SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi Runey we need to talk we need a bus to take all the girls to the museum we all not going to fit in car when it say Sound fun i start the car. ( Sound fun i start the Bus :) go to your room to buy a bus will it's ideal. and look for Ashley. nanny the elf and buy her when you buy the nunny elf Ashley cry and thank you thank i love you. will it's ideals. it's your game thought i can help.

whynotpaul

Oct 17, 2019
Hi Runey we need to talk we need a bus to take all the girls to the museum we all not going to fit in car when it say Sound fun i start the car. ( Sound fun i start the Bus :) go to your room to buy a bus will it's ideal. and look for Ashley. nanny the elf and buy her when you buy the nunny elf Ashley cry and thank you thank i love you. will it's ideals. it's your game thought i can help.
"Hi Runey, we need to talk. We need a bus to take all the girls to the museum! They wont all fit in a car, so a bus would work. (?When they agree, the dialogue bubble could say 'sound fun?' and then we start the bus.) Maybe we could buy a bus from the laptop in our room. Could we also buy Ashley's nanny, the elf caretaker she had when she was younger? It would be cute to see Ashley cry and say 'thank you, and I love you!' these are just ideas, it's your game, but i just wanted to help."

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Besides........ I'd think that if the graphics were too much better then it would ruin the game. ...........

Cheers

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Tried the autumn one and got the message that it was wrong. "autumn"
Sorry for getting back to you so late, the message about inputting the code wrong was a bug (not mine btw). The code was taking effect, but the success/fail message was wrong, I've fixed it in the 13 release of the mod.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Runey
not gonna lie i could kinda use name tags on the girls doors lol i end up getting mixed up alot.
That wouldn't actually be a bad idea, now that you mention it. Perhaps instead of a name, since one of the girls has a variable name, a decoration pertaining to the girl who lives there that she puts up when she moves in? Cat and dog stickers on the twins' door, a cross on Autumn's door, etc.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Story is my forte.
This right here is one of the biggest understatements I have ever laid eyes on.

I figure you'll know you've made it big the moment HH has a tab on Nexus.:ROFLMAO:
That would be insane, but given how things have been over there lately, even if it got their attention, I doubt HH would gain a spot there, but somewhere else is not out of the question. Too many modders are leaving because of a new feature that disallows certain actions being taken toward their own mods.

Or they could go in more than one car, which is a much cheaper option and I'm sure the MC could pull it off somehow.

Besides........ I'd think that if the graphics were too much better then it would ruin the game. ...........

Cheers
I'm not sure about that, never heard of graphics being so good they ruin the game.

Mathesar I Like this idea...
As long as I can turn the cross upside down from time to time to fuck with Autumn.
That is so evil...and the bad side of me loves it.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Or they could go in more than one car, which is a much cheaper option and I'm sure the MC could pull it off somehow.
Well, we do know that, at least, Kali has a car. And I distinctly recall Maria saying "Let's take your car" during an event, heavily implying she has one as well.
I'm not sure about that, never heard of graphics being so good they ruin the game.
There is one thing it would likely do.. triple or quadruple dev time. And it's not like (insert name of engine because it's 0430 and I can't remember) is an eyesore. Nor is this the only VN that uses it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, we do know that, at least, Kali has a car. And I distinctly recall Maria saying "Let's take your car" during an event, heavily implying she has one as well.

There is one thing it would likely do.. triple or quadruple dev time. And it's not like (insert name of engine because it's 0430 and I can't remember) is an eyesore. Nor is this the only VN that uses it.
Exactly on both points, so it is mentioned Kali has a car, however, remember that Maria is now a slave on paper because she has enough elven DNA to be enslaved. That means her possessions were likely taken like her money was. That does leave two cars, though, which should fit a good number of the cast depending on model.

As for the engine, Honey Select, literally the single most used Illusion game/graphics maker.

Reactions: TheDevian

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Exactly on both points, so it is mentioned Kali has a car, however, remember that Maria is now a slave on paper because she has enough elven DNA to be enslaved. That means her possessions were likely taken like her money was. That does leave two cars, though, which should fit a good number of the cast depending on model.
Yeah, but the aforementioned trip to the museum precedes the DNA test. So that's still.. three cars, minimum, to transport 9 people (all main girls + MC)? 10 if Ellen joined? Not a difficult fit at all, unless someone's only got a 2-seater sports car or something.

greymyst

Aug 2, 2018
I'm having the same Kali friendship 30 glitch as I have seen people mention here, where I can't get her level 30 event to trigger. Is there some way to fix the glitch or even skip that event via some type of console command or mod or something?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm having the same Kali friendship 30 glitch as I have seen people mention here, where I can't get her level 30 event to trigger. Is there some way to fix the glitch or even skip that event via some type of console command or mod or something?
This bug happens when you have downloaded an unreleased beta build in v0.10 (or maybe it was v0.11). This is why you should always wait for the official release.
To fix this bug, you will need to cheat friendship or start a fresh save.

Sep 10, 2017
Yup. Once your save has the mod, it can't really be used without it any more.
Lain's mod is updated to work with the current version (v0.13.2), so you should be able to use it now.
Awesome, I updated my game and the mod and it works normal once again. Thanks for the help you two!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes