Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Hi i cant get the new lin content do i need to do something to trigger the events some help plz

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
since the Maria stuff isnt spoilered..i'll toss my two cents in...she is my least favorite so i'm fine and dandy with her breaking up with me..lol..thats more Kali time :p

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
during an Ashley quest (that of the school), and this error appeared, I am attaching text files
That bug is looking for "ashleyschoolh.webp", which... which doesn't exist in the script. Did you edit that error log?

Hi i cant get the new lin content do i need to do something to trigger the events some help plz
What's her friendship?

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I couldn't resist. I'm sorry Runey, I'm weak. But I may as well try to be useful with what appears to be a small bug I found.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think i'm stuck, last updates had this messages when you completed events, and in this one i haven't seen any. So there are none "talk" options anymore and i dont know if this is the end.
Since this is an unreleased buggy version of v0.5, that's what you get, haha. It's been fixed and will be uploaded when the $5 pre release is released.

i did check changelog but still i think i am stuck. :D Anyways thanks.
You're not stuck, she just wont talk to you. That's how it's meant to be.

I wish there was an achievement page to see what scenes are new. Between photoshoots, exhibisitionism events, dungeon and story evens it's hard to check.

btw what does schoolgirls riddles unlock?
That's what the patch notes are for ;)

I don't think you really have to, and I wasn't going to go along with it...

Is it safe to ignore Mr. Cornwall's challenge? Or is it part of Lin's story?
Well, I did the first part with Jin, only because the game kept bugging me every time I went to the lobby. Imma ignore it and see what happens.
She's not becoming like her sister, Lin just has something to prove, and if you win his challenge, you both prove it. You do need to accept Mr. Cornwall's challenge.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
How to see the new content in the new update? there use to be a "Talk" option to progress story, but ive clicked on all doors and nothing.. all I can do is repeat old scenes, whats going on?

Edit: and something annoyes me a little about the game, most animationas are nicely made, but others, during sex, you only see MC's belly slamming against the girl, thats erotic and if you can't see dick and pussy, it's not sex in my mind, only 2 bodies grinding on each other. but there is a lot of scenes where you see it all and thats good :) but if you can't really see anything, why put it in? and even animate it? I dont get it :)
That has to do with animations that are out of my control, and MC's cock clipping through the girl's body. I try to take the best angles I possibly can.

really? i only get one Lin ------ u know whats it event and little maria and twins but nothing more :/
Check the patch notes. Every girl got 2 story events and Autumn got 9.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think I've played through all the new content.There is quite a bit of setup for future events. I know Runey is on here quite often so here is my feedback/impressions. I'll put it in a spoiler just in case.

Pregnancy will not be added until after a character's story has ended. It's just way too hard to do that before. And even after that, there may still be some inconsistencies with other character's stories.

Out of left field? She explains why she's doing it, and why she felt the need to.

since the Maria stuff isnt spoilered..i'll toss my two cents in...she is my least favorite so i'm fine and dandy with her breaking up with me..lol..thats more Kali time :p

i had same error i fixed it with a double ashleyschoolhh file woked like a charm
Could you help me out? I don't understand this issue. The error results in "Cannot find file 'ashleyschoolh.webp'" but there is no mention of "ashleyschoolh.webp" in my script.
I couldn't resist. I'm sorry Runey, I'm weak. But I may as well try to be useful with what appears to be a small bug I found.

Thanks for the report, but I'm unable to reproduce that error.

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
That has to do with animations that are out of my control, and MC's cock clipping through the girl's body. I try to take the best angles I possibly can.

Check the patch notes. Every girl got 2 story events and Autumn got 9.
Well i did get them all now i think and if thats not much the ask can you bring the '' thats all Ashley main story etc warning again in the next update? :D

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well i did get them all now i think and if thats not much the ask can you bring the '' thats all Ashley main story etc warning again in the next update? :D
Yes, like I said, this version isn't supposed to be public and I didn't get around to doing that to all the characters in this unreleased build.

ty for the help btw what's the difference if you have lin train or not ??
It's a good idea to train Lin, after all, the game says you should. But you don't need to. It does change the story based on Lin's stats.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well with me is the contrary she was my favorite so far,but after she tells that i'm bore and that she is not feeling loved,she dropped to the bottom of my list.
Comparing Maria to all the other girls, even the new ones like Felicity & Emma, MC and Maria haven't really been lovey dovey at all. They've gone on a few dates, and had a lot of sex. But story wise, there wasn't really anything emotional going on between MC and Maria.

Reactions: Valeck

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
She's not becoming like her sister, Lin just has something to prove, and if you win his challenge, you both prove it. You do need to accept Mr. Cornwall's challenge.
Well, poor Lin, she lost. To be honest, I don't care enough about random npc challenge to grind her stats up. I'm probably in the minority on this one, but this part rubbed me the wrong way. Would have liked the option to tell Cornwall to go fuck himself and skip the whole thing.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Pregnancy will not be added until after a character's story has ended. It's just way too hard to do that before. And even after that, there may still be some inconsistencies with other character's stories.

Out of left field? She explains why she's doing it, and why she felt the need to.
I get that, why a lot of games seem to avoid it. It's just been an allure since the beginning. So you're stuck with it.

She struck me as someone who was just extremely comfortable in her sexuality and quit streaming because she didn't need/want to do it. (whether that was because she thought the MC would want that is up to you)IIRC

You do explain why she has a change of heart and it's probably the most depth in terms of character you have.

IMO there wasn't a ton leading up to this to suggest that she was unhappy with the change. If you did build it up, my game didn't fire those events. Hence my comment

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Comparing Maria to all the other girls, even the new ones like Felicity & Emma, MC and Maria haven't really been lovey dovey at all. They've gone on a few dates, and had a lot of sex. But story wise, there wasn't really anything emotional going on between MC and Maria.
i like maria a lot so yes i like where the story is going nice work

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Like i said before i really wish all this will be solved soon,and i have high hopes because i really like how you work in this game.
And i want too put Maria on my favorite spot again :cool:.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Well, poor Lin, she lost. To be honest, I don't care enough about random npc challenge to grind her stats up. I'm probably in the minority on this one, but this part rubbed me the wrong way. Would have liked the option to tell Cornwall to go fuck himself and skip the whole thing.
Since Mr. Cornwall is a very important person in the Harem Hotel universe, the outcomes of his challenge will change the world.

I get that, why a lot of games seem to avoid it. It's just been an allure since the beginning. So you're stuck with it.

She struck me as someone who was just extremely comfortable in her sexuality and quit streaming because she didn't need/want to do it. (whether that was because she thought the MC would want that is up to you)IIRC

You do explain why she has a change of heart and it's probably the most depth in terms of character you have.

IMO there wasn't a ton leading up to this to suggest that she was unhappy with the change. If you did build it up, my game didn't fire those events. Hence my comment
I can agree with that, there's not much in terms of buildup. But she herself didn't really know she wanted to break up until she got to the park overlooking the city.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes