ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Harem Hotel is in the Low Fantasy genre, or Contemporary Fantasy. Magical stuff like vampires and firebolts aren't going to be in this game.

The thing that stretches this furthest are the inclusion of blue crystals and fairies, but even fairies are scientifically explained as using a form of camouflage and developing from island dwarfism. Any magical elements in HH are severely limited.
Where did the wings come from? ;)

(i'm honestly curious, if they are just really short people, how did they get wings?)

I like wings! <3
.... I want your wings... give me your wings. .. . :devilish:

Last edited:

graybluered1

Jul 23, 2017
Honestly I feel ..bad for Lin so far on my first play through - All other things aside in the sense of her sister - whom seems more or less like a shell of her former self . But over all fantastic work enjoying it quite a bit so far (looking forward to 'making' some little half elves and... little humans since Ashley has that knife lol).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
OK, hear me out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The crucial question here is: we talking loli build, or shortstack?

(looking forward to 'making' some little half elves and... little humans since Ashley has that knife lol).
The real dream is to upgrade Android to a Third Type (90s anime fans will get the reference but if you don't, Armitage the Third was a cyberpunk anime where the corpos tried to solve the problem of not enough women moving out to the off-Earth colonies by creating android women with fully functional reproductive systems that made their own synthetic egg cells and everything. The wild part is, it was originally an OVA series but also got reedited down into a movie, and in that version, the English dub starred Elizabeth Berkley, Keifer Sutherland, and Bryan freakin' Cranston).

Last edited:

nandakasuka

Oct 31, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.14.1 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
any android version for this mod?

Reactions: Abnellus

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
You know, normally I don't like HoneySelect stuff. But this one wasn't that bad, by which I mean it was actually pretty good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Something like Ashley.
Ashley aint even close to being a loli, shes flat chested cure but not a loli, i dont think Runey would mind adding another of her body type. Actual loli character im sure Runey will avoid after Patreon went after Ashley simply because she used to wear a school uniform as default outfit (theyve gotten a lot worse since then over there). As for Shortstack? Nope. Runey hates THICC characters - has said as much to me, Shortstacks are loli faces on small bodies which have mega thicc curves and boobs - Jin has been completely remodelled to lose her mega curved uniqueness leaving only Ann in an entire game of fuckable women to have THICC curves and honestly thats because im not entirely sure he has even remembered she is still in the game such has been how little content and focus she has had since she was added (the vampire has more content than she has and she isnt even a canon character lol)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes