Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hopefully Lin's sister will be more involved now. Interested to see what/how/where it goes, if it does.
There are several characters already there that can be expanded on so lots of opportunities.
Good Job!
Cheers

Reactions: Runey

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
I only did it to make Lin happy and I never did any sexual things with her. I wanted to sincerely help her though. Nia and Sylvia too I chose the Love route for, not the Slave route. Jin does become a big help though later in Lin's story, so I hope your opinion on her changes. Mine certainly did.
i am making a save for her, pre buy

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
what is the requirement to beating the cornwell fight
I've always maxed Lin's Vaginal, Anal, Blowjobs & Obedience. By the time I got and get to the Cornwall challenge, Lin's more than ready. I don't think Exhib/Submission need to be maxed out for that, but I always did that anyway with her no matter what. Always won it & never had a problem.

Jin obviously helps if you've bought her.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

will this do? for the fight?
Anal needs to be maxed out. I play a tad more aggressively with her since she is my main girl in this game. By the time the Cornwall thing comes up, my Lin is maxed out on everything and her stat numbers are pretty high. The handjob/footjob thing doesn't matter in the challenge, but that last one needs to be maxed out.

Save the game the day of the challenge before you start it, so if you lose it, reload and keep getting her numbers up. You need 15 points in the challenge overall to win it. At least, that's what I always get.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

will this do? for the fight?
Not quite enough.
Whenever you raise any of the girls' scores to 10 or more, the corresponding trait name turns yellow/gold. In this case, Lin's Anal Sex score (and the corresponding Buttslut trait) is a little too low. Raise it to 10, and you should be good to go.
I'm also not certain if her Submission or Exhibitionism scores need to be increased, given that the first event is how readily she'll follow a command to strip, or if they're not mechanically relevant to the event. I mean, given the "rules" of the competiiton, submission might be important, but perhaps it's determined more by obedience.

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
wait exhib is needed? fuck i forgot that
I don't know if it is to be honest. I don't think so. I maxed it out anyway just because I wanted her to be maxed out no matter what. I don't think it matters at all for the challenge.

Like I said the day that you decide to take the challenge, save it before you go to Ellen and start the event. If you lose, reload, and keep getting her stats up.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Right now I wish an option for where we can for a meager symbolic Loveincrease tell the "guests" that they do not have to pay rent anymore.
Because I am so far in with them that it feels strange to let them pay for stay and I have more then enough through the bar.
Is Maria with her story even allowed to pay?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes