TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maria saying she ain't on the pill and could end up pregnant. I hope it IS in the plan to have her get pregnant at some point. God It's so hot cumming inside her at the beach!
Odds are, most of them will have that option near the end of their individual stories.

Reactions: c3p0

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well it would be nice to have a choice in this game on who gets the kids. I know in a few games I play it's an option (like Sisterly Lust) and in NLT games it's a baby-fest. I'd like to not have that here.

To me, Lin would be a definite yes. All the others, eh (unless Moon joins the Hotel in the final 2nd floor room)

I just really want my solo Lin ending that I know I'll never get. If I was to have a choice on who would be with her if it panned out that way, that would be Moon and Nia. Otherwise, I don't want anyone else but Lin. But this is a harem game after all. So I guess I have to deal with all the ones I don't want just to have the ONE that I want.

I agree, though it's hard to say, for some it is pretty integral to their plot.

Yeah, never going to be a solo ending, can't even really pick and choose who is in it. it's kind of an all or nothing thing.

IIRC, with SL, you had to take the risk for that to be the case, the code checked for that, I think, though I can't remember too clearly any more.

I would be happy to knock up most of them, though we need to do some things first... ;)

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Ashley does look cute as a brunette, but I wouldn't want her to change her appearance, except in a temporary manner; her usual style encapsulates her personality too well for it be changed long-term.

tonnybn

Aug 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "Runey, bài đăng: 6398699, thành viên: 622624"]
Để tăng tình bạn, hãy tiếp tục câu chuyện của họ.
Con số tình bạn của họ là bao nhiêu?
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
Felicity 31
Kali 31
Tôi không thể tăng nữa

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, Ashley looks much better w the natural hair but it's kinda weird.....I'm used to the other....lol
Natural makes her look prettier as well as sweeter.

There have been some backbrounds that were used only once or twice, it might be a bit easier to use those again.
Where the fairies were, more use of the new garden area??
The MC could make a picnic, maybe at the beach.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Oh, and I was wondering about the pregnancies,
I think it would be great for Lin to have a child or two since I believe you've had her mention it.
If some of the other girls got pregnant, wouldn't that just be tons more work for Lin? They would dump extra work on her, cleaning, babysitting, laundry, etc??? If that were the case it seems like it would spoil any of Lin's story arcs for me anyway.

Cheers

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Hello, I get this warning:

How do I fix it?
You have duplicate files, so this usually means you installed something wrong. The other thing is that the current version of the game is v0.13.2 and that log says the version you might be playing is v0.11.2. Given the duplicate files, it could mean that you merged different versions together instead of installing them into separate folders as you're supposed to.

bluefish78

Dec 28, 2020
Bit odd to ask for something like this but are there any character/plot summaries? Think I last played in 0.11 and don't really want to start from scratch just because I can't quite remember the character stories.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
finished my 12th run today and have to really hope for Runey to bring all the girls to an amusement park. One big scene there would be great but I always get a lot of laughs from the beer pong scenes and Moon, Kali & Emma racing in the lobby.

Everything is pointing to Moon moving in. She loves spending time with the MC, loves being at the hotel, already has a few real good friends there, and she always worries about being caught by her roommate about something.

I LOVE Runey's usage of Japanese backgrounds in this game. The Hot Springs, the house Lin & the MC use on vacation & the outside of the house on the E&F vacation scene.

I'm sure there's a few more than that but those really stand out.

Having a scene in the park with Lin on a bicycle would be nice since she talked about it. The garden needs more usage for sure (vineworking "classes" by Lin, cookouts, etc)

I hope we have some scenes with F&E's kitty (named it Meiko in my mind) too in the future, watching it play in their room or in the corridor and get the fairies involved somehow.

Sylvia mentioning adding a theatre to the Hotel would be great and a job for Moon (as would a third floor would be)

The monorail thing needs to be sorted somehow as well. Maybe some artwork or something since Kali mentions is a few times.

Just things like that need to be addressed I think too for further down the road.

Lots of ideas with this game and I get more each time I play it.

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Sooo i met lins sister, and i dont really like her rn, but i will buy her for lin, just don't know if she is worth it
I only did it to make Lin happy and I never did any sexual things with her. I wanted to sincerely help her though. Nia and Sylvia too I chose the Love route for, not the Slave route. Jin does become a big help though later in Lin's story, so I hope your opinion on her changes. Mine certainly did.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Sooo i met lins sister, and i dont really like her rn, but i will buy her for lin, just don't know if she is worth it
It's kind of like in real life. You don't pick who you fall for. And you DEFNITIVELY don't get to pick their family. But some times you just have to put a fake smile on your face and suffer through those family visits.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes