namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
If vampires are coming into the game, they better give the MC the option to become a vampire too! That would extend his lifespan into basically infinity, and he could live forever with his vampire lover, watching over his descendants lives from his other escapades with the rest of the girls.
Where was the bit about vampires being put into the game? (missed that bit)

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Nowhere. So give me a little bit of your time and look at me:
View attachment 1640123
One little error and look now how much time it is needed to correct it.
I fully support vampires coming into the game =) After all, there are other things that vampires could suck on instead of blood- and with how sexually active the MC is, i'm sure he has plenty to go around ;D

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I fully support vampires coming into the game =) After all, there are other things that vampires could suck on instead of blood- and with how sexually active the MC is, i'm sure he has plenty to go around ;D
Harem Hotel is in the Low Fantasy genre, or Contemporary Fantasy. Magical stuff like vampires and firebolts aren't going to be in this game.

The thing that stretches this furthest are the inclusion of blue crystals and fairies, but even fairies are scientifically explained as using a form of camouflage and developing from island dwarfism. Any magical elements in HH are severely limited.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Harem Hotel is in the Low Fantasy genre, or Contemporary Fantasy. Magical stuff like vampires and firebolts aren't going to be in this game.

The thing that stretches this furthest are the inclusion of blue crystals and fairies, but even fairies are scientifically explained as using a form of camouflage and developing from island dwarfism. Any magical elements in HH are severely limited.
Yep my girls to not need exposed to cyber vampire girls(up thread)...sigh.
Thank you for making that clear though(kinda obvious,i do not even have a fox girl...wait...I....do....not have a fox girl...oh yea wrong universe.

funkyhound

Feb 12, 2019
The free the elves plot feels out of place, it doesn't give a strong enough reason to me personally because i like the elf sex slave thing. (like most of the pervs here, i know, fucked up, don't kink shame) but if i had to make the MC give a crap, i would have knocked up lin or another elf, MC now has stronger reason to help free the elves or at least the halfelves.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
The free the elves plot feels out of place, it doesn't give a strong enough reason to me personally because i like the elf sex slave thing. (like most of the pervs here, i know, fucked up, don't kink shame) but if i had to make the MC give a crap, i would have knocked up lin or another elf, MC now has stronger reason to help free the elves or at least the halfelves.
Can't really rule that out as a possible future right now. Lin has hinted that she wants the MC's baby, and (at least in my playthroughs) there has been more than enough opportunity for it to happen.

Maybe the MC is planning towards that being the (near) future as well....making sure his future spawn are safe and free.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
but its a good plot device, MC goes from thinking like a boy to thinking like a father.
Thinking like a boy?
I don't remember a single scene, encounter or event where that would have been true.

Freeing the elves is the main plot of the game by now with Androids story probably being close second.

If you are into being a cruel master may I suggest this abomination?

Thank god it's non-canon....

The Toymaster

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes