

I think I've done all the Kate stuff, My memory's a bit addled on that, but I did do her riddles.

Also, can somebody please tell me how to access the Lucia scenes? It's saying I have 0/5 of them in the tracker...

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
...Wait... 'treehouse' date??? Latest thing I got from her was going to her room...! How do I trigger this??

I think I've done all the Kate stuff, My memory's a bit addled on that, but I did do her riddles.

Also, can somebody please tell me how to access the Lucia scenes? It's saying I have 0/5 of them in the tracker...
If you have .13.2 just keep playing. Most of Moon's newer events start in the Lobby

Lucia in .13.2 has 8 events

If you go into the MC's computer and type in "truestory" when you click the bottom left hand icon you can get Lucia's events start running, but it could take a while for it to fire.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
If you have .13.2 just keep playing. Most of Moon's newer events start in the Lobby

Lucia in .13.2 has 8 events

If you go into the MC's computer and type in "truestory" when you click the bottom left hand icon you can get Lucia's events start running, but it could take a while for it to fire.
Oh GEEZ.

I don't know how, but I'm on version 12.4! Must've downloaded the wrong file somehow.

Whelp, time to download the update now!

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Probably would be best
Lol, that was mildly embarrassing. :p

Ah well. At least I know there's more content at my immediate fingertips.

I'm guessing I downloaded an older version a few weeks ago or something, and stored the game zip file before I started playing. I've done it before. :p

How often does this dev update this game? If it's on 13.2 now, that means I've missed at least two updates.

Also, I am freaking IN LOVE with Kali! Yikes, she's so hot to me...!

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
How often does this dev update this game? If it's on 13.2 now, that means I've missed at least two updates.
There's usually three months between major releases. Once 14.0 comes out, there'll probably be a quick bug fix 14.1 out in a couple of weeks or so, and perhaps a 14.2 further bug fix a few weeks after that.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Is there any plan to advance the content around Kate and Juliet? Juliet in particular really attracts me, but apart from learning her name and her being a goth knockout, I don't see any progression in that case.

titaniumman

Sep 25, 2018
Hello, I looked through the responses here but I was wondering if there was a solution to the bug where to advance Lin's quest, you have to give the human kit to Android, but I already have. I don't see another option to give it, and Android is already Level 33.

ArckoS

Sep 1, 2021
NOW UPDATED FOR 0.13 -

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption.
unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts (create those folders if they don't exist)

You should also now get the proper notification for the code working or not

the new cheat codes are:

patreon1 = cheat mode on
patreon2 = cheatmode off
changename = change your name
elmarcomp = unlocks a drinking competition between Ellen and Maria at the bar, requires other triggers too
fixkali = use if kali is bugged at level 6 (only if using a save from before 0.5.3)
ifuckedlucy = You can now have sex with Lucia in Kali's room
spinningtv = violet joins the hotel (experimental) removed
sunlight = violet leaves
resetelves = resets all elf stats (except lin)
patreon3 = jump forward 10 days
patreon4 = $1000
patreon5 = jump to new content, with appropriate stats (I'm not 100% sure that these stats have been updated recently)
autumn = max autumn stats
felicity = max out all of Felicity & Emma's stats
bot = max out all of [botname]'s stats
maria = max out all of Maria's stats
ashley = max out all of Ashley's stats
kali = max out all of Kali's stats
lin = max out all of Lin's stats
bezos = $999,999
loveroute_nia = self explanatory
slaveroute_nia = self explanatory
loveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
slaveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
truestory = unlock incest
prime = ???
how do i download the attached script lol ? i'm new to this

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Is there any plan to advance the content around Kate and Juliet?
Runey seems to like Kate, so I imagine she'll get further content, perhaps even in the next update. On the other hand, he's mentioned that he's indifferent to Juliet, so she's unlikely to get any content, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: itfod and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Rex Blue
Thanks for the review. For clarification on how I see the story and game, there was a shift around v0.4 IIRC, maybe sooner, where I realized I really liked storywriting, so I decided to begin expanding the world and characters. The characters and how they were written was and still is for the most part one of the most common compliments I receive, so I leaned into that more. I also think sex has very small limits and isn't very fun to develop all the time. Of course this is a NSFW game and I will always continue to support that.
I also want to add that this is my first project and I was definitely aimless at the beginning. But your review mentions your issues lies in the last patch or two, when things have been escalating. There is also a shift in the overall plot that is currently going on that has been planned for quite some time.

Here are my vague plans for the current scope of the story:
(The current scope excludes the beginning and later/end parts of the story)
As these characters have mostly resolved their personal issues and begin forming a communal bond, they look outward at the system that bred their pain. They look to understand it and change the world for the better.

My plans before this scope have been to connect the player to these characters, to form an emotional connection so their struggles feel real and you want to see them overcome these issues and live a happy ever after. I feel like forming the emotional connection makes the justice a lot sweeter.

As for the very beginning, it's unfortunate to hear that you think they were wacky caricatures, that was never my intention but I did base them off common personality types I thought would fit well with their story. It was my goal to make these characters feel... like they're not fully explained. I'm struggling to come up with the right terms, but Ashley for example, she "wore a mask" to feel accepted. But now in the story, most of them completely trust you and are willing to tell you anything about themselves.

I have no plans to stop the ongoing story to return to the very beginning of the story. Small problems with quick available solutions have been solved by this point in the story and it hasn't been my vision for this game in quite some time. Slice of life will still remain a big theme in the story, but they were never simple lives.

For extra information, I also have an internal guide I try to stick to when developing main character stories. I generally try to shoot for 3 story events for every 1 lewd scene
Friendship 1 - 10: Beginning, getting to know them and an inkling of something more.
Friendship 3 - 15: Introducing lewd stuff, unlocking basic lewd content
Friendship 10 - 15: Introducing their problems, how the world sees them, the beginning of an emotional connection
Friendship 10 - 20: Their personal issues are shown more, how they deal with them, possible hints to greater things
Friendship 13 - 20: As MC/the player understands the character more, sexual content rises, penetration occurs if it hasn't already (Unless there's a story reason for otherwise)
Friendship 15 - 25: MC tries helping and the healing process begins. The character feels like they have a connection to MC in some way, and this is reinforced by issues being fixed. Also, other characters begin showing up a bit more to offer their unique way of helping.
Friendship 15 - 30: Sexual content is expanded, training begins. This is usually paired with...
Friendship 20 - 30: Their world expands, outside influences begin showing their faces. You see how the world effects them, and in a sense, created them. The problems they have left are no longer able to be fixed by 1 person. Help now usually comes in the form of multiple characters, and connections between characters are expanded.
Friendship 25 - 35: Stakes are risen, characters have to react to the world and are placed in situations where they need to grow, usually with the help of their new friends. Connections also grow quite a bit here.
Friendship 30 - 40: (This is where most characters are now) Stakes begin to fall, or do fall, but not to the bottom. After growing themselves and their connection to the people in the hotel, they're usually given a new outfit. ( I call them Tier 2 outfits). They've grown so much that a new look to represent them is created. This is usually the time skip arc in anime, but the effect is the same, the characters are stronger, more developed and refined. Their main issues are no longer mostly internal, they've become mostly external. They decide to look outward at the system that bred their pain for reasons, answers, resolution, justice. (F&E just received their new outfits, but aren't done developing their inner character, Juliet was a step up though.)
Friendship 30 - 50: Romantic sexual content, or kink exploration.
Friendship 35 - 45: Stakes rise a bit. The characters are able to change or influence the world in small ways. You see the problems first hand, you see how things are connected in the chaos, the world begins to make a bit more sense and as a result, the characters make more sense. And they will find or begin to find their "purpose" in the world.
Friendship 40 - 50: Since this goes into spoiler territory, and hasn't even been written down, I will be very vague. The main characters will work within their purpose to change and influence the world (One provence in Syl'anar, really), finding their groove against the grain. Building or using their unique skills to fix/help their unique problems within the world (Lin has slavery, Ashley has poverty for example). By this point, these characters have become quite independent, especially where they started off. But MC remains as a supportive role, aiding these characters in their path forward.
Friendship 45 - 55: Stakes should be risen a lot by this point, things will start happening. Since the characters began focusing on their slice of the world independently before now, this is probably when their friends will come to aid them, and they will begin working as a team again, but with a more united goal.

This list misses a lot of nuance and details, so please don't think too much about what I haven't included here. The list above are basically arcs within the main story. Within those arcs will be series of events with more variety, ups and downs, vacations, romance, that sort of thing. But what is written above is probably 50% - 60% of the entire roadmap, just a guess. This roadmap is also fluid depending on the character, some are slower, some start arcs before others.

My growing pains were mostly in the beginning, now I'm very happy with how things are going. I get to flex my artistic muscles in so many different ways, and I'm excited to learn more about story writing structure, cinematography, emotion, and everything else. I'm currently very limited with the visual aspects of the story, but I hope to change that for my next games. But nowadays when I watch a movie, my mind is focused on the cinematography and what the writer is trying to say rather than the story presented haha.

Anyway, I hope I didn't scare anyone off with this wall of text, I'm curious to know what you think Rex, and what everyone else thinks of my plan.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes