Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Holy Shit, I haven't played this game in a long time and I just have to say ...
Wtf with the depth of the story? XD
Kali's character, Android, and Lin leapt into the stratosphere in a matter of story complexity. In comparison, the twins and Ashley lagged far behind. But it seems that the author wants to increase the level of complexity as he already did with Maria and the orange hair.
Excellent game, and the mod is also excellent.

Guina

Dec 19, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion, can you offer specifics?
same things as zedlus, but off the top of my head i'd suggest also having more recreational areas in the hotel where you could have interactions with the girls; maybe having a external appearance to the hotel, and it changing as you progress in the story, to kind of indicate how well you're doing; having to greet the clients, assign rooms to them, etc, overall things that would emphasize the "hotel" in the name.

EDIT: since i'm here, the more sylvia stuff the merrier

Last edited:

DawnOfWolfy

Jan 19, 2020
It seems like Maria is broken for me right now (ver 1.13.2), Ashley's friendship is currently at level 9, I've done Ashley's virginity event which HAD MARIA IN IT, yet when I click her room, it says that nobody is in it.
Is there a way to fix that?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One of the ideas I mentioned before, was turning the bar into a strip club, and going back to see, turns out that Peni already volunteered to work in one (I had forgotten that).
My thought process is that you could do either the sports bar, or the strip club (or maybe both, IDK, some people might be into that).

It could start with Peni, we could also use it to "punish" the other girls with lust events, exhibitionism events, Moon could have some events there, Maria, Kali, maybe even Autumn eventually.

Some of them that are looking for a job could even work there, they would make good money, we would make good money, everyone would get horny, it's a win-win-win...
It seems like Maria is broken for me right now (ver 1.13.2), Ashley's friendship is currently at level 9, I've done Ashley's virginity event which HAD MARIA IN IT, yet when I click her room, it says that nobody is in it.
Is there a way to fix that?
Have you bought her succubus outfit?

Depends on her level, you might need Ashley to be 11.

Last edited:

DawnOfWolfy

Jan 19, 2020
Did you change it before?
Nope, the game just wouldn't register Maria as having joined the hotel, despite having Ashley's events have her in it.
And when I check the walkthrough using Lain's mod, it says have Ashley's friendship at level 8, I was already level 9 -_-.
Basically I HAD to change her friendship value or both her and Lin's events would get stuck.

Fatcatson

Jun 27, 2020
was the violet taken out of the game? because her room no longer appears and the code to access her story is no longer working.

Fatcatson

Jun 27, 2020
Will she be used as a new character at the hotel? it would be nice to have a succubus and there's still the second floor room that doesn't have a resident yet

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Will she be used as a new character at the hotel? it would be nice to have a succubus and there's still the second floor room that doesn't have a resident yet
I personally think the new room is going to either Moon or Vanessa, but to me, all arrows point to Moon. Vanessa did drop hints about her finances and things but Moon also loves spending time at the hotel, time with the MC and plus working there does help.

She has a few friends already there in Maria, Kali, and it seems even Emma. Plus the lives with a roommate that she always has to worry about interrupting or worrying about. But that's just my summation of it. Could be wrong.

Reactions: Fatcatson

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not that I know. She is a succubus and as such alien to the Harem Hotel world. Also last information I had, regarding the last room on the second floor, is that it wouldn't be inhabited for the near future, because Runey have enough to do with the cast as it is.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, she was never canon. She was a fan request by a very high level donor, who is no longer supporting the game (or something like that). Since people keep complaining about the size of the game, it makes sense to cut where you can, in ways that won't hurt the story. Leaves more room for more canon things.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I seriously doubt any of the existing cast are getting the eighth room. The only characters that we had interactions with before they moved in were the twins, and they didn't have a full event chain like the side girls. The next girl with most likely either get one or two scenes in another main girl's plot before moving in or just show up one day.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I seriously doubt any of the existing cast are getting the eighth room. The only characters that we had interactions with before they moved in were the twins, and they didn't have a full event chain like the side girls. The next girl with most likely either get one or two scenes in another main girl's plot before moving in or just show up one day.
While that is mostly true, you forgot about Maria, who also started as part of Ashley's story. Based on this, someone like Vanessa is not out of step with what we are used to, and there is no reason to say Runey can't change it up some. Who knows what will happen between now, and when he feels ready to add another full character.

Cyberpunk20

Jul 8, 2020
At the beginning of the game you can input how Lin calls you. I tried "Daddy" and found out it gives you special dialogue. Are there any similar names you can input?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes