DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I seriously doubt any of the existing cast are getting the eighth room. The only characters that we had interactions with before they moved in were the twins, and they didn't have a full event chain like the side girls. The next girl with most likely either get one or two scenes in another main girl's plot before moving in or just show up one day.
I'm still holding out hope wheel chair girl comes along and gets the eighth room!.
But then I'm also hoping I can add Miss Ren to the sanctuary as well.
Maybe I'm hoping for to much?... I hope not.
Let Kali move upstairs and Wheelchair Girl take her old room. And if you've played Ashley's latest event, you know Ms Ren is definitely on the table for being brought to the Hotel at some point.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm still holding out hope wheel chair girl comes along and gets the eighth room!.
But then I'm also hoping I can add Miss Ren to the sanctuary as well.
Maybe I'm hoping for to much?... I hope not.
Wheel chair girl on the second floor? Either Android is her personal lift or we need to build one as I don't see one. Otherwise I have nothing against it.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Regarding wheelchair girl.
With the advances in robotics in HH's world I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of Exo-leg assists.
Considering they already exist in our world today and our robotics is no where near as advanced.
(With better versions currently being developed.)
I don't see any reason why she could not walk on her own as long as she was wearing them.
Could use the wheelchair down stairs to conserve power or in emergency's, A chair lift could also be installed maybe.
Just a thought though.

Reactions: c3p0

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm going to have to do another run tomorrow because I don't remember any girl in a wheelchair. I'm so lost. I've done 13 full-game runs in less than a month, so, am I missing something? Maybe from an earlier version I never played perhaps

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I'm going to have to do another run tomorrow because I don't remember any girl in a wheelchair. I'm so lost. I've done 13 full-game runs in less than a month, so, am I missing something? Maybe from an earlier version I never played perhaps
She's not in the game. Runey brought her up as a possible character for some time in the future but hasn't said anything more for a while.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
She's not in the game. Runey brought her up as a possible character for some time in the future but hasn't said anything more for a while.
Ah, ok. Must've missed that post. I'll have to look back and find it. Still holding out hope for Moon to join in that last room. It'd help the overall hotel, she is an architect and could help with hotel add-ons & construction.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Without looking back too far at the posts, I'll just add that I thought the last room was just a placeholder and couldn't really be occupied until more rooms were added.

Not that I know, I've just heard devs say that before about rooms, or blank character entries, or something of the sort...

Anywho....

Weekend Cheers!

Fatcatson

Jun 27, 2020
it would be slutty to put a girl in a wheelchair on the second floor, there's not even an elevator kkkkkk

guy in a world where there are several types of elves, fairies, robots and super developed Android could have succubus too.
they could canonize the violet without any problem, the character already exists, there would be no problem creating a new one from scratch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Wheel chair girl on the second floor? Either Android is her personal lift or we need to build one as I don't see one. Otherwise I have nothing against it.
To be fair, there are 2 walls we can't see on every floor, maybe there is an elevator or something.
Without looking back too far at the posts, I'll just add that I thought the last room was just a placeholder and couldn't really be occupied until more rooms were added.

Not that I know, I've just heard devs say that before about rooms, or blank character entries, or something of the sort...

Anywho....

Weekend Cheers!
Well, it's a placeholder, until Runey is ready to add another girl, which so far, seems to be when one of the other girls' story ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Ah, ok. Must've missed that post. I'll have to look back and find it. Still holding out hope for Moon to join in that last room. It'd help the overall hotel, she is an architect and could help with hotel add-ons & construction.
To be fair, it was months before 0.12 if I remember right (Edit: Nevermind that, it was two years ago, holy shit time flies). I'll see if I can find the post, and edit this one with a link later.

Edit: Here's the post from Runey

Last edited:

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
a bit offtop guys, is there working code to add viotel to hotel in current build ? cous old one (spinningtv) don't works at last for me

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I must be heavily addicted to this game. Starting run #14. Don't know how far I'll get since we have the remnants of a hurricane just off the NJ coast, but I guess I'll enjoy what I can before we get flooded in and lose power.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
it would be slutty to put a girl in a wheelchair on the second floor, there's not even an elevator kkkkkk

guy in a world where there are several types of elves, fairies, robots and super developed Android could have succubus too.
they could canonize the violet without any problem, the character already exists, there would be no problem creating a new one from scratch.
Except Runey has no interest in reimplementing Violet because he doesn't actually like her. She only exists because a backer threw enough money at him to get a custom character, and that backer has vanished.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Except Runey has no interest in reimplementing Violet because he doesn't actually like her. She only exists because a backer threw enough money at him to get a custom character, and that backer has vanished.
Not to mention he couldn't have made those renders of the wheelchair girl without a character card for her, so she does exist already at least as long as he didn't do those and then get rid of her character card. The character design is done for at least one outfit, so she or existing characters other than the, now removed, Violet are more likely even without him not liking her. Those two possibilities would be less work, meaning more focus could be put on the rest of the update so that nothing else in it suffers from what I'll refer to as a sort of tunnel vision for lack of a better term.

Reactions: Fatcatson

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Not to mention he couldn't have made those renders of the wheelchair girl without a character card for her, so she does exist already at least as long as he didn't do those and then get rid of her character card. -snip-
Oh.. it goes further than that. I won't say more than this for the purpose of not spoiling any of Runey's plans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes