TGreatsadness

Oct 26, 2019
Anyone got a save file for newest version? Got everyone's friendship between 20-30 but Kali is stuck on 13. Somehow the game doesn't recognize the next event and Kali's door is stuck with no "talk" option.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
c3p0 can u upload the patch 13.2 version please?
I can and will if you really really want it. I do warn you that the patches from 0.13.x to 0.13.2 are about 99% of the size of the full download for 0.13.2 thus I haven't done that previously.
Regardless of this I can't do this before 19 or 20 GMT.

For a fast download I would recommend rpdl's torrent. I often have 50 or more MB/s myself. Other without such lane couch potato PCs like myself have even 90 MB/s or even more.
So they are very fast and for myself faster than Mega or Nopy (was).

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
Wow... I joined this party late with Ep14 and been working my way through it for the last few weeks.

Hats off to the developer... I've finally finished it and can't wait for Ep 15.

What a fantastic piece of work... the imagination and the organisation needed to keep all the parallel threads going is incredible.

Unlike some games, I noticed very few continuity errors!

Having reached the end of Ep 14, I'm slightly worried about my fertility... I've cum inside so many nubile young girls so often and not one pregnancy!

Keep up the good work,
W. ;)

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
"Remaking most repeatable sex content in each character's room (except for F&E) with better physics and more outfits (Goth Ashley and Cutiepie Lin are great contenders) "
Yes. Definitely. Both. Please and thank you.
I'd also love to see a Maid Costume for literally all the girls, for... reasons.

If we're talking "things we'd like to see", then I'd vote for more events with multiple girls. I really liked the scenes like Kali and Ashley going for Pizza, the Twins and Ashley going to the cabin (great storyline), and Kali, Moon and Emma playing games together. I think scenes like that really underline the idea this is a multi-person relationship, rather than just "one guy with a bunch of girlfriends". I'd like to see as many such scenes as possible, whenever possible; I'd especially like to see pairs who don't usually interact all that often (Android and Ashley, for example, or Kali and Felicity). I acknowledge that those scenes are probably hard to write while also advancing the girls' individual storylines, but I think they're great scenes for reinforcing that the girls aren't just sitting in their rooms waiting for the MC to visit them; they're spending time together with one another even when you're not there.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
"Remaking most repeatable sex content in each character's room (except for F&E) with better physics and more outfits (Goth Ashley and Cutiepie Lin are great contenders) "
Yes. Definitely. Both. Please and thank you.
I'd also love to see a Maid Costume for literally all the girls, for... reasons.

If we're talking "things we'd like to see", then I'd vote for more events with multiple girls. I really liked the scenes like Kali and Ashley going for Pizza, the Twins and Ashley going to the cabin (great storyline), and Kali, Moon and Emma playing games together. I think scenes like that really underline the idea this is a multi-person relationship, rather than just "one guy with a bunch of girlfriends". I'd like to see as many such scenes as possible, whenever possible; I'd especially like to see pairs who don't usually interact all that often (Android and Ashley, for example, or Kali and Felicity). I acknowledge that those scenes are probably hard to write while also advancing the girls' individual storylines, but I think they're great scenes for reinforcing that the girls aren't just sitting in their rooms waiting for the MC to visit them; they're spending time together with one another even when you're not there.
Yeah, this has been a plan for quite a while. After many of the main character's personal issues are resolved and they grow from that, they open up more to the world and other people, which will result in them being more important to each other's stories and also include threesomes.

For example, Ashley and Kali both now play major roles in Android's story. Since Ashley has dealt with a lot of emotional trauma from her past, and she's healed from that, she can move on to helping others like Android, as she has does in recent events. Now that Android is happier, Ashley can be a maternal figure to A11-Y (Ally calls Ashley "Auntie Ashley" now!)

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, this has been a plan for quite a while. After many of the main character's personal issues are resolved and they grow from that, they open up more to the world and other people, which will result in them being more important to each other's stories and also include threesomes.
I figured that; Ashley's trip to the cabin and her party were both great, and happened after she'd resolved her first major character arc.
As for the lewd stuff, I agree those need to flow organically. Lin & Android makes sense pretty early, as does Emma & Felicity, for example, but a Kali & Autumn threesome is going to require a whole lot more groundwork before it makes sense.

I'd also like to see little interactions between the girls on the periphery of a scene. For example, as you're walking through the lobby on your way somewhere with Kali, you walk past Maria and Android sitting on the couch together, watching TV. Or an event where you're taking Lin out to the park, and Maria and Emma ask you to give them a lift to the gym for their workout. Or seeing Kali, Lucia and Moon going to the hot spring together (or Kali, Lucia, Maria and Hana, who all live about fifty feet from one another). Or when you knock on Ashley's door to start an event, you go into her room where she's been trying on new clothes with Felicity, who excuses herself when the event starts. Just little touches that show these girls are spending time together as friends even when you're not around, and you're just catching little glimpses of them doing so.

I've also got to ask, because I'm curious; was the Goth Ashley outfit (which looks great) intended as a compromise to get people to stop asking about Juliet? Sort of a "here's a pretty little Goth chick for you, you degenerates, now stop asking about a background character I've no interest in expanding"?

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I figured that; Ashley's trip to the cabin and her party were both great, and happened after she'd resolved her first major character arc.
As for the lewd stuff, I agree those need to flow organically. Lin & Android makes sense pretty early, as does Emma & Felicity, for example, but a Kali & Autumn threesome is going to require a whole lot more groundwork before it makes sense.

I'd also like to see little interactions between the girls on the periphery of a scene. For example, as you're walking through the lobby on your way somewhere with Kali, you walk past Maria and Android sitting on the couch together, watching TV. Or an event where you're taking Lin out to the park, and Maria and Emma ask you to give them a lift to the gym for their workout. Or seeing Kali, Lucia and Moon going to the hot spring together (or Kali, Lucia, Maria and Hana, who all live about fifty feet from one another). Or when you knock on Ashley's door to start an event, you go into her room where she's been trying on new clothes with Felicity, who excuses herself when the event starts. Just little touches that show these girls are spending time together as friends even when you're not around, and you're just catching little glimpses of them doing so.

I've also got to ask, because I'm curious; was the Goth Ashley outfit (which looks great) intended as a compromise to get people to stop asking about Juliet? Sort of a "here's a pretty little Goth chick for you, you degenerates, now stop asking about a background character I've no interest in expanding"?
Thanks, those small interaction ideas are good!

Autumn also has an unimplemented gothic outfit.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes