Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Right now I wish an option for where we can for a meager symbolic Loveincrease tell the "guests" that they do not have to pay rent anymore.
Because I am so far in with them that it feels strange to let them pay for stay and I have more then enough through the bar.
Is Maria with her story even allowed to pay?
I don't really think about that with the girls to be honest after a certain point. It was mentioned in a post earlier that there should be more administrative things with the hotel. The option would be nice because once you've progressed so far into their stories, them giving you money is meaningless.

The bar brings in so much and at one point Trenero's wife helps. I always give myself a good chunk of money in the beginning using the console command because after grinding for cash in my first one, I never want to do that again. I like building everything and getting everything queued up on Day 0 or Day 1 (minus the Dungeon of course)

At one point when you're screwing all the girls and the stories are so far, the money they give you is meaningless for sure and unnecessary. When it comes to Maria, who knows. She belongs to the MC basically once you get to that part in her story, so that needs to be addressed, as does a few other things, like the Monorail

Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hence why I gave myself a crapload of money at the very beginning of the game using the console. Wasn't going to grind anymore after my first run.
I do not think you have a need to grind if you take all the picture once and develop bar asap.
Then there is Treneros support. I have enough money so that I could easily buy Ms Ren or a SOTA Android too.

Reactions: Runey

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SOMEONE GET THE HOLY OIL!
THE POWER OF ROBO CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
Thank the circuits we got the android prestress, we would have had a eletro-demonic possession on our hands
oh look, the robotic demon overlord is here, EVERYBODY RUN!

i had to get it out of my system

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Lucia's 8th event.
Nia's 7th event.
Vanessa's 3 events.

How to triggered these?
[Main story completed]

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SOMEONE GET THE HOLY OIL!
THE POWER OF ROBO CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
Thank the circuits we got the android prestress, we would have had a eletro-demonic possession on our hands
oh look, the robotic demon overlord is here, EVERYBODY RUN!

i had to get it out of my system
sorry, was trying to make a joke, i hope i made you laugh

Nullsweets

Jun 26, 2020
Hey, having an issue with Moon's level 11 event. I had another event coming up so I told her I couldn't right now and now I can't figure out how to get the event to start again.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes