UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Edit: After delivering Kali's package, I can pick it up again. I think that qualifies as a bug?
This might have somehow been related to a rollback on the day transition? I remember I could click the front door button even though I was in my room at night, or on the level transition screen.
Ah, and regarding things in rapid succession, I had the 'Lin made MC a feast' and 'Lin made him a coffee' events back to back. That feels kinda off that she first forgot the water, then immediately made him a coffee. And regarding consistency, when she asks MC to cum in her mouth because she wants to know how it tastes, isn't that kinda redundant when she already knows from the yoga session?

dragowar

Apr 9, 2017
Has anyone had trouble getting the new events to trigger all I havent been able to trigger the Lin, Kali, or Maria content. Can anyone tell me what I need to do.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
not to come off dark or anything..but i'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest the "death" will be Ashley committing suicide if you end up with anyone but her..she is a psychological mess..thoroughly obsessed with the MC ..moody as hell...she has all the traits of bi-polar and depression...i myself suffer from severe depression and my mother and sister were bi-polar schitzophrenic's so i had 40+ years of dealing with it before they passed...so..i do not know if it was intentionally written in that she is that way or just happenstance that she seems that way...but i can see her offing herself and it wouldnt be out of the blue.
Well Ashley is something called Yandere, you can look up what it means and yeah a suicide would fit her but also pregnancy...for me the first option would be ok because i'm not a fan of Lolis and Yandere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rogue886

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
She's not ready for sex because you haven't had sex with her in the story.

This game isn't done, so Felicity doesn't have all of her Exhibitionism scenes. She has her reveal breasts and naked cat walk options.
yes but the problem is that I have no more options for the story for emma... what is the trigger for that scene?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Has anyone had trouble getting the new events to trigger all I havent been able to trigger the Lin, Kali, or Maria content. Can anyone tell me what I need to do.
Please provide their friendship levels.

This might have somehow been related to a rollback on the day transition? I remember I could click the front door button even though I was in my room at night, or on the level transition screen.
Ah, and regarding things in rapid succession, I had the 'Lin made MC a feast' and 'Lin made him a coffee' events back to back. That feels kinda off that she first forgot the water, then immediately made him a coffee. And regarding consistency, when she asks MC to cum in her mouth because she wants to know how it tastes, isn't that kinda redundant when she already knows from the yoga session?
Rolling back is bound to cause issues.

This happens when you're far ahead in time and far behind in events. If you don't check for events daily, then they'll all pile up. Much like starting from a previous save going into the next update. You'll get each event right away.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Well Ashley is something called Yandere, you can look up what it means and yeah a suicide would fit her but also pregnancy...for me the first option would be ok because i'm not a fan of Lolis and Yandere.
I tend to agree, Ash is the one I`d be the least sad to see the back of.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I tend to agree, Ash is the one I`d be the least sad to see the back of.
Have you played through her story in v0.5? She's changing, in what way you're not sure of yet. But keep in mind: For things to grow, they need to start out as seeds. First, these characters need to have flaws so they can be fixed.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I have plans for one girl to not be able to become pregnant, and one girl to die at the end of their story. I wont be saying how these two things will happen, but I do have a very good reason and story behind both. I know people will be very sad once they find out which characters these are. My question is, how will you take it? Please understand this is a story, with an ending for each girl. Endings must happen and yes, it'll be sad, but that's the point.
One of the girls dying would be a big disappointment to me. Honestly, we're playing a wish-fulfillment story here, THAT's the appeal of this game and the story where I get to "collect" a harem and make all of them accept me as their master in some way or another. A big aspect of that is being in control. Having one of these girls dying is not a good plot twist at all, it just goes completely against what this game, this type of story, is all about. It's about as out-of-touch as having slap-stick comedy in a movie like Schindler's List.

I get that you're trying to tell a story, but from one storyteller to another, you have to tell a story that fits your format, your medium and your audience. Whatever storyline you have constructed for this girl can be changed and adapted to better fit the tone of this game. Nothing is set in stone and being faced with the fact that you might have to abandon a long storyline that you've already thought out is part of the creative process, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just learning.

To be clear, I'm entirely confident you can't pull off a character death without disappointing the majority of the player base because that's the exact opposite reason why players play games like these. And even if you could retcon it after the fact, coming over that big lapse in trust to your players is going to be a problem and it's just going to be a lot of extra work. So my advice AND my pleading to you is: Don't do it.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Have you played through her story in v0.5? She's changing, in what way you're not sure of yet. But keep in mind: For things to grow, they need to start out as seeds. First, these characters need to have flaws so they can be fixed.
I'm going on to that now after i let someone else have her (not telling the name cause Runey knows exactly who i mean) freedom, i hope she will be back in this patch tho. :(

Reactions: Runey

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Maybe, I`ll keep going on all stories, hers is just the one that I do the minimal amount with atm. Ans the only one without all stats up at 10. And yes I done the 2 events for her in 0.5 :)

Reactions: Runey

Aragorn II

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone happen to know how to progress with Maria? Her door just says to come back later. I've maxed out almost every character (save for exhibition).

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
her affection is 19 lover
I need her friendship, not affection. Friendship is in the heart.

One of the girls dying would be a big disappointment to me. Honestly, we're playing a wish-fulfillment story here, THAT's the appeal of this game and the story where I get to "collect" a harem and make all of them accept me as their master in some way or another. A big aspect of that is being in control. Having one of these girls dying is not a good plot twist at all, it just goes completely against what this game, this type of story, is all about. It's about as out-of-touch as having slap-stick comedy in a movie like Schindler's List.

I get that you're trying to tell a story, but from one storyteller to another, you have to tell a story that fits your format, your medium and your audience. Whatever storyline you have constructed for this girl can be changed and adapted to better fit the tone of this game. Nothing is set in stone and being faced with the fact that you might have to abandon a long storyline that you've already thought out is part of the creative process, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just learning.

To be clear, I'm entirely confident you can't pull off a character death without disappointing the majority of the player base because that's the exact opposite reason why players play games like these. And even if you could retcon it after the fact, coming over that big lapse in trust to your players is going to be a problem and it's just going to be a lot of extra work. So my advice AND my pleading to you is: Don't do it.
Yeah, I would agree that's the point of the story. And like I said, it wouldn't happen until the player clicked the "End her story" button. This girl dying wouldn't be a plot twist at all, nothing like that at all. It would have a build up, the player would know it's coming, the player would want to spend time with her and know what the "End her story" button would mean.

If I were to explain what this format is, it's learning about characters, growing closer to them, training them, and following their stories. Drama happens, and death can as well. I wouldn't say it's against the grain. I would say it's another way of a story to end.

Throwing out story isn't a factor to me, so I'm not stuck on this idea because I have it written out, I'm stuck on it because I think it's really damn good. But you guys have no way of knowing that, because I won't spoil it.

But I am still very curious if you have more to say.

Does anyone happen to know how to progress with Maria? Her door just says to come back later. I've maxed out almost every character (save for exhibition).
Wait until v0.6

Reactions: Aragorn II

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Please provide their friendship levels.
Rolling back is bound to cause issues.

This happens when you're far ahead in time and far behind in events. If you don't check for events daily, then they'll all pile up. Much like starting from a previous save going into the next update. You'll get each event right away.
I expected as much, I just didn't feel like I could have gone any faster. Are some events randomized? I sure didn't try to not do some event.
Like, f.Ex., when a girl is in the lobby? As I had Maria visit and go to Ashleys room, but Ashley was in the Lobby the whole day. In retrospect, I should have noticed something was off.

And when Lin was Ill, she is still found in the Kitchen.
Oh, and when she'sis first trying out anal, she says
".. for you to?", there's an o missing.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes