dannykayeuk

May 5, 2018
Used the update on a 14.1 version and none of my saves work :( downloading the full thing but if they don't work on that I am not sure if I feel like starting again :(

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Used the update on a 14.1 version and none of my saves work :( downloading the full thing but if they don't work on that I am not sure if I feel like starting again :(
While worth starting over, were you using a mod before?

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
out of curiosity... how many people use the MEGA desktop app?
I just find it crazy that people aren't willing to wait for something as good as HH
I use it.
You can circumvent the 5GB limit with a VPN though. But probably not if you have an actual account.
I use MEGA as it is simply THE fastest of any option for me. Usually even faster than a torrent. I use the desktop app and have a VPN which works fine to get past 5GB limit even with an account. Most things download at ~60MB/s and just take a few minutes. Most of the other options don't get above 20-30MB/s, but I still use them.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I use MEGA as it is simply THE fastest of any option for me. Usually even faster than a torrent. I use the desktop app and have a VPN which works fine to get past 5GB limit even with an account. Most things download at ~60MB/s and just take a few minutes. Most of the other options don't get above 20-30MB/s, but I still use them.
Oh you can? Even with an account? Good to know. Thank you.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
"best 0.1 ever suck it milfy city"

Hmmmmmmmm....... There's a difference between "quality" and "quantity".

Milfy City is much higher quality, uses actual CG and not captures from Honey Select, and the writing and character development in MC is objectively much better.

Also a question that needs to be asked, how much dev time did this 0.1 take?

Has more content, sure. But, best 0.1 ever? It's a good game, don't get me wrong, but calm your tits.
I prefer Honey Select to the goblin like CG games personally. It's extremely uncanny.

nomacerss

Jun 2, 2018
i get this when trying to open the exe, any ideas?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 360, in main
renpy.config.init()
File "renpy/config.py", line 1227, in init
from renpy.uguu import GL_FUNC_ADD, GL_ONE, GL_ONE_MINUS_SRC_ALPHA, GL_ZERO, GL_DST_COLOR, GL_MIN, GL_MAX
ImportError: cannot import name GL_FUNC_ADD

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Sat Apr 9 13:27:27 2022

xgeza

Mar 9, 2018
just downloaded the new version and after launching the game and loading my latest save file getting this message ...:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/lobby_script.rpy', 1610153011, 2).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 28411, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1567, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "renpy/execution.py", line 710, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/lobby_script.rpy', 1610153011, 2).

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Harem Hotel v0.15

tried to reload, tried to rollback and every time just the error message without the ignore part..
tried the save game file with 0.14 which i still have and it worked fine without problem ...

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Is there any way to get the Handjob from Android?
The Search claims the answer is to set her as alarm wich might be true for older versions but if I set her as alarm she gives a blowjob. There is still her hand involved but apparently that doesn't count for the Slick Hands trait. I can't progress that trait :(

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
HI Runey i can't go to kate it cut the game off or do i need a new pc ? i have Windows 7 my pc 2005 no HDMI.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes