SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017
I'm a little confused with your response

Do you mean: "With main character's deaths" as in all the girls? or: "With MC's death" as in the Main Character (You)? You will not die.

I don't believe I've ever hinted at you training anyone else's Elf. And if anything like that is added, it wont be required for Lin, or anyone. It would be its own side thing.
To clarify MCs (Main Characters) is any character in the hotel. I refer to Player as Protagonist or Hero.

You're right I guess I read it wrong. he said he'll try it our way. I just read too much into it. Sorry just salty that's all.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I guess I might kinda do the same. Starting over, I'll likely not get to the new content before I have to leave for a while.
I'll have a cleaner conscience, though.

Regarding sad events of some kind; It's your story. I'm normally quite fine with that, though I can see how people here might look for some less heavy entertainment. In that respect, I'm normally ok still if it's inevitable, or a predetermined part of a story. After all, it's not my fault, then, so no skin off my back.
So, I read that as those two girls aren't the same?
So, will she have kids before dying? What is the end of her story, anyways? Everyone's gonna die at some point.
I'm not going to be spoiling anything. But no, these girls aren't the same.

Being very sincere the pregnancy dont bothers me that much,but the other part for me is really a deal broker it takes all the purpose to play this girl story and i dont like to lost any of the girls.
Its your game im never going to tell how you do it,but if is the way you go i rather not play anymore.
How does a character dying take away from her story at all? Does knowing a book will end stop you from reading it?

The purpose of a story is to experience it. I can understand not liking when a character dies, I wont like making her death. But that's completely different from enjoying the story part. In other words, a good villain is one you dislike.

Every girl's story will end, each one will be different. You won't be able to continue their story after it ends. So once the end comes, you will lose them. Each ending will come after the character's marriage. It will be optional to end it, as every event is optional to start.

This death isn't set in stone, so I'm not saying it will 100% happen. But I am confused as to how people can dislike a death in a movie, book, or game in a way that would make their experience bad. The only way I can think of making an experience bad is bad writing. I would love to hear your response on these topics.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So I found a bug (?)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the obedience one, if you have the Loyal trait (or 10+ obedience), Lin will undress, she'll say "All done!" and cornwall will give you 3 points after that.

Yes, you can win. But you need to train Lin to win.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi all 1 question did i miss somthing because i dident see any new dream scean
The new dreamscape scene was added to the Violet character (A character that is not canon to Harem Hotel's story. Anything that happens around violet should be considered as not actually happening). You can unlock her through the code: spinningtv

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017

How does a character dying take away from her story at all? Does knowing a book will end stop you from reading it?

The purpose of a story is to experience it. I can understand not liking when a character dies, I wont like making her death. But that's completely different from enjoying the story part. In other words, a good villain is one you dislike.

Every girl's story will end, each one will be different. You won't be able to continue their story after it ends. So once the end comes, you will lose them. Each ending will come after the character's marriage. It will be optional to end it, as every event is optional to start.

This death isn't set in stone, so I'm not saying it will 100% happen. But I am confused as to how people can dislike a death in a movie, book, or game in a way that would make their experience bad. The only way I can think of making an experience bad is bad writing. I would love to hear your response on these topics.
Well lose then because the story end is ok,but to lose because she is dead dont feels right for me.
I have to say its more a personal matter with me because of bad past experiences in real life so i rather avoid it in games.

Reactions: Fatact5463

THE THINKER

May 26, 2017

i guess people don't like an characters death in this game is because its like an fantasy game to escape reality and not alot of people like having a love interest dying in an fantasy since they want to escape reality. also side note will there be an harem end? since the game is called "Harem hotel"

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
It seems the elf orgy has a bug or something. In the Vaginal point reward scene it says my character name but then awards points to the next character, I am unable to get more then 9 points even though I should have another 5 from the vaginal scene. Should be 3 Undress + 3 Blowjob + 5 Vaginal + 3 Anal. Elf Text.png

SkyFlameX

Jun 10, 2017

Look dude, no need for this now. I'm mostly anticipating the next update rather the finale scenes. let's take it step by step. I honestly think you shouldn't have brought up the death debate. I would have waited for this kind of discussion little more down the road, considering that we just got the serious bits NOW.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
It seems the elf orgy has a bug or something. In the Vaginal point reward scene it says my character name but then awards points to the next character, I am unable to get more then 9 points even though I should have another 5 from the vaginal scene. Should be 3 Undress + 3 Blowjob + 5 Vaginal + 3 Anal.
What was your obedience and sex stat numbers at the time of doing those events?

Well lose then because the story end is ok,but to lose because she is dead dont feels right for me.
I have to say its more a personal matter with me because of bad past experiences in real life so i rather avoid it in games.
i guess people don't like an characters death in this game is because its like an fantasy game to escape reality and not alot of people like having a love interest dying in an fantasy since they want to escape reality. also side note will there be an harem end? since the game is called "Harem hotel"
I don't want to spoil how her dying is planned, but she won't 'just die'. There's going to be a very good reason for her death. I can understand wanting to escape from life to play a game. But I'm not going to be forcing you to see her die. On her door, once all her story has been seen, and you've married her, there will most likely be a "End her story" button on every character's door. What I mean to say is, you wont just be watching anybody die randomly in one event.

But like I said, this isn't 100% set in stone, I don't know for sure if I'll be adding this, and I'm still very curious to see why and why not people would dislike this.

Look dude, no need for this now. I'm mostly anticipating the next update rather the finale scenes. let's take it step by step. I honestly think you shouldn't have brought up the death debate. I would have waited for this kind of discussion little more down the road, considering that we just got the serious bits NOW.
I'm simply asking for feedback.

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
He mentions earning points during the sex scene with a 2 point bonus for her squirting but at the end I dont get a total.
What was your obedience and sex stat numbers at the time of doing those events?
Obedience: 39
10-33-10-10 for sex stats and all traits unlocked except cumslut.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes