• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Progress on the in game map \o/

View attachment 1597563
Is there plans to... move around the continent?
oh my... a waifu in every port...

heh...

seriously though, am wondering what You've got up your sleeve Runey...

having said that, now that my own project has slowed down, I've finally been catching up on HH, just finished Ashley's current story (again) and was wondering if at some point Ashley is going to change her in-hotel appearance at some point (or make it a option, like Android) as honestly? I prefer Ashley's "True" appearance.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there plans to... move around the continent?
oh my... a waifu in every port...

heh...

seriously though, am wondering what You've got up your sleeve Runey...
No, this is just for lore. Clicking on any interactable object will bring up a window of information.

Red icons are Capital Cities. Blue icons are towns the player as visited and they will unlock as you visit them.

I assume MC would know the capital cities and the capital of the country, much like most people have heard of New York or Los Angeles without ever being there.

having said that, now that my own project has slowed down, I've finally been catching up on HH, just finished Ashley's current story (again) and was wondering if at some point Ashley is going to change her in-hotel appearance at some point (or make it a option, like Android) as honestly? I prefer Ashley's "True" appearance.
It will likely be an outfit option. The date content for that look is already made, I just have to make the repeatable sex and hangout images.

Last edited:

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Ok, I downloaded the game with the new update...again.
And I'm ready to start the game from the beginning...again.
Yes, form the beginning...because we have a sort of "Harem Hotel - Remastered" now and I NEED to see all these redone scenes!

I also thought about waiting for the game to finish to avoid starting over from the beginning every time but...I'm tired to wait, I just want to play this f'n game again! <3

I hate you Runey...I hate how much I love this game! xD

Reactions: Runey

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
The MC is just like me, find some clothes you like, buy 5 of everything and always wear that. (y)
The only exceptions being the shirts and drawers I buy in packs of 5 ...can't control what colors those come in. XD
Same here.
Hey btw TheDevian , how's the development process of your game going? First version was a masterpiece.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
He's a published author? I should probably make a game too, how hard can it be?

I reckon 'A Fate Worse than Death' is an appropriate title.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

MarkCuban

Jan 16, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.14.1 Public] [Runey]

Download

Download [Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Is there version without those blue save, menu etc. icons. I'm pretty annoyed by those i just want the old classic white icons back

victomon

Apr 21, 2017
Hello
I stopped playing this game a long time ago and have come back and seen some changes.
Does anyone know the difference between the slave route and the love route of Nia and Sylvia?

Sorry for my bad english

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Hello
I stopped playing this game a long time ago and have come back and seen some changes.
Does anyone know the difference between the slave route and the love route of Nia and Sylvia?

Sorry for my bad english
Yes. Don't do the slave route.

(Scenes change, and you'll miss some things, but by this point you must know what the story wants you to do.)

Reactions: victomon

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello

Sorry for my bad english
The love routes are canon, and have more story, but you have to wait for the sex.
The slave route is just sex, and no story, but it's not the 'true' route.

Best to do both if you want to see them, just have a page of saves just for the one, and the others for your main.

Last edited:
Reactions: victomon

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Back to the topic of the new charts and menus, one thing that I have been wanting for a while is bigger hit boxes on the names here.
screenshot0486.png
I can't tell you how many times I have closed the menu by missing the name by 'that much'.
number-6-Maxwell-Smart.jpg
My mouse arm is disabled, so clicking exact spots can be a challenge, even when I think I have it, it will move just as I click. That is the other thing, you have a nice close button there, can that be the only way to close it, it makes it a lot less painful to miss, if it doesn't close the window too, and have to then reopen the menu. ;)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Back to the topic of the new charts and menus, one thing that I have been wanting for a while is bigger hit boxes on the names here.
View attachment 1602299
I can't tell you how many times I have closed the menu by missing the name by 'that much'.
View attachment 1602301
My mouse arm is disabled, so clicking exact spots can be a challenge, even when I think I have it, it will move just as I click. That is the other thing, you have a nice close button there, can that be the only way to close it, it makes it a lot less painful to miss, if it doesn't close the window too, and have to then reopen the menu. ;)
I have to agree, that 'menu' could do with an overhaul in every way tbh.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
The love routes are canon, and have more story, but you have to wait for the sex.
The slave route is just sex, and no story, and it's the 'true' route.

Best to do both if you want to see them, just have a page of saves just for the one, and the others for your main.
The slave route isn't the true route, that would be the love route. Slave route assumes the player cares more about their body.

View attachment 1602299
View attachment 1602301
I have to agree, that 'menu' could do with an overhaul in every way tbh.
I thought I had shared this here a while ago, but maybe not.

This is the concept for the new misc screen, which is what appears after you click the "i" button. It replaces that small black window.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes