Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
What information would you guys like to see in the misc info tab?

The main character screens are mostly done now.
Lust is a stat that behaves differently from the others. While I like the aestetic of the two column with an even number of stats, I wonder if lust should be somewhat separated from the others. ( while typing I realise the colmns will not be even for every girl.)

I know it'd be a lot of extra work for a barely funny joke, but part of me thinks there should be little comments when you unlock a girl's trait.
Like a girl gets "Face Sitter", just the comment describing it as "Ah, a fellow man of culture!"
The titles not yet earned should maybe be grayed out, I did not instantly recognise titles earned and not at a simple glance. While I like the tips under each one, it leaves the perfect space for a small coment like Evil13 proposed once the title is earned. Maybe something funny, maybe a comment as if it was said or thought by the character.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Bug report: I selected "Lin and Android" as my alarm, but I keep getting Felicity and Emma. I didn't do "remove," but that shouldn't really be necessary.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Bug report: I selected "Lin and Android" as my alarm, but I keep getting Felicity and Emma. I didn't do "remove," but that shouldn't really be necessary.
If I understand what you said correctly, my brain isn't fully functional yet, it isn't a bug (or it is one that I have as well....).
Need to tell the previous "alarm" to stop, before a new one will start. I ran into the same issue the first time I switched from Lin to Android. Since then I have cancelled the current before starting a new one, and haven't had a problem.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
is the 14.1 only download works like from 13.0 to 14.1?
As TheDevian already pointed out, you need 0.13.2 for updates. And as 0.13.2 is only available as full version, as a lazy idjit haven't done the patchs for this (yet), so you need to download a full version either way.
Thus you can either download 0.14.1 (full) or 0.13.2 (full) and 0.14.1 patch file. Most likely the difference in size is not existing or neglectable.
Depending on how Runey makes his patch in the future, it can be that you need to use more than one upgrade file, if you old version is too old.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Need to tell the previous "alarm" to stop, before a new one will start.
Yes, that's what I eventually did, and it fixes the issue. Still seems like a bug, albeit a very minor one.

(Wouldn't it be great if we could "stack" alarms? Morning blowjobs from everyone!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tavi13

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
Help, I can't trigger Felicity and Emma's level 29 event. Guide says to go from My door to Lobby at any time but when I do nothing happens.

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes