Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
The android has lactation if i remember rightly!.
But you do have to buy the upgrades first.
Not sure if any of the others do as I'd avoid it as lactation is not my thing!.

Reactions: itfod

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Noted, but you should laready be able to hangout with most of the main characters in the hot spring already. Click on them while they're standing in the lobby.
that's true (almost forgot those lol), but those will finish in the bedroom with the scenes you already made long ago or just end up with a simple relaxing time. My ideas were something kinda different.

What I meant was, repeatable scenes that are available only if you enter directly in the hot springs scenario and/or the garden. And they don't move anywhere else to start the scene. they could be done in specific times or days, like only on the weekend on a certain time of the day or something.

Hell, I wouldn't mind one scene, the same scene for starters, that could be done with one or multiple tenants(multiple would be my choice kk), chosen by you, would do the same moves (a little variation wouldn't be a bad thing, but as I said for starters). This feels like a fantasy of mine, now that I wrote it lol and I can guess its not only my own lol

Last edited:

jobjarl

May 15, 2021
I ran into a continuity issue on 13.1 where I was able to advance the Android's college scene before Kali started her first day / had her tour and was introduced to Vanessa and Kim. Besides that, can't wait for 0.14!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Compressed when? 7gb is way too much
The game is already compressed, uncompressed would be around 70GB+. The game has reached a point where compression will do more harm than good as any further compression brings an increasing risk of problems ranging from terrible graphics quality to outright game crashes.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

xXWolfZz

May 26, 2020
So I finally got round to playing this one after it was recommended to me so much and I got to say I'm disappointed it was painfully average with no innovation. Only good thing about it is that there is tons of content

Reactions: HunterSeeker

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I finally got round to playing this one after it was recommended to me so much and I got to say I'm disappointed it was painfully average with no innovation. Only good thing about it is that there is tons of content
Well, some of us like the world building, lore, and characters. Not to mention it hitting certain kinks.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Anyone have a 100% save file.. got a new computer so dont have progress
It's about 99%. Only some Autumn stuff is missing and all the pin-ups, minus Lin's, Ellen's and whatever story-driven ones.
Truestory code used
Tons of money (thanks to the console commands)
Jin has been cured
Lin, Nia & Sylvia on LOVE route
Android is named "Miyu"

Just use the "changename" command in the MC's computer and change it to whatever you want and don't forget to remove all the numbers and the "_" after you download the file, only keeping "1-1-LT1.save"

Reactions: RaijinStormBlessed

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey guys, having a bit of a problem.

I'm at 36 friendship with Ashley and have been seen v0.12. The prompt for the next 'Talk' shows up but it says to increase Felicia and Emma's Friendship... thing is, is that they're maxed out on all stats, their story through v.0.13 is complete, and I cannot find a way to cause anything else with them to come up.

Any ideas?
Somehow your save broke, things were done out of order. If you used cheat codes or edited the script, that could do it.

I ran into a continuity issue on 13.1 where I was able to advance the Android's college scene before Kali started her first day / had her tour and was introduced to Vanessa and Kim. Besides that, can't wait for 0.14!
Shouldn't be an issue in v0.13.2

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
There is no "/game/scripts" folder in current version.
Regarding your review, I'm not looking to change your opinion, but I would like to mention a few things.

Whole gameplay is based around battling a mess of interface and opening doors in architacuraly challenged hotel (no map to help you get about) to unlock any kind of scene, where a girl tells you how she feels and what can you buy to make her feel better. Ux is unintuitive, clunky trash. The whole time management thing is trash heap of bad mechanics.
The only interface you should encounter in the gameplay is interaction menus. If this is what you're referencing and I didn't miss the mark, how would you improve the interface? I try to separate options where it's necessary to clean things up, like in each main character's room.

I haven't received many complaints about walking around the hotel, but it should be pretty simple. You can go almost anywhere from your room's door.

Most events occur when you click Talk on their door to allow the player to set their own pace and focus on the character they want to. How would you do it?

I'm also curious if you have a suggestion to make time management better. This is also a complaint I haven't really heard before.

Graphics is hedious, outdated and would be good in 2004.
That's fair. I'm not a 3d modeler, or texturer, so I have to use free assets available to me. The graphics could be more consistent, but beggars can't be choosers. The engine is also quite old.

All girls look the same, square faces, weird grims, petite asian clones (no diversity).
This is the first time I've ever heard they look the time, or that they all look like asians. I don't think there's much I can do that would make you happier here.

Their "sexy" uniforms (that you can unlock after hours of grinding) are basically strings; uniforms should be uniforms like secretary or maid dress, shoes, pantyhose etc. and not just differently coloured panties.
This is already in game. I'm curious how far you've gotten? There are schoolgirl uniforms, bunny outfits, cop outfits, lingerie sets. Nothing in game only changes the color of panties.

Their stories are childish, boring cliche with many inconsistencies.
If you've noticed an inconsistency, I will take this very seriously. None should be in game and I've done a good amount of coding to prevent any to appear.

Two main components of this game: upgrading hotel and managing relations are very poorly designed and executed even worse. Relations-management is made through opening doors and walking on some girl (taking a shower) or asking her the same questions every day and half of the progress is hidden in hidden events (opening the right door at the right time).
This is not how Harem Hotel works at all. Story Events only appear either randomly or through click "Talk" on their door. You do not have to spam the same questions every day or see any of their repeatable events (like the shower) at all to advance their story. No events are hidden, and it's not possible to miss any of them. Walking through the hotel and checking up on everyone will give you everything you need for the story.

As for managing a weird hotel - it's just grind until you have enough money. Buy upgrades. Make more money. Boring, repetitive. How anyone could find that engaging is a mystery. Even bigger mystery is how many people rated graphics in this game - good or very good, wtf!
Hotel management isn't meant to be a big part of the game, though I do find bits of that enjoyable. What suggestions do you have to make it better and more fun?

I'm an indie dev who doesn't even have the skill to make or texture models. Story is my forte. I'm sorry I couldn't deliver AAA PS5 graphics, but I hope to some day.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes