TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i used to have like 500 saves :LOL::ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO::LOL:
but hey restarting is fun .. just kinda time consuming ... but in case something new is added .. at least i won't miss it :love:
Runey ... damn man this is one awesome game .... love the vaca at the end .... seems i've completed everyones events .... this game is getting better and better ... your amazing awesome .... and whats even better i had no issues at all ... i love that :love:
That is the problem, time consuming. I barely manage to play the updates as it is these days. That is why I keep hoping all those new scenes will make it into the gallery (that I would also need to find time to replay). I mean, I have saves for back then, but knowing what save is for what event is another story entirely. Or even knowing what got remade and what didn't.

That is one of the minor complaints I have about this game, the gallery is lacking too many scenes. ;p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That is the problem, time consuming. I barely manage to play the updates as it is these days. That is why I keep hoping all those new scenes will make it into the gallery (that I would also need to find time to replay). I mean, I have saves for back then, but knowing what save is for what event is another story entirely. Or even knowing what got remade and what didn't.

That is one of the minor complaints I have about this game, the gallery is lacking too many scenes. ;p
i managed to end the game at 364 days .... woot 1 day short of a year :love:
the love and affection i have from all the girls is off the charts :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

tonnybn

Aug 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "Mark Takagi, bài đăng: 6439892, thành viên: 3313072"]
Nó khoảng 99%. Chỉ thiếu một số nội dung mùa thu và tất cả các bộ phim bổ sung, ngoại trừ của Lin, của Ellen và bất cứ thứ gì dựa trên câu chuyện.
Mã Truestory được sử dụng
Hàng tấn tiền (nhờ các lệnh trên bàn điều khiển)
Jin đã được chữa khỏi
Lin, Nia & Sylvia trên tuyến đường LOVE
Android có tên là "Miyu"

Chỉ cần sử dụng lệnh "changename" trong máy tính của MC và thay đổi nó thành bất cứ điều gì bạn muốn và đừng quên xóa tất cả các số và dấu "_" sau khi bạn tải xuống tệp, chỉ giữ lại "1-1-LT1.save"
[/ TRÍCH DẪN] T
Tks bro !!!!!!!

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Cant believe how long it took me to find this game xd
I actually found the devs patreon 1st
And I tried it. Its looks and plays very good.
The animation are smooth.

The best thing so far is that we have the option to End Ellen's Story. So we do not add her to the harem. This is such an amazing option
Hopefully there wont be scenes with Ellen and the other girls when we end her path

I was rly not interested in her due to her being in love with the MC's grandfather. And how she talked about the grandfather "training" her about everything in the bedroom.
It was wierd for me.
The grandfather is a good guy and Ellen truely loved him. So for me, this is a hopeless relationship for her and the MC. I would rather not force this

Does anyone know if there will be an update next month ? Since im planning on support the dev and I saw that the last update was from July 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i managed to end the game at 364 days .... woot 1 day short of a year :love:
the love and affection i have from all the girls is off the charts :love:
Well, there is finishing the game, and finishing grinding all the stats up. I still have a lot to do there (Autumn's takes a while ;p).
Does anyone know if there will be an update next month ? Since im planning on support the dev and I saw that the last update was from July 2021
They are generally 3-4 months apart, since each update is huge.

Reactions: rKnight

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
In terms of looks I have to say, my favourites so far are:
1. Jin
2. Maria
3. Android
Jin is super hot. But she is "broken" :(

Overall with looks and personality, my favourites so far are:
1. Android
2. Lin
3. Maria
Android is precious <3
Lin is super cute and adorable. She gives off the feeling of "must protect"
Maria is hot .... but strange. Feels like there is no romance going or with her due to her streaming stuff. So far , after discovering she does cam shows, she has made every intimacy moment with MC, into a "show" for her viewrs. Idk, felt like she would be more of the loving type :/ so this was kinda dissapointing. I hope later she stops with the camming shows

As a side note, Kate is also very nice. Kinda cold, but nice.
Kinda sad how she put us in the friends with benefits zone, but things are getting better with her so I have hope we can get out of that zone.
The more time we spend with her, the more she warms up to us. She even start to act more bold and cute

As for feedback:
So far the sex scenes have been kinda dissapointing. Like we never get a good camera angle during them. We never have a clear view of the girls' butts.
Everytime there is ddogystyle or we take them from behind, the camera just rotates to their front and we see nothing ...

Too much POV. Needs a little side angles.
Missionary and blowjobs are actually amazing.

But maybe this all because im at the start of the game and im going through the old content.

The grind is atrocious tho ... For money I mean.
The relationship grind is done very good. The romance and relationship progression is very well done overall.

Im actually thinking of starting over since I regret going for the sluts outfits xd
Lin in her slut outfit looks so hot, her makeup, her hair, her lingerie are all super sexy. Her attitude change is also hot, for example when we go to Pat her head, she sucks on MC's finger <3

The reason I regret getting her this outfit is because she does not wear it outside of her room :(
Her dialog says that she will wear it in the hotel, bu she is actually in her maid outfit outside of her room.
Kali wears her bunny outfits in the hotel at all times, so I was a little bit sad when Lin was not wearing her outfit

I should have went for Floor 2 str8 away.

As for bugs:
I think one of the girls in not paying rent. I think we should be getting 10$ per day for every girl in the hotel (Not counting Lin and Android).
But when I had - Kali, Ash, Maria .... I was only getting 20$ per day. So one of them is not paying lol

Overall I enjoying the game. Its very good. Animations are very smooth and clean.
Character progression is very nice.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
In terms of looks I have to say, my favourites so far are:
1. Jin
2. Maria
3. Android
Jin is super hot. But she is "broken" :(

Overall with looks and personality, my favourites so far are:
1. Android
2. Lin
3. Maria
Android is precious <3
Lin is super cute and adorable. She gives off the feeling of "must protect"
Maria is hot .... but strange. Feels like there is no romance going or with her due to her streaming stuff. So far , after discovering she does cam shows, she has made every intimacy moment with MC, into a "show" for her viewrs. Idk, felt like she would be more of the loving type :/ so this was kinda dissapointing. I hope later she stops with the camming shows

As a side note, Kate is also very nice. Kinda cold, but nice.
Kinda sad how she put us in the friends with benefits zone, but things are getting better with her so I have hope we can get out of that zone.
The more time we spend with her, the more she warms up to us. She even start to act more bold and cute

As for feedback:
So far the sex scenes have been kinda dissapointing. Like we never get a good camera angle during them. We never have a clear view of the girls' butts.
Everytime there is ddogystyle or we take them from behind, the camera just rotates to their front and we see nothing ...

Too much POV. Needs a little side angles.
Missionary and blowjobs are actually amazing.

But maybe this all because im at the start of the game and im going through the old content.

The grind is atrocious tho ... For money I mean.
The relationship grind is done very good. The romance and relationship progression is very well done overall.

Im actually thinking of starting over since I regret going for the sluts outfits xd
Lin in her slut outfit looks so hot, her makeup, her hair, her lingerie are all super sexy. Her attitude change is also hot, for example when we go to Pat her head, she sucks on MC's finger <3

The reason I regret getting her this outfit is because she does not wear it outside of her room :(
Her dialog says that she will wear it in the hotel, bu she is actually in her maid outfit outside of her room.
Kali wears her bunny outfits in the hotel at all times, so I was a little bit sad when Lin was not wearing her outfit

I should have went for Floor 2 str8 away.

As for bugs:
I think one of the girls in not paying rent. I think we should be getting 10$ per day for every girl in the hotel (Not counting Lin and Android).
But when I had - Kali, Ash, Maria .... I was only getting 20$ per day. So one of them is not paying lol

Overall I enjoying the game. Its very good. Animations are very smooth and clean.
Character progression is very nice.
You can tell her (or any other girl) to change her outfit. They'll wear it in the lobby. I did that with Lin's Ropes and Slut outfit. Try that next time with some girls and see what you think

DHY1977

Apr 24, 2020
Can't help wondering about life after years when human are gone but elves and androids are being left:(:cry:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The game for sure gets better the more you play it.

Im loving it so far. But for now I will stop. I downloaded it from the devs patreon just to try it and see if I like it.
Its worth the support and I will continue my playthrough when I support the dev

Btw I want to talk about the girl on girl, lesbian content of the game.
So old comments here say its close to Lesbian NTR or its forced.

NO SUCH THING. So far (v.0.13.2) the game has nothing close to lesbian NTR.
I myself hate it when its forced or has feelings involved that hint towards lesbian ntr.

All girl on girl lesbian stuff is "neutral". The girls have no "feelings" or "love" for each other. Its pure lust.
They mainly do it becuase they think it will please the MC, that he will like to see it.
The girls love the MC and are there for him.
The girls are not lovers, they are more like sister-wives.

This is a pure Harem game where all the girls are there just for the MC.
This is not an open relationship or a polyamory relationship.
At least thats the case for the part I have played.

Reactions: Runey and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The game for sure gets better the more you play it.

Im loving it so far. But for now I will stop. I downloaded it from the devs patreon just to try it and see if I like it.
Its worth the support and I will continue my playthrough when I support the dev

Btw I want to talk about the girl on girl, lesbian content of the game.
So old comments here say its close to Lesbian NTR or its forced.

NO SUCH THING. So far (v.0.13.2) the game has nothing close to lesbian NTR.
I myself hate it when its forced or has feelings involved that hint towards lesbian ntr.

All girl on girl lesbian stuff is "neutral". The girls have no "feelings" or "love" for each other. Its pure lust.
They mainly do it becuase they think it will please the MC, that he will like to see it.
The girls love the MC and are there for him.
The girls are not lovers, they are more like sister-wives.

This is a pure Harem game where all the girls are there just for the MC.
This is not an open relationship or a polyamory relationship.
At least thats the case for the part I have played.
That makes sense, the girls would have to leave the MC for it to be NTR, otherwise it's just cheating, but it isn't even cheating if the girls are doing it for the MC or the MC permitted it in the first place.

If a restart wiped out your saves, you have bigger issues.

Jokes aside, here's a save.
He might have meant a reset, which is supposed to wipe your files since it is essentially reinstalling the OS from a system backup that doesn't include said files. You wouldn't need to back up your files for a restart/reboot, but you do for a reset.

Aug 17, 2019
Wanted to share my thoughts after more than a few hours of playing the game, not a review, just some general thoughts.

I like this game and I appreciate the developer for being talkative here. Remember asking them about wheelchair girl, hopefully she will still come one day.

Game's great, although my most major nitpick would be that even though there is a medium-sized, growing amount of content once you run out of events... once you reach that stage it gets kinda sad. I bet it still is in size of the greatest content-wise games, just some thought I had.

Once again, here I appreciate the dev, I've once said that I'd like an option to sleep with multiple girls... next update two pairs were added. Could be an coincidence, but maybe for once I've influenced something :)

Another great thing with the game, is the writing. I expected myself to hate Maria, but then she did a turnaround on me, and then it was even better. Congrats on making me care about the characters I didn't expect to care about.

If I were to turn back in time, I'd ask the dev, to try to make events more repeatable. I don't feel like replaying the game from the start, yet there were many great scenes I love (for example with Moon) that seem to not be replayable... and my game apparently don't want to load saves from versions that old.

Solid work dev.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wanted to share my thoughts after more than a few hours of playing the game, not a review, just some general thoughts.

I like this game and I appreciate the developer for being talkative here. Remember asking them about wheelchair girl, hopefully she will still come one day.

Game's great, although my most major nitpick would be that even though there is a medium-sized, growing amount of content once you run out of events... once you reach that stage it gets kinda sad. I bet it still is in size of the greatest content-wise games, just some thought I had.

Once again, here I appreciate the dev, I've once said that I'd like an option to sleep with multiple girls... next update two pairs were added. Could be an coincidence, but maybe for once I've influenced something :)

Another great thing with the game, is the writing. I expected myself to hate Maria, but then she did a turnaround on me, and then it was even better. Congrats on making me care about the characters I didn't expect to care about.

If I were to turn back in time, I'd ask the dev, to try to make events more repeatable. I don't feel like replaying the game from the start, yet there were many great scenes I love (for example with Moon) that seem to not be replayable... and my game apparently don't want to load saves from versions that old.

Solid work dev.
There is a gallery, it helps.

Reactions: alex2011
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes