TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there a way to reset quests or friendship as I raised Ashley's too much and can't talk to her to increase it?
What do you mean, you raised it too much? You can only raise her friendship by doing her events or cheating.

If she still has events to do, and you didn't cheat, you might have to wait a few days.

• Sad
Reactions: freedom.call

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
What do you mean, you raised it too much? You can only raise her friendship by doing her events or cheating.

If she still has events to do, and you didn't cheat, you might have to wait a few days.
The version I have has cheats built in from BrandyYT so I kinda messed up.

Android appears fine but Maria hasn't been unlocked even though she appears in scenes.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
The version I have has cheats built in from BrandyYT so I kinda messed up.

Android appears fine but Maria hasn't been unlocked even though she appears in scenes.
Unfortunately the only fix is a fresh start, or a clean save from prior to messing with the numbers.
The good news is that you will get to see all of the reworked content :)

BetaMax2012

Nov 1, 2018
Hey All, I noticed I haven't been able to give certain outfits that I've purchased. Namely, Lin's heart outfit or cutie-pie outfit, Ashley's bunny suit, Androids cowgirl outfit. I have been able to give all other outfits.

Thoughts?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Unfortunately the only fix is a fresh start, or a clean save from prior to messing with the numbers.
The good news is that you will get to see all of the reworked content :)
That, or loading an old save, from before the cheating.
Hey All, I noticed I haven't been able to give certain outfits that I've purchased. Namely, Lin's heart outfit or cutie-pie outfit, Ashley's bunny suit, Androids cowgirl outfit. I have been able to give all other outfits.

Thoughts?
Not seeing where you are, we can just guess, I assume, you need to grind some stat, like exhibitionism or something like that. Can't remember the requirements.

Reactions: freedom.call

EDLM

Jul 7, 2017
I wonder how many people like me hope MC has a handsome appearance, so many versions have passed, I want to see his face!

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Best to do both, there is more sex on the slave route for now, but more story in the love one. There is going to be more sex in the love one too, but it will take longer to happen.
If all you care about is the sex, do the slave route, if you care about story and the characters, then do the love one.
slave route, I can't even consider that. Mostly because it's called the slave route...How can Lin respect you when you have elven slaves under your rule...

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes