TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not sure what you mean, is there something third party that I need to install that isn't included with the game?
All of the translation files are third party. The blank text is usually something wrong with the translation files, so reinstalling the new ones should fix it.

Reactions: freedom.call

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I don't know why, but I woke up this morning trying to do Ashley's titty math... does she expect to birth 12 kids herself, or is she accounting for others? and does she realise that for those extra titties the others need to get preggers themselves (minus Android, no robo-milk allowed) and so on... strange thoughts to have first thing in the morning... :unsure:

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
All of the translation files are third party. The blank text is usually something wrong with the translation files, so reinstalling the new ones should fix it.
The previous fix I used deleted them from within the game folder that I downloaded though, so re-downloading the game repopulated that folder - I had the same error as in previous versions, so I tried deleting that TL folder again, but this time it didn't solve the problem.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Anyone feel like Ashley is risking a little too much with the faires?

I mean, it was already pre established that they can only use their gems a few times before they break.
And they only have 2 left with no idea where to get more.

We don't want another face explosion to happen like with the one fairy before.

Wait....speaking of that other fairy....how did the one holding her down not get hurt as well since the blast was enough to blow her face off? ;o_o)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
update patch 0.13.1-.0.13.2?
i miss those patch
I don't miss them.:whistle::devilish:
But according to the idjit who had made this patchs:
===UPDATE===
For Harem Hotel 0.13.2 and up Runey now support patch himself, so no need to wait for (broken) made by your favourite bucket of rust and old screws.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-14-public-runey.12760/

If someone have the need of one of the older patchs file, ping me and I will upload them again or try and help.

• From 0.13 to 0.13.2
    Download the full game. Made the patch, but as it is 7.3 GB big, won't upload it, if it is not requested.
  • From 0.13.1 to 0.13.2
    Download the full game. Made the patch, but as it is 7.3 GB big, won't upload it, if it is not requested.
And yes, I like if I can quote myself.:cool::p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I know it'd be a lot of extra work for a barely funny joke, but part of me thinks there should be little comments when you unlock a girl's trait.
Like a girl gets "Face Sitter", just the comment describing it as "Ah, a fellow man of culture!"

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
What information would you guys like to see in the misc info tab?

The main character screens are mostly done now.
Looks awesome.

One thing it'd be nice for to be added, is a better indicator of which repeatable side scenes one has or hasn't seen yet.

Like the scenes in dungeon, or the caffe, or the scenes on the beach with each character.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The previous fix I used deleted them from within the game folder that I downloaded though, so re-downloading the game repopulated that folder - I had the same error as in previous versions, so I tried deleting that TL folder again, but this time it didn't solve the problem.
I am not sure what 'fix' could require you to delete a folder, that might be your problem there.
What information would you guys like to see in the misc info tab?

The main character screens are mostly done now.
An image her her could add to the aesthetics, maybe her face in the corner, and it could have an indicator if she has more events. I do kind of like the stars we had, not sure if you planned to keep those.

Maybe you could have a handful of faces for each girl for the corner, and that could go from indifferent to adoring as her affection level goes up? lol

Really looking nice. I love the left side there.

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
I am not sure what 'fix' could require you to delete a folder, that might be your problem there.
Well, I wasn't the only one with the problem, I was just the only one persistent enough to keep coming back about it after there was no solution provided immediately. A reader made the suggestion based on it seeming like a translation or font issue and it worked, now the same problem is happening but the old solution doesn't work, so I came back hoping that perhaps it had been sorted out in between or there might be some other suggestion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes