Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
any android version for this mod?
I've been so focused on working the mods that I still haven't dedicated time to building an Android toolchain to export an Android version. I do have the Ren'Py SDK and can easily export a Windows (32/64bit versions), Linux (32/64bit versions) or Mac due to their libraries being included in the Re'Py SDK. But Android and iOS requires setting up their toolchains and I just don't have the time for that right now.

There are some members on this site who do Android builds, maybe ask one of the nicely.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
mine looks like this
Based on that both Kali and Maria have events ready to trigger (though they should be independent of each other).

Make a save and click on Kali's door each time period, see what the in-game hint system tells you to do(then reload if you don't want to lose the day). The game does a pretty good job of guiding you towards events if that character is event is ready by visiting their door, even if they aren't actively there. As TheDevian said above, she should be at your door first thing in the morning.

Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just report them...

I doubt they have actually played the game for more than 5 minutes...
I reported the one who reviewed this whole game based on the first 5 minutes, yeah. But mods typically snap back when I do this so I don't have a lot of confidence... it might take more than just me.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I reported the one who reviewed this whole game based on the first 5 minutes, yeah. But mods typically snap back when I do this so I don't have a lot of confidence... it might take more than just me.
Yeah, I feel weird about reporting them on mine, 2 of the 3 remaining ones are like that. The one they DID delete, was positive... =/

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well got myself a new laptop finally but seems in error ive lost my saves. I dont even mind in all honesty - im long overdue catching up on some of the revamped scenes from earlier content and as such i think ill wait for next update before grinding my way back to where i was and this time actually have a second playthrough branch where instead of focusing solely on the slave route i also have one for the love routes as itll all be brand new content for me to experience which is nice i guess.

Hey Runey any more revamped older scenes planned for the next update?

Reactions: freedom.call

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Is there a sort of changelog of minor text changes?
I've replayed some of the earlier parts through saves and the gallery, to refresh my memory a bit, and there were a few instances that certainly didn't look completely revamped to me, but still had me thinking "wait. I don't remember it like that", especially when mentioning past events.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
Based on that both Kali and Maria have events ready to trigger (though they should be independent of each other).

Make a save and click on Kali's door each time period, see what the in-game hint system tells you to do(then reload if you don't want to lose the day). The game does a pretty good job of guiding you towards events if that character is event is ready by visiting their door, even if they aren't actively there. As TheDevian said above, she should be at your door first thing in the morning.
maria's event can't be triggered since it says i need to raise kali's friendship

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.14.1 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
Thank you!!

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
maria's event can't be triggered since it says i need to raise kali's friendship
I meant independent in the sense you didn't need both to progress one specific event - that's bad wording on my part.

I'd still recommend clicking on Kali's door for the day to see what the in-game hint system suggests you do. Unless you modded your save, I'm fairly certain she should be knocking on your door in the morning when you click on it to leave so you're prompted to go with her to school and Lucia goes to work.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I meant independent in the sense you didn't need both to progress one specific event - that's bad wording on my part.

I'd still recommend clicking on Kali's door for the day to see what the in-game hint system suggests you do. Unless you modded your save, I'm fairly certain she should be knocking on your door in the morning when you click on it to leave so you're prompted to go with her to school and Lucia goes to work.
Arrascaeta
My mod gives very detailed extra info to help avoid running into these kinds of issues.
Examples:
hh10.jpg hh17.jpg

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-14-1-public-runey.12760/post-7406608

Reactions: Arrascaeta

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Arrascaeta
My mod gives very detailed extra info to help avoid running into these kinds of issues.
Examples:
View attachment 1649664 View attachment 1649667

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-14-1-public-runey.12760/post-7406608
I like the idea that your hint gives stat suggestions for the event. I've missed a few exhib events because I hadn't focused on that yet and just didn't know - now I just bum rush exhib / sub stats as soon as I unlock 'em so I don't have to worry about it.

As for hinting to the player what to actually do to trigger the event, I think the in-game system does a solid enough job of that already (though I know some folks don't like clicking on the doors to find out based on other comments, but that's up to you guys). If his event isn't triggering at all despite clicking on her door and seeing all previous events, I'm inclined to wonder if it's actually the game or a 3rd party influence, but maybe your mod can help him since he needs it.

HrostFall

May 11, 2021
Vanessa is both extremely naïve and annoying. The writing for her character is extremely heavy-handed and honestly reminds me of apologists who preach about change and constantly want to get people involved in protests/riots with zero regard for who might be hurt by their actions and never actually put themselves in danger or get physically involved. Also the fact that she was snooping around the hotel and openly said "I found your secret lair" in front of the rest of the girls in kali's event made it even more clear how naïve/stupid her character is. The message she preaches is nice but the way she's going about it is slightly infuriating and makes me dislike her character.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes