RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Hey a pet (dog or something) can always be found in a hotel! Could be that this is somehow a key moment in an erotic action. How, you take good care of the animal and I take good care of you tonight too...
That is actualy a very good idea. I would love to see how Kali is playing with a kitty wile thinking nobody sees her, or Felicity fight with it for MC's attention.

JaxonShade

Jun 30, 2018
That is actualy a very good idea. I would love to see how Kali is playing with a kitty wile thinking nobody sees her, or Felicity fight with it for MC's attention.
Felicity fighting with a cat for the MCs attention is a rather amusing mental image.
That said, first gonna take her sister out for walkies.
I...rather like both of these ideas lmao. Especially the second ;)

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
A lot of people think she's nothing but a crazy psycho, and rightfully so. I portrayed her in such a way that would make everyone think that. But she's not just a crazy psycho.

I don't want to say much, but please give her a chance.

I did enjoy brunette Ashley and her fragile attitude. Warming to her slightly. Also no harm with a bunny boiler. Can be fun if kept on a leash.

Reactions: Runey and Kamikathe

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
@ Runey
I had a CTD a few times when I was in the dungeon after finishing 1 session & then calling someone else down without leaving the location first. Not sure if it`s a bug or just me doing something wrong.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
@ Runey
I had a CTD a few times when I was in the dungeon after finishing 1 session & then calling someone else down without leaving the location first. Not sure if it`s a bug or just me doing something wrong.
What time of day, what character were you with, and who did you call?

Reactions: Runey

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
What time of day, what character were you with, and who did you call?
Off hand I can`t remember it was a while ago, but it was either noon or afternoon & am pretty sure Lin was the second call, who was first I really can`t remember. but it was not anyone who was "Busy" elsewhere.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Off hand I can`t remember it was a while ago, but it was either noon or afternoon & am pretty sure Lin was the second call, who was first I really can`t remember. but it was not anyone who was "Busy" elsewhere.
Can't really help if I can't replicate it. Any chance it was on Wednesday?

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
That issue may have been fixed, if it was Lin. Her Upthrust Fuck didn't increase time.
Ok it was a while ago, like just after your last update when I first discovered this game, but the crash was literally as soon as you picked the second person you wanted if you did not exit dungeon before choosing who the second session was with.

I`ll explore & see if I can replicate it, I`m waiting on updates for the majority of games I`m playing atm anyways, so not like I don`t have the time

mythedman

Jun 16, 2017
I'd like to thank you for your time creating this game. I've spent a few hours in it and enjoyed every minute!

I would love if there were more options for the toys, especially with Lin in the kitchen... Unless I'm missing something she just stands there and asks you if she can take it out.

You also buy toys for Ashley but she seems to have limited use for them as well.

I very much enjoyed some of the random events with the girls being in certain locations doing interesting things. I hope we get more of those, and more lesbian/bi/threesome events would be sweet!

Looking forward to more Twins/clones Lin and Ashley mainly, everyone else to me is secondary but they are also nice because certain events only happen with them.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'd like to thank you for your time creating this game. I've spent a few hours in it and enjoyed every minute!

I would love if there were more options for the toys, especially with Lin in the kitchen... Unless I'm missing something she just stands there and asks you if she can take it out.

You also buy toys for Ashley but she seems to have limited use for them as well.

I very much enjoyed some of the random events with the girls being in certain locations doing interesting things. I hope we get more of those, and more lesbian/bi/threesome events would be sweet!

Looking forward to more Twins/clones Lin and Ashley mainly, everyone else to me is secondary but they are also nice because certain events only happen with them.
Thank you so much! I'm very glad you enjoy it!

There are a lot of things I want to expand on, such as toys. But I don't think many people would be happy if half of an update was more things you could do with toys. My priority is usually story, then some training, or what have you. So while I do plan for more toys and stuff to do with toys, it's just not a priority.

v0.5 will be coming out very soon, so you have an update to look forward to! ;)

4.70 star(s) 448 Votes