Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey. I can work with that, thank you very much. Anyway, if the faces on the morning screen can be permanently on the screen, could save us lots and lots of clicks for sure.
All you would need to do is click the "i" button at the top, just one click, and it will show you the exclamation marks

Keeping the faces on your screen at all times might look very messy.

Reactions: Ozzfest

anon1012

May 25, 2018
How is everyone enjoying the new GUI, stats menu, pause menu, etc? I hope it feels smoother and is also more informative :)
The new GUI is great. There's one UI part I dislike though. Not sure if this was even from this patch. On the computer some text is black and some is white with black outline. The white with black outline one, which is used on the "Sex toys" and "Other" sections is pretty uncomfortable to read in my opinion.
1649516108319.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The crunch version for the game has no links attached, only the update. You able to put the download in?
Links to download the compressed game are missing. You forgot or it's still to be compressed?
Patience my friends! The full crunched version is being uploaded at the moment (~15min), for now just the update is available.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
It depends on her friendship level, she gives you a handjob before she's comfortable showing you her face.

I'm confused with the question. What is Kate's level? You probably just need to walk into the lobby.
I am sorry Kate's room i can't get in Lin room i can go to her room but not Kate's on day 1 talk it work's but any time you can't go to her room cut the game off.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I am sorry Kate's room i can't get in Lin room i can go to her room but not Kate's on day 1 talk it work's but any time you can't go to her room cut the game off.
Kate is unlocked later in the story, she doesn't live in the hotel so you can't visit her room freely.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
All you would need to do is click the "i" button at the top, just one click, and it will show you the exclamation marks

Keeping the faces on your screen at all times might look very messy.
Oh, I figure it out now. Thank you very much. About the faces... I still think it will be a big (optional) functionality.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Found a little bug - Hung out with Maria in the lobby, watched some tv with her. She wanted to reward the MC with a blowjob. No animation, just the text progression on this screen.
MariaBlowjobBug.png

Strados

Jan 15, 2019
God it's been ages since I last thought about this game glad to see it around again even though I haven't paid attention to the update pages.

Three Pump

Apr 1, 2021
Bugs and maybe bugs and things noticed.

1. Ashley outfits other than default seems to mix up the images for cum inside vs cum outside on anal scenes
2. Maria lingerie and goth look identical in all scenes
3. Purchases aren't being blacked out/marked as sold out for new outfits
4. Hentai girl outfit is gone for Kali anal
5. Special dialogue for Maria anal with slut outfit is no longer there.
6. User interface is much better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Bugs and maybe bugs and things noticed.

1. Ashley outfits other than default seems to mix up the images for cum inside vs cum outside on anal scenes
2. Maria lingerie and goth look identical in all scenes
3. Purchases aren't being blacked out/marked as sold out for new outfits
4. Hentai girl outfit is gone for Kali anal
5. Special dialogue for Maria anal with slut outfit is no longer there.
6. User interface is much better.
Thanks for that, but I think the issues you're running into are due to not installing the patch correctly? I haven't been able to reproduce these errors.

If anyone else is having these issues, let me know.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Runey there are 3 corrupted images in ".../game/images/pc" in the full version and the patch. I guess you either get a black screen or a missing image error but I didn't test it. For my versions I replaced them with the files from v0.14.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Geowraith

Three Pump

Apr 1, 2021
Thanks for that, but I think the issues you're running into are due to not installing the patch correctly? I haven't been able to reproduce these errors.

If anyone else is having these issues, let me know.
Could be, but I went line by line on the README file. Also, I may have misremembered whether the slut dialogue was different for oral or anal but I double checked and I haven't found any dialogue differences from the outfits. I don't have a zip from 14 so I'll have to download a full 15.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey there are 3 corrupted images in ".../game/images/pc" in the full version and the patch. I guess you either get a black screen or a missing image error but I didn't test it. For my versions I replaced them with the files from v0.14.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not able to reproduce this issue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I'm not able to reproduce this issue.
Well, as I said I didn't test it ingame but out of the game the files can't be viewed as it are just empty files. I attached the files. If there is no problem ingame, everything is fine, I just thought if they can't be viewed out of the game they also don't show ingame.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes