Jan 20, 2021
Can I grab a save up to the last patch from someone? Had to reformat my PC a couple weeks ago, and from memory it would take a week of holding ctrl to get to the end of the last patch. (Day 100+ or something at that point.)

Jun 3, 2017
Can I grab a save up to the last patch from someone? Had to reformat my PC a couple weeks ago, and from memory it would take a week of holding ctrl to get to the end of the last patch. (Day 100+ or something at that point.)
The code " jumptoend " should max out everyones stats to the end of what was possible in v.14, you might have to replay the events again but if you just hold down the skip button should only take you a few minutes if you dont get a save quickly.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Ahhh... MEGA just finished the rest of the download, loaded up, and now it's time to wake up on a plane...

looking forward to seeing all the new features once I get back from the shop.
correction : getting told about the new features, the other half has just copied my download to put on her laptop... She's already going through the intro as I type this.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
LOL.... What? :)
Freestyle sex is a later creation where you can shift between positions. Check out the option already available on Felicity and Emma in the last version for an example.

Serious? Agayn? Agayn Focus only on Main 4 Heroines?
Pfff.... Bored! They already have a lot of content and story!
When you finaly focus on Slaves and Autumn, Felicity & Emma ????
Autumn has 2 story events this release, which is the same number as Lin (and Kate), and more than anyone else. Felicity and Emma have 1 story event, the same as most other characters. So it's not really a "Focus" like you're claiming. Nia gets one, too. Ann and Peni are optional side characters. Sylvia is the only elf LI not getting any scenes this release.

The reason the content *looks* like it was focusing on the 'main four heroines' is because the dev is applying things learned while making F&E content back with the older characters, whose repeatable events were designed earlier in the game process. This is just bringing those repeatables for older characters up to the quality of the F&E repeatables, and giving them more outfits.

(ETA: missed Kate having 2 scenes as well.)

Last edited:

kakapuu

Dec 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save before the latest update? I had to build a new computer so lost everything :(

hentatsujin

Dec 12, 2021
patching worked flawlessly, and upon loading my previous save I immediately get new Kate content!!! that made my day...well ok, my night. I will patiently wait to bring her to my dungeon

Reactions: Runey

liberame

Jun 8, 2018
> Try to download

> 3 days left

> Tried to search for torrents in this thread using the search function, as far as I can tell there are no torrents of this update.

Devs are doing the DRM brute force approach huh. Nobody can pirate this if nobody can download it.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Just need the updates for it, so as to bring it current. 0.12, 0.13, and 0.14.
Each is small enough for me to get, the main game is just too big. Mega makes me wait for over 5 hours to get the second half.

dividead

May 1, 2017
> Try to download

> 3 days left

> Tried to search for torrents in this thread using the search function, as far as I can tell there are no torrents of this update.

Devs are doing the DRM brute force approach huh. Nobody can pirate this if nobody can download it.
There's a torrent on the previous page, doing what the guy mentioned does not work for me, you need to make an account but you can just type a random bs email. Don't get why people don't just make a normal torrent but at least there is one.

Reactions: Ozzfest

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I have a problem with the new outfits.
I bought them and got them out of the mailbox.
But if I want to give it to the girls, I don't get an option at the door. When I tell the girls to change their outfit I get the error message they weren't implemented in the game yet.

Am I doing something wrong?

HandsomeLee

Nov 18, 2018
OK, I used the update patch and the story goes smoothly. Then I bought all the new outfits at the same time. And picked up at the mail next day.

However, how can I give the outfits to the girls? Somehow I don't see that opinion when knocking doors or talking with them.

OK, I see, no need to give them. Just the sex choice with new outfits not the daily change of outfit opinion. I am fin with that, lol.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
so..I made the mistake of giving my MC a ... bad name let's say...
is there a way of changing my MCs name without having to restart the game?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes