Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hi. Can anyone help? I'm still stuck at Lin lvl 26 because I still have to give the Android 'Human kit supplies, and increase her friendship. The thing is I already bought the supplies and raised her friendship to about 22, but I never got the option to give the supplies to her. Is this a bug? How do I get past this?
I dodn't remember what exact level you to have to get the 'droid to, but I'm pretty sure it was over 22. It's best to go to the 'droid's room in the morning before she starts kitchen duty. Click on her door and see if the option to give he the Kit is there. You have to do quite a lot for her before the option pops up, including bringing her to the city several times before you can give her the kit.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Aside from story content, what would you guys like to see in v0.14?
I would like to see :
1)the sleeping with Autumn option available
2)other girls to use as alarms
3)threesome with Felicity and Emma
4)Sylvia and Nia sex
5)Ellen creampie
6) Moon repeatable sex scenes
7) Kate's sex scene

Enough for now. Even 2 of those on the list, in one update, would be awesome.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I would like to see :
3)threesome with Felicity and Emma
4)Sylvia and Nia sex
5)Ellen creampie
6) Moon repeatable sex scenes
7) Kate's sex scene

Enough for now. Even 2 of those on the list, in one update, would be awesome.
Moon is the one thing I want. Whether she moves in or more side-scenes. She's just an adorable little thing and she has that glare about her that I liken to Meiko Kaji and her movies back in the '70s.

Out of the other girls I don't mind. More Nia though would be nice, not into the threesome shit though, but maybe have that on her slave route and not her love route (which is what I am doing for both)

My three girls in this game are Lin, Nia & Moon. The others to me are just "there" and filler until I do Lin scenes. I guess I would put Emma 4th though, since I definitely prefer her over Felicitiy.

Reactions: Runey

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Hmm, some interaction between the girls you sleep with and the ones set as alarm would be nice. But that's a lot of combinations so I'd get it if it never happens.

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Aside from story content, what would you guys like to see in v0.14?
my suggestion is repeatable scenes in the garden and hot springs. The hot springs are available for a long time, its time for the MC to create some relaxing time with the girls in the hot springs, outside of the main story.

PS: i like those ideas you people suggest above this post too.

PS1: take your time, you are getting lots of ideas for several updates kk other then the ones you already plan to do kk

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
hey guys, i get "image not found" in a few areas like Kali's room, beach and cafe.. think i had the same issue in v13 and v13.2? I downloaded via torrent due to the large file size

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Image 'kali_talkcas3' not found.
FYI, fixed this by re-downloading from one of the links in OP

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
my suggestion is repeatable scenes in the garden and hot springs. The hot springs are available for a long time, its time for the MC to create some relaxing time with the girls in the hot springs, outside of the main story.

PS: i like those ideas you people suggest above this post too.

PS1: take your time, you are getting lots of ideas for several updates kk other then the ones you already plan to do kk
Noted, but you should laready be able to hangout with most of the main characters in the hot spring already. Click on them while they're standing in the lobby.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Noted, but you should laready be able to hangout with most of the main characters in the hot spring already. Click on them while they're standing in the lobby.
Can I throw out a few suggestions that are sort of related :
1)Relax in the upgraded gardens (with maybe some nookie/exhibitionism)
2)small passive income from garden, Lin mentions growing things, could plant some flowers/fruit/veg to make the hotel self-sufficent, maybe even link that into selling excess at a farmers market or such... which could lead to seeing how other elves get treated by their owners (because we only really see a small amount of everyday life outside of the hotel)
3)something to drain money besides upgrades (which usually lead to more money) and outfits/toys. Hotels have operation costs too, and while I know Ellen handles the admin, would be nice to have a more active role as a manager, even if it is just getting weekly/monthly reports from Ellen about how well the hotel is running.

I know these are small things to ask for, but are huge projects in terms of amount of work/coding, but I think these would just enhance the game and its world.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
I'd like to see some kind of real use for gifts.
maybe when you buy one of the gifts for a girl she can show some sort of gratitude back.
maybe a random chance for a hug or kiss and she says thanks, With a smaller random chance for some other naughty activities.
not sure if its possible but i feel it would add some actual use for gifts.
In the last 100 or so times I played i haven't had the need to buy a gift once, They seem to be a wasted resource.
Edit:
I was thinking...
Maybe it could work like...
At low friendship and or sluttyness level giving a girl a gift she gives you a hug and says "Thank you that's so sweet"
At medium friendship and or sluttyness giving a girl a gift she gives you a hug and kiss and says "You all ways make me feel so special thank you"
At high friendship and or sluttyness giving a girl a gift she says "You all ways make me feel so spoiled come with me and let me spoil you in return"
it could then have a random scene in the girls bedroom of the girl giving the MC a Bj or sex with the girl leading as per her personal preference.
although thinking about it now I've typed it it seems a lot of work.
At least 4 scenes per girl , 1 hug scene, 1 hug and kiss scene, 1 Bj scene and 1 sex scene.
(Could cut down on this buy using the preexisting bedroom Bj and sex scenes maybe!.)
might be a bit much but it would be cool, For me it would make it feel as if giving gifts were useful and rewarding.
If new scenes were used it could show a bit more of the girls personal sexual preferences.
(I.E Like Lin Likes anal she wants to reward the MC with her behind wich could be gated behind Lins first anal scene)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I wonder if there would be a way to get a permanent 'vacation' place so you could have the opportunity to take each girl, including Ellen, there for some one on one time. It could be a small place in the city since they already 'live' out in the country.
A lot of the artwork is already done for town and could be reused, like the clothing store, uh, park??, restaurant, and other places. It wouldn't have to be anything grand. But could be fun.
I just thought it was really great w Lin recently.

Cheers

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes