c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
is the 14.1 only download works like from 13.0 to 14.1?
As TheDevian already pointed out, you need 0.13.2 for updates. And as 0.13.2 is only available as full version, as a lazy idjit haven't done the patchs for this (yet), so you need to download a full version either way.
Thus you can either download 0.14.1 (full) or 0.13.2 (full) and 0.14.1 patch file. Most likely the difference in size is not existing or neglectable.
Depending on how Runey makes his patch in the future, it can be that you need to use more than one upgrade file, if you old version is too old.

Last edited:

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Need to tell the previous "alarm" to stop, before a new one will start.
Yes, that's what I eventually did, and it fixes the issue. Still seems like a bug, albeit a very minor one.

(Wouldn't it be great if we could "stack" alarms? Morning blowjobs from everyone!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tavi13

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
Help, I can't trigger Felicity and Emma's level 29 event. Guide says to go from My door to Lobby at any time but when I do nothing happens.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Progress on the in game map \o/

View attachment 1597563
Is there plans to... move around the continent?
oh my... a waifu in every port...

heh...

seriously though, am wondering what You've got up your sleeve Runey...

having said that, now that my own project has slowed down, I've finally been catching up on HH, just finished Ashley's current story (again) and was wondering if at some point Ashley is going to change her in-hotel appearance at some point (or make it a option, like Android) as honestly? I prefer Ashley's "True" appearance.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there plans to... move around the continent?
oh my... a waifu in every port...

heh...

seriously though, am wondering what You've got up your sleeve Runey...
No, this is just for lore. Clicking on any interactable object will bring up a window of information.

Red icons are Capital Cities. Blue icons are towns the player as visited and they will unlock as you visit them.

I assume MC would know the capital cities and the capital of the country, much like most people have heard of New York or Los Angeles without ever being there.

having said that, now that my own project has slowed down, I've finally been catching up on HH, just finished Ashley's current story (again) and was wondering if at some point Ashley is going to change her in-hotel appearance at some point (or make it a option, like Android) as honestly? I prefer Ashley's "True" appearance.
It will likely be an outfit option. The date content for that look is already made, I just have to make the repeatable sex and hangout images.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes